Where is Rocko?

Fozzz

On 4/21/2018 at 5:49 PM, Rocko said:

all that hates gonna burn you up, surly. 

I’ve seen this account posting a few times and I have no clue if it’s Rocko or someone pretending to be him (TheFlagship?). Rocko repeated his own favorite phrases so often that simply continuing to repeat said phrases ad nauseum is a perfect cover. I’m leaning towards fake account, but I really can’t tell yet.

Edited by Goo Punch
  • Fuck You 1

28 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

I’ve seen this account posting a few times and I have no clue if it’s Rocko or someone pretending to be him (TheFlagship?). Rocko repeated his own favorite phrases so often that simply continuing to repeat said phrases ad nauseum is a perfect cover. I’m leaning towards fake account, but I really can’t tell yet.

how do we know you’re not rocko posing as derka?  how do we know anything?

1 hour ago, Goo Punch said:

I’ve seen this account posting a few times and I have no clue if it’s Rocko or someone pretending to be him

1. Log into your old Shaggy account.

2. Write Shaggy Rocko a rep message, which only he can see.

3. Let Surly Rocko post a screenshot of said Shaggy rep message here.

14 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

I’m pretty sure it’s fake. He’s probably created a new handle and will be incognito. 

I’m also not certain that Rocko20 as we knew him on Shag ever really existed as we thought. I think there’s a possibility it was a massive troll job because nobody is as dumb as that. 

1 hour ago, Rex Kramer said:

I’m pretty sure it’s fake. He’s probably created a new handle and will be incognito. 

I’m also not certain that Rocko20 as we knew him on Shag ever really existed as we thought. I think there’s a possibility it was a massive troll job because nobody is as dumb as that. 

The greatest trick that Rocko ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist.

On 4/22/2018 at 12:55 AM, Goo Punch said:

Negged by Talilleur17 for this post, so I’ll assume he’s behind the Rocko sock. That or he really really likes Rocko, both equally embarrassing.

Edited by Goo Punch
  • Fuck You 1

On 4/22/2018 at 2:25 AM, Netzer said:

1. Log into your old Shaggy account.

2. Write Shaggy Rocko a rep message, which only he can see.

3. Let Surly Rocko post a screenshot of said Shaggy rep message here.

Ha Ha, I just logged in over there to check it out, and the formatting has been nuked  I checked on the users "online" and there was 1...me.  Kevin ball gargler seems like he's doing great.