OK deadbeats, time to stop with the alligator arms. Support surly

Sbbruin

On 10/18/2020 at 12:09 AM, Celery Man said:

i want my fucking tote

I want a coffee cup! 

I remember a childhood friend whose dad was working one of those PBS telethons growing up and that was the item they gave out. He was on whatever channel PBS is on for the Cen-Tex area and was giving away coffee mugs for donating a certain amount. It may have been channel 46 on the antenna if memory serves correct.

22 hours ago, nineliveslost said:

I have another question. What does one need to do to become a "full member"?

I just realized after reading responses in this thread that people had different shit under the little picture things 

Fap a lot to all the nude wife & gf pics in NSAA.

10 hours ago, NoRagrets said:

I’m in. $3.50 is a damn bargain. I probably spend 20 hours on here per week and learning absolutely nothing, but it’s worth it.

I get to...

- waste dozens of hours of my vanishing life
- have everyone hate me and yell at me and neg me

For only $3.50? So much cheaper than hiring a dominatrix.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

I've been proudly tree fiddy since it was offered. This is really the only message board I participate in regularly, well worth it. I do miss following the craziness of both tacos and lumpy threads from the old board. Maybe they exist and I'm just not surly enough for entrance. Either way, I get my tree fiddy worth every month and am happy to contribute.

• Hook 'Em 6

On 10/17/2020 at 2:22 PM, Sbbruin said:

They won’t stoop to begging, but when you find out that this place is operating at a loss, mostly because they intentionally leave ads out to improve the experience, it’s shameful.  Everyone’s got a coupe of bucks to cover the bullshittery they spew on here.

They should raffle off who we ban for a month or three.  They would make millions.  

On 10/17/2020 at 2:22 PM, Sbbruin said:

They won’t stoop to begging, but when you find out that this place is operating at a loss, mostly because they intentionally leave ads out to improve the experience, it’s shameful.  Everyone’s got a coupe of bucks to cover the bullshittery they spew on here.

Hugo & BT should get Soros to chip in a few mil. 😉

On 10/18/2020 at 10:19 PM, Pato del Muerto said:

Now that I know your little secret, I think it’s YOU that should pay ME $3.50 a month to keep quiet. 

Let me get this straight, you think that our mod, one of the wealthiest and most powerful men in the world, is secretly a vigilante, who spends his nights beating posters to a pulp with his keyboard, and your plan is to blackmail this person?

On 10/17/2020 at 9:10 PM, immamac said:

So the Discord is Sub-Only and the gameday experience there is really a lot better than having to F5 all the time. It updates in realtime and you can use it more like chat if you like or just post on the site and watch replies in the discord. I also stream all the games in discord if anyone shows up.

Rep is completely unlocked for subs, unlimited daily rep

Editing your posts is completely unlocked for subs, unlimited time can pass and you can still edit your own posts.

100GB of storage in attachments or just if you want to use our encrypted storage also comes with it (which is competitive with any cloud drive) 

There's actually a lot of cool shit that comes with the sub and I have highlighted it various different places, but maybe people just don't realize it.

I see no mention of hookers and blow, why am I not seeing mention of hookers and blow... can we get hookers and blow ?