What's Jeffrey Toobin's surly handle?

Gil Bang

wait, wait, wait, the dude didn't just pull out his junk to see if that itch was an antbite or whatever, he was actively masturbating on a conference call?

hahahaahhaha holy shit. 

this makes me wonder. every all hands teams call there's always some idiot who isn't on mute and some strange noises. this has me wondering how many of my coworkers a furiously yanking it while the svp reads out our sales numbers. 

jesus christ.

• Hook 'Em 1

The people on the call said they could see Toobin touching his penis. Toobin then left the call. Moments later, he called back in, seemingly unaware of what his colleagues had been able to see, and the simulation continued.

YellowSilkyFairyfly-size_restricted.gif

OMG, seemingly unaware my ass. Like a fart in a car.

Edited by BearSchlong
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

One day, we are going to wake up to an email or voicemail or text message, explaining that somebody had captured video from various cameras on devices that we thought were off, with examples of said captures, and they want us to pay up.  It's going to be a part of a massive operation that went on for a few years, to the point where there is a massive database of nudes and various other behaviors from hundreds of millions, if not billions of devices.

When that is, I don't know, we still have two full months of 2020 left.

It's another ballgame when tv's and fridges start spitting out video and images.  Somebody think about the soapboxes.  Seriously, it'll be great finally watching our elected and religious leaders, pun intended, come back to earth.  And just maybe, we'll put the moral puritan genie back into the bottle.    

51 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

wait, wait, wait, the dude didn't just pull out his junk to see if that itch was an antbite or whatever, he was actively masturbating on a conference call?

hahahaahhaha holy shit. 

this makes me wonder. every all hands teams call there's always some idiot who isn't on mute and some strange noises. this has me wondering how many of my coworkers a furiously yanking it while the svp reads out our sales numbers. 

jesus christ.

In my defense I did have a pretty good quarter.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

Am I just not seeing that logo correctly...is O.J. Simpson wearing the Globe & Anchor logo?  I mean, yes...Marines are killers.  But it's typically reserved for foreign enemies.  

5 hours ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

What really makes me uncomfortable is the idea that before there was video conferencing there was just conference calls... So how many dudes had their wang out while doing business over the phone... 10%? 40%?

Shit I feel weird writing emails on the toilet.  

Get over it. I write emails on the toilet ... with my dick. 

I’ll be honest and say this one doesn’t shock me, at all. He has always come off kind of odd when I have listened to him talk. This though is crazy town. I want to say that this would ruin his career, but in this simulation he’ll probably wind up better off than he already is financially.

I’ll be honest and say this one doesn’t shock me, at all. He has always come off kind of odd when I have listened to him talk. This though is crazy town. I want to say that this would ruin his career, but in this simulation he’ll probably wind up better off than he already is financially.

Shit, he just qualified himself to be POTUS.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

For every Jeffrey Toobin who gets caught, imagine how many other ordinary people have done the same thing.

IIRC a school district had to issue a directive to parents to wear clothes and stop smoking blunts in the background of their kid's online classroom meetings.

2 hours ago, BearSchlong said:

For every Jeffrey Toobin who gets caught, imagine how many other ordinary people have done the same thing.

IIRC a school district had to issue a directive to parents to wear clothes and stop smoking blunts in the background of their kid's online classroom meetings.

I'm beating my meat right now.  I'm typing with my left hand so I miy meke a typo or tree.

• Hook 'Em 1

Leave it to the NY Post for afternoon comedic relief:

The New Yorker magazine star and top CNN legal analyst — who is suspended from the publication and on leave at the network after being accused of performing manual labor in an online meeting with fellow mag talent — was outed as having an extramarital affair and getting his girlfriend pregnant about a decade ago.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/20/accused-zoom-masturbator-jeffrey-toobin-has-sordid-sex-history/

I can't believe I hadn't heard about this until today.  I ignored the thread as I assumed it was just some CR shit I was trying to avoid.  Damn, I like to crank it as much as the next guy, but I can wait a few minutes until I log off.  

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Wally Pryor said:

Leave it to the NY Post for afternoon comedic relief:

The New Yorker magazine star and top CNN legal analyst — who is suspended from the publication and on leave at the network after being accused of performing manual labor in an online meeting with fellow mag talent — was outed as having an extramarital affair and getting his girlfriend pregnant about a decade ago.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/20/accused-zoom-masturbator-jeffrey-toobin-has-sordid-sex-history/

Man that’s an old 48

18 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

I can't believe I hadn't heard about this until today.  I ignored the thread as I assumed it was just some CR shit I was trying to avoid.  Damn, I like to crank it as much as the next guy, but I can wait a few minutes until I log off.  

Same here. Thread really should have been in Lulz or DT