Man Utd no surly fans?

Coach pop a bitch

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Tex48 said:

If United beat or draw Burnley, this will be the first time since SAF was manager that United is top in January.  Also am I the only United fan on here?

Nope, look through this thread and you'll see there are a few of us.  Just hasn't been a lot of positive to talk about until recently.  And my bandwidth has been pretty limited this year, I've really only had time to pay attention to UT football until just now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

At the end of the first half I lost my shit, I should quit day drinking and watching United Games not a healthy combo.  Second half though, holy shit what a performance.  Bruno and Cavani were on their own wavelength.  All I can say is GGMU and what a comeback. 

• Hook 'Em 1

so there is a scum thread

re: that tweet, they haven't taken 2 billion from the club...... yet.   that happens when they convert the class B shares to class A shares when they sell the club.  if they can get anyone to buy it and allow them to cash out / rape no lube at all.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...