Aggy 2024: Still waiting on the Looch 44

golfclap

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

@golfclap is a titletator. He parks his happy fatass on an entire season’s thread and never adjusts the title to fit circumstances, like a good threadstarter should. 

@immamac could just close this thread, and then somebody else with a little more 'je ne sais quoi' could start a new one.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, Hornlover said:

@immamac could just close this thread, and then somebody else with a little more 'je ne sais quoi' could start a new one.

Hell- Imma doesn’t even have to close it. The proper power move would be to start a new thread regardless and watch the dozens of current posts become thousands of posts over the next year on the new thread with the clever title changes. 

• blacklab changed the title to Aggy 2024: Still waiting on the Looch 44
  • 4 weeks later...

Early predictions: 

- aggy’s 2024 class looks a lot like like their 2023. A couple 5 stars, Rivals darling OL, some good pieces at DB, and gaping roster management holes. 

- 5 star DL. The degree of difficulty/price will be higher this cycle because they’ll have to go out of state, but they’ll get one.

- They hang around the basket and buy a 5 star wr/rb late. I hope it’s not Hudson, but he’s certainly a possibility. 

- Horrific whiffs at QB until they find a hand picked Patrino diamond in the rough. “Let Bobby Ride” or some stupid bullshit when he their new Trust in Jimbo.

25 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Early predictions: 

- They hang around the basket and buy a 5 star wr/rb late. I hope it’s not Hudson, but he’s certainly a possibility. 

I think the WR they are going to throw the bags at/#1 target is the kid from the Beaumont area, Miller.

They have a legacy OL commit, but they aren't in a better spot than we are for Warren, Ory, Cruz, and Uini.

Simmons, Hudson, and Kobie Black appear to not have much interest in them, although we've seen in the past that don't mean anything at this point and time. 

I can see them going all out for Zina just so they can boast and Looch can tweet how Dumbo took the brother of a tu player.

They were all in on Lagway at QB lulz.

Man looking over the current top 50 in-state, I really don't know who they are in a good spot with.  Terry Bussey from Timpson?

1 hour ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

I think the WR they are going to throw the bags at/#1 target is the kid from the Beaumont area, Miller.

They have a legacy OL commit, but they aren't in a better spot than we are for Warren, Ory, Cruz, and Uini.

Simmons, Hudson, and Kobie Black appear to not have much interest in them, although we've seen in the past that don't mean anything at this point and time. 

I can see them going all out for Zina just so they can boast and Looch can tweet how Dumbo took the brother of a tu player.

They were all in on Lagway at QB lulz.

Man looking over the current top 50 in-state, I really don't know who they are in a good spot with.  Terry Bussey from Timpson?

If I had to guess a top 50 in-state (On3 rankings) they are well positioned for, I'd guess either Dakyus Brinkley or Loghan Thomas - the only top 50 guys from Katy (other than Funk).

They probably are also in a great position for Gibson Pyle, for obvious reasons. 

I predict they will buy Collin Simmons. He’s probably the top player in the state. And he plays the one position they absolutely don’t need. It’s incredibly on brand.
  • Haha 2

Perroni with the superlatives re: the new QB offer (Maddox).

image.thumb.png.c711bfa719b94eccb6f63f94165bcae9.png

And more about Maddox being a real gem ... 

image.thumb.png.c706a29cc87f26e8eb9b64b31838d664.png

"It has nothing to do with his brother.  Don't let anyone -ANYONE (including myself) - tell you otherwise ... "

image.thumb.png.1ffbb609015e032cb790f492f5648528.png

"And if he weren't the real QB prize in this class, do you think other heavyweights would pursue him with everything they have?"

image.thumb.png.b96f1b86c76d4677c2c7c2214b0ab3c1.png

"All you need to know is when he called, SITTING championship-winning head coach Jimbo Effing Fisher PICKED UP THE PHONE!"

• Haha 8