Aggy 2024: Still waiting on the Looch 44

golfclap

3 hours ago, Deej said:

Six man front. 

aggy.jpg

From bottom to top:

#43 - Definitely gay & loving every second of this

#42 - Just came

#40 - Not sure how he feels about this, but it's a nice change of pace from sheep

#42 - May not be so sure of his preferences anymore

#45 - Doing it just like daddy taught him

#28 - Forgot to cut the hole in his pants so he's just dry humping

Not Pictured

#44 - Trying to convince the coach to let him start. Seems to be working..

• Haha 1

I’m curious about recruiting dynamics for aggy this year. Last year they brought a jihad upon themselves by breaking the mold on paying players, by Jimbo’s running his mouth on Saban and NIL denials, etc

Is the jihad over? Or is this still going on?

21 minutes ago, Chopper said:

image.png.ec26b3be380df98befaf44d58ae20e95.png

Does Billy Loochie have a homoerotic sex dungeon filled with toys for him and jonny manziel? Look I'm not going there but I'm thinking the likelihood is that he most definitely does.

Also reminiscent of last year...

FdXG3zoXwAERPY7?format=jpg&name=large

Someone fix that shit... Bug mountain needs the 🤘🏼

50 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Looch - Danzig is surprisingly classic rock for him, I was expecting Creed or Limp Bizkit

A tough guy poser song is incredibly on-point for Loochi. (apologies in advance to any Danzig fans)...Loochi loves to think of himself as the tough guy.

• Hook 'Em 2

Y'all are clearly fucking up the timing on Liucci. Creed, or Limp Bizkit? Regardless of whether or not that motherfucker thinks they're cool (he does), Billy Liucci is fucking 50 years old. Classic Rock to him is probably closer to fucking Chuck Berry than it is to Limp Bizkit. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Haha 7

17 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Looch wouldn't call Creed or Limp Bizkit classic rock, because calling something classic implies it's not still popular with the kids, and he thinks Creed is still cool.

Not to derail the thread, but I do like Alter Bridge, which is basically all the Creed guys with a new lead singer and playing more straight forward rock. I would place money on the fact that Liucci has attended a spice girls concert. 

Just now, Vertigo said:

Not to derail the thread, but I do like Alter Bridge, which is basically all the Creed guys with a new lead singer and playing more straight forward rock. I would place money on the fact that Liucci has attended a spice girls concert. 

I mean, I've seen worse instances of self-immolation. NowThis comes to mind. But Jesus dude, you just got back from lunch and thought you'd Kill Bill This Is Me At My Most Masochistic it to kick off the weekend?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Caver60 said:

I’m curious about recruiting dynamics for aggy this year. Last year they brought a jihad upon themselves by breaking the mold on paying players, by Jimbo’s running his mouth on Saban and NIL denials, etc

Is the jihad over? Or is this still going on?

Are they in a good spot for any of the top guys in Texas?  Curious to see which recruits will end up being a head-to-head battle with them.  Blake Ivey seems to be.  I don't see how we would lose an OL recruit to them if Flood really wants him.  Maybe TyAnthony Smith?  

2 hours ago, texifornia said:

Looch - Danzig is surprisingly classic rock for him, I was expecting Creed or Limp Bizkit

FsAAI2SXwBI5SUO?format=jpg&name=mediumFsAAK3aXwA0PNW1?format=jpg&name=medium

if Weigman isn't the starter this spring he is transferring out. not even those dumb motherfuckers are that dumb.

also i'll believe Owens is going to play when he shows he is even below average in pass blocking. they REALLY can't afford for either QB to get smoked on a RB blowing a block and Owens has less pass blocking experience than almost any RB in recent memory - as a reminder El Campo averaged 5.1 passes per game. their season high in attempts was 8. they finished with more than 100 yards passing in exactly one game. they completed more than 4 passes in a game exactly one time.

he may look great with the ball in his hand but he has a huge distance to go when it comes to pass blocking.

• Hook 'Em 3

16 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I mean, I've seen worse instances of self-immolation. NowThis comes to mind. But Jesus dude, you just got back from lunch and thought you'd Kill Bill This Is Me At My Most Masochistic it to kick off the weekend?

Eh, whatever. They are a decent band without the douchey Creed singer, I am certainly not the head of the fan club or own any albums. That's about as far out on the ledge as I will go. If you would like to send my scorched remains into the abyss for it then I am ok with that. But now I know what song to dedicate to you at the tailgate Karaoke, so I have that going for me. 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Are they in a good spot for any of the top guys in Texas?  Curious to see which recruits will end up being a head-to-head battle with them.  Blake Ivey seems to be.  I don't see how we would lose an OL recruit to them if Flood really wants him.  Maybe TyAnthony Smith?  

Perroni did a list of "most likely to commit" guys relatively recently. Bennett Warren was on it, which, lol.

6 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

Eh, whatever. They are a decent band without the douchey Creed singer, I am certainly not the head of the fan club or own any albums. That's about as far out on the ledge as I will go. If you would like to send my scorched remains into the abyss for it then I am ok with that. But now I know what song to dedicate to you at the tailgate Karaoke, so I have that going for me. 

