Abbott being Abbott

Mo Horn

56 minutes ago, hookem2010 said:

I'm kind of novice when it comes to guns so please excuse what might seem like a silly question, but do you gun guys like AR-15s so much because the narrow barrel actually hugs your little pecker when you jerk off into it while something like a shotgun barrel barely makes contact?

They love all guns....the big girthy shotguns go in the back.

22 minutes ago, MirrOlure said:

Yeah, well,

You didn’t and I did.

So there’s that.

I know believing that makes you feel better. It's far likelier you didn't make yours but instead just thought you'd make a terrible post on this thread for no reason but to be a jackass.

Edited by Huckleberry
  • Hook 'Em 3

3 hours ago, Doug E. Fresh said:

Guns don’t kill people, doors kill people.

Well, garage doors certainly do. Which is why many have safety features in an attempt to prevent human stupidity, manufacturer liability, and equipment malfunction.

Yet, the toddlers who must have any type of gun whenever they want it, however many they want, and to wield it wherever they want are being allowed out of the sandbox instead of discussing why a product cannot be regulated as to those conditions. Bring up the Constitution all you want, but as someone whose internal organs have been regulated to the point that the State oversees them, I'm not having any of that shit parsing argument from those big babies. It's mostly men that are committing these crimes and making this argument that they should have no restrictions and they react just like their mom told them they couldn't play with matches because they'd burn the house down.

Obstructionist little shits.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 5

I was so excited when I first saw the video clip with Beto; I was certain Dan Patrick's head was going to explode.
So disappointing that the failed sports reporter, bar owner, radio host, turned Rush Limbaugh cuck station owner didn't have an aenurysm right there.

• Hook 'Em 2

Reading comments online and it's basically all the same bullshit excuses as always. Gun laws don't work, criminals don't care about laws, bad people will do harm if they want to do harm, arm the teachers, blah blah blah fuck you.

Only country in the world where this is an epidemic and somehow we just throw up our hands and say 'can't do shit about it!'

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Abbott through the years.

Jesus fucking Christ. He doesn’t fucking care. At all. Not even a bit of faking.
A single rifle is more sacred to him than the dozens upon dozens of lives he’s been inconvenienced by by having them cut short.
I hate the man. A lot.
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, Goofyboy said:

Abbott through the years.

in between each press conference clip, they should show his tweets bragging about how easy it is to get guns in Texas and about all the laws he's signed loosening any and all restrictions, and the tweet asking Texans to buy more guns because we're number 2 in gun sales behind California.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

Jesus fucking Christ. He doesn’t fucking care. At all. Not even a bit of faking.
A single rifle is more sacred to him than the dozens upon dozens of lives he’s been inconvenienced by by having them cut short.
I hate the man. A lot.

To be fair he did a half ass attempt towards some reform but got rolled over

I can’t imagine how these people in power sleep at night knowing they haven’t done shit. Especially after all the years they have been in charge. Despicable