Surly Official 2020 TX vs OU Sucks: 11AM on FOX [FUCK OU]

Pancho

Just now, MillerEP said:

Herman is trash, he’s changed his staff multiple times and we are in no better shape now than we were when he made the mistake of hiring him

I'd say we are getting worse every staff change. This will be the first multi-score loss under Herman to OU

2 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Here comes another long assfucking drivd

Riley figured out Herman at half and can score at will but wants to run the time out instead

OU could win by 35 if thet wanted

Well , he scores too much that may possibly be the end of Herman.  why would he want that? 

14 minutes ago, Pepper said:

Fuck this bullshit. This is what happens when you let the children run the household. You get a bunch of whiny little soft fuck boys like Will Smith's kids.

CDC and herman fucked it all up. Right when that boycott bullshit started and demands and all that shit CDC and herman should have taken the whip to them! Let them know who's program it is and who runs what. That's what Saban and Dabo and winning coaches did. They may have not addressed it publicly but you know behind doors they let them know no bullshit will be tolerated! This is Texas put the children in their fucking place and turn them into men who fucking win!

Yeah give the players all pussy hats and stop pretending to play football.

• Hook 'Em 2

The players made it pretty clear how intelligent they are by insisting they not have to sing the Eyes because it’s racist. I’m not at all shocked that there are only a few players that have heart and actually give a fuck. The vast majority of our team is dumb. We have a gimmicky fraud if a HC and most of our players don’t even care about Texas. It’s obvious. They don’t bleed burnt orange. I love my school and I hate to say this about the players because I have always supported them 100%. I always have. But if they can’t care to show up and they care more about me singing the Eyes than they do about winning I won’t bother wasting my time watching them.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3