You can dedicate anything you like to me, sir, but after the video of @RGBIII circulated, you can be sure that even if I were attending a tailgate, the second anyone turns on a karaoke machine I will immediately turn around and start walking towards the stadium so immediately some might construe it as an involuntary reflex. Brennan Thompson will think I'm fast, but probably not Teddy Lehman. 

For the rest of it, I don't need to go scorched remains. You're a Creed fan, one might say you're in your own prison. 

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

You can dedicate anything you like to me, sir, but after the video of @RGBIII circulated, you can be sure that even if I were attending a tailgate, the second anyone turns on a karaoke machine I will immediately turn around and start walking towards the stadium so immediately some might construe it as an involuntary reflex. Brennan Thompson will think I'm fast, but probably not Teddy Lehman. 

For the rest of it, I don't need to go scorched remains. You're a Creed fan, one might say you're in your own prison. 

All I need is for it to be posted on the site so I can link to it for all eternity. You may be CTJ fast, but you can't outrun the sound of rock and roll sir. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

All I need is for it to be posted on the site so I can link to it for all eternity. You may be CTJ fast, but you can't outrun the sound of rock and roll sir. 

I mean it's been posted on this site repeatedly. Immamac can probably make it a sticky.

I mean, you would call that Rock N' Roll...you like Creed. 

41 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

Listen, don't be kowtowed by that buffoon. When we first hired him after he graduated, you could still see another person's playlist on their itunes on the same network. It was replete with various boy band songs. He surreptitiously removed them all after he walked in on a group of us looking at all of his picks. It was mesmerizing. And hilarious. 

• Haha 7

44 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Listen, don't be kowtowed by that buffoon. When we first hired him after he graduated, you could still see another person's playlist on their itunes on the same network. It was replete with various boy band songs. He surreptitiously removed them all after he walked in on a group of us looking at all of his picks. It was mesmerizing. And hilarious. 

backstreet boys GIF

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Not a Sock said:

I fucking love Creed and Nickleback and all the other focus group rock bands of the 2000’s. Us baby millennials got a pretty damn good thing going for us right now and are enjoying our nostalgia kick.

I'm going to be honest. I feel like Nickelback just got so much hate in their hayday because it was the popular thing to do. Their music slaps.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Not a Sock said:

I dream of an iPod loaded full of Nickleback, Halo 3 with 630,000 players in matchmaking and Colt McCoy and Jordan Shipley lead Texas playing on a 75 inch projector TV.

I wouldn't mind that throwback. Halo 3 was awesome. The "Believe" marketing commercials were amazing.

This was the full ad campaign.

They're all amazing. But the commercial starting 5:46 was objectively the greatest.

For obvious reasons, this commercial personally resonated with me.

The crucial dialogue:

Lt. Niraj Shah: "Chief told me once that no soldier should be honored for doing what is expected."
Interviewer: "Do you believe that?"
Lt. Niraj Shah: "I did. And I still do."

• Hook 'Em 1

16 hours ago, Not a Sock said:

I fucking love Creed and Nickleback and all the other focus group rock bands of the 2000’s. Us baby millennials got a pretty damn good thing going for us right now and are enjoying our nostalgia kick.

They both suck but Creed's super bowl performance is incredible in the most cringiest way possible. 

46 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

They both suck but Creed's super bowl performance is incredible in the most cringiest way possible. 

Dunno about that, but their Thanksgiving Day halftime show was outstanding and hilarious

creed-higher.gif

Edited by TommyGufano
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Hopefully now we'll get two pages of tee-hee posts referring to these groups. Then maybe an argument will break out about how bad some past Texas player was. Usually a second string guy.

Somewhere above one of the Aggie recruiting guys said the visit of a five-star had "turned heads." I know I nearly snapped my own neck when I heard. The forecast was not optimistic, so I guess the notion that heads were turning at the shocking breaking news keeps the idiots hopeful.

Here it is:

image.png.f0f125ad5545437c86a1ebdb09846b86.png

People are watching our every move! Boy were they surprised when this stud showed up on a Wednesday! Oh, he's not coming here, but we're not out of it.

I guess I'm watching their every move. I've never had an obsessed cultist stalker before.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/24/2023 at 2:51 PM, SydneyCarton said:

Y'all are clearly fucking up the timing on Liucci. Creed, or Limp Bizkit? Regardless of whether or not that motherfucker thinks they're cool (he does), Billy Liucci is fucking 50 years old. Classic Rock to him is probably closer to fucking Chuck Berry than it is to Limp Bizkit. 

Hey!

6B4B9118-4A1D-492B-813C-3AA96D3A8E6D.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Haha 1

On 3/25/2023 at 10:36 PM, Armybrat said:

Hey!

6B4B9118-4A1D-492B-813C-3AA96D3A8E6D.jpeg

That reminds me when we used to put Dave Matthews, Cory Morrow and Chuck Berry as the entertainment on our frat party posters at UT. Of course they never showed (except for Cory), but there were always a few freshman chicks that would stay late, fuck around, and find out. Oh those days. 

“Where is Dave Matthews?”

”oh, their bus broke down in Lampasas, Mark and Todd are on their way to pick them up”. 

“Ok, that’s cool. We’ll wait. Could you get me more punch?”  

And then later the older girls would show up and tell the youngins that Dave was never coming to play a frat party. But by that point they were already dancing to whatever funk band we did have and did not care. Oh those days. 

Edited by Gucci_Suit
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3