hey, no big deal, fbi busts attempt to kidnap michigan gov and overthrow the government

hayden_horn

• 2 months later...

I'm glad of the sentence. He was trying to overthrow state government through terrorism. He only got as far as the plan.

That said, this feels sort of like the old college football saying that Alabama's been caught cheating, that's bad news for Southwest Alabama State.

Donald Trump is the like for Alabama. I mean no offense to Alabama (at least not for this), it's just that they're the metaphor.

I do think this sentence in Michigan will be a deterrent for local idiots combing the lice out of their beards out under a wood roof in the sticks where they go to fire their guns and imagine themselves to be badasses. This may frighten the running dogs and useful idiots.

3 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

I'm glad of the sentence. He was trying to overthrow state government through terrorism. He only got as far as the plan.

That said, this feels sort of like the old college football saying that Alabama's been caught cheating, that's bad news for Southwest Alabama State.

Donald Trump is the like for Alabama. I mean no offense to Alabama (at least not for this), it's just that they're the metaphor.

I do think this sentence in Michigan will be a deterrent for local idiots combing the lice out of their beards out under a wood roof in the sticks where they go to fire their guns and imagine themselves to be badasses. This may frighten the running dogs and useful idiots.

Now we need a conviction and sentencing for these power grid terrorists.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Rage+1 1

3 hours ago, conVINCEd said:

Is there a website where I can find prisoners in Michigan who are willing to hurt a fellow inmate  in exchange for some money in their commissary account?  Asking for a friend.

any of the prison dating apps will likely work. But you will probably have to forward some dick pics.

23 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Simile and it’s not a good one. More like Ken Paxton committed another crime so his employees need to update their resumes. 

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Final episodes of this came out last month. I'm about 3 episodes in.

Listening to actual audio recordings of the various dumbfuck wanna-be-badass militia is unreal.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/chameleon-the-michigan-plot/id1532225667

Hearing them is the interesting / disgusting part.

The part that will possibly suck is it seems the producers try to add sympathetic strokes to the resultant picture. It's starting to creep in already.