Who on here does not have a degree from UT Austin?

Before Covid-19, I had my lectures perfectly timed on campus.  Fall lectures conveniently coincided with the launch of yoga pant season/pumpkin spice lattes.  Spring coincided with post-spring break tans/sundresses.  Last three semesters on zoom came at good time.   I’m now literally twice the age as my oldest student so probably a good time to stop enjoying the scenery.  

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Capt. Squints said:

My only connection to UT is a beloved aunt from SA who was a beauty queen and grad (deceased-no recent pics) of your fine school. I have two degrees from Bama and have been following you fucktards since the '09 Rose Bowl.

beloved cunt?  

My only connection to UT is a beloved aunt from SA who was a beauty queen and grad (deceased-no recent pics) of your fine school. I have two degrees from Bama and have been following you fucktards since the '09 Rose Bowl.

What about Penn State and USC playing led you to us “fucktards”?

On 7/3/2021 at 7:26 AM, Buzzrock said:

Never even set foot on campus.

I’ve been to 2 State Baseball Tournaments. Would be cool with tailgating and attending a UT football game.

Never have been in the library though… Not sure that’s necessarily a differentiating factor.

Edited by slorch

7.5 years on again and off again (not always voluntary) but I managed to squeak out a BA degree at the 40 acres.  My father graduated with honors and my twins are presently honor students at UT going into their senior year.  I often wonder if I should get some genetic testing done.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

T-shirt fan here.  But then I have an accounting degree and have never worked in the field.  I’m all over the place.  A high school friend played at Texas in the early 90s and have been Hooked as a fan ever since.  Drives my Aggie wife absolutely fucking nuts.  Quite satisfying really.  And before you ask no I do not make as much money as a nurse but very few do.  

Edited by stork642

On 6/30/2021 at 4:24 PM, 40acredropout said:

Only official paper I have to show for my time on campus is an MIC from the campus police.  Hoping to get a graduate degree at some point so I can graduate from t-shirt fan status.

Username checks out.

7 minutes ago, stork642 said:

But then I have an accounting degree and have never worked in the field.

Represent.