The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

Lulz military tribunal. These monkeys who actually think this are going up against a group of people who know the law inside and out. This is shaping up to be a massacre of previously unseen proportions in The United States. 

This feels like Mueller's team vs Charlie "Bird Law" Kelly

Edited by Junior Miller
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

It's weirdly unnerving to think about something like Trump's twitter account getting banned.  In spite of his criminal lunacy, it's oddly reassuring getting daily glimpses of his state of mind to at least have some idea of what he is or isn't up to.  Trump in the WH with a prolonged silence would be terrifying.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

It's weirdly unnerving to think about something like Trump's twitter account getting banned.  In spite of his criminal lunacy, it's oddly reassuring getting daily glimpses of his state of mind to at least have some idea of what he is or isn't up to.  Trump in the WH with a prolonged silence would be terrifying.

If I were Trump or his handlers, I’d get him some twitter sock accounts to vent.

8 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

If I were Trump or his handlers, I’d get him some twitter sock accounts to vent.

Would never work. He needs to be seen and heard. Only thing he has left. 

*by need, I mean like an addict needs the next hit. 

Edited by SmokeyTheBear

36 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

I think the Twitter CEO has said this is exactly why they haven't banned him. I'm sure the absolute shitstorm from the Onboards around the world is also a consideration. 

6 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

He’s the rich kid in high school who thinks he’s popular because he has a group of followers and he doesn’t realize they only care that he’s rich and throws big parties.  I’m sure a lot of you remember those types.  The guy who thinks because he’s got money and is popular, he can hit on your girlfriend, and when that happens, you walk up and just hammer the shit out of his face, leaving him lying on the ground crying and saying you made a mistake and his friends will come after you, and you challenging anybody in his group to a fight right then and there, and nobody takes a step, and you spit on him and tell him that if any of his friend try anything, they better kill you, because you will find him and skin him alive and leave his headless, skinless corpse propped up in his daddy’s favorite BMW.

The only differences between Trump and that kid is Trump has probably never been in a fight in his life, and obviously Trump made it to old age, while that rich kid from high school ended up on the side of a fucking milk carton two months later.

But Trump shares one aspect with that kid - he doesn’t realize that having a group of followers who can stuff a ballot box that can get you elected prom king doesn’t mean shit if you get called into the principal’s office for cheating on tests.  

If things play out like it seems is  happening, Trump is going to find his followers will start claiming they voted for Gary Johnson or against Hillary. He will still have enough for his rallies, but he could easily lose NC and FL, in addition to AZ, MI, PA, WI  

I’m betting the fight with Mueller is the first time Trump has ever had a legal fight where he couldn’t settle or buy his way out of it, or where the stakes had a direct impact on his continuing in his current position  

I’m not saying the Senate will impeach  I think he withdraws from re-election. After everything else, there’s no way he runs knowing he will be humiliated for the six months up to Nov. of 2020.  He’s written the ads for the Dems. They just need to produce and run them.  

I've said it 100x.  All the people that should have punched this asshole growing up did us all a disservice giving him a pass.  He needed his ass kicked.   He never got that asskicking and went about bullying the world.  He's a fat motherfucker that needs to be knocked out/down.  That simple.  Legally or physically.  Nobody has ever stood up to this POS and put him in his place.  Hope Mueller can pull it off but with all these enablers, it will be difficult. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Junior Miller said:

Lulz military tribunal. These monkeys who actually think this are going up against a group of people who know the law inside and out. This is shaping up to be a massacre of previously unseen proportions in The United States. 

This feels like Mueller's team vs Charlie "Bird Law" Kelly

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Trump knows he's wrong and has written about the process--keep lying until people believe it as truth.  His followers don't care because he represents their views and cowardice.  He's a bully that has never been punched in the mouth--ran from the draft and claimed bankruptcy.  He couldn't win straight up and neither can they so they lie and cheat.  It's what they are because it's what they do--Republicans are aggys through and through.  He owes people that he can never really repay.  This isn't going to end well for any of them because they're finally going to catch a beating. Many of them have already begun running away by stepping aside rather than doing the right thing.  F'k em, bunch of traitors.  

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, retread said:

No way he came up with that. I wonder who's been whispering in Hannity's ear.

Hugo is right.  Hannity is full blown on the Q train.

11 hours ago, SKJ said:

I really do wonder...

If Trump goes to prison, does he still get secret service protection?

Is it possible to give the commander in chief a dishonorable discharge?  Would he then lose all the perks of being a president, like a state funeral and such?  My god what an embarrassment that will be if it happens.

• Like 2

Is it possible to give the commander in chief a dishonorable discharge?  Would he then lose all the perks of being a president, like a state funeral and such?  My god what an embarrassment that will be if it happens.

Beyond embarrassment was passed on Inauguration Day and with the cabinet selections.

55 minutes ago, Eskimohorn said:

Beyond embarrassment was passed on Inauguration Day and with the cabinet selections.

The cabinet members were the leading clue there.  But so many were so sold on his being this stellar businessman, and an outsider, they were willing to give him a pass for bringing in other businessmen.  We should have admitted long ago what he is, but our R's are too complicit in this now.  After 3 months, he should have been on the way out, and fast.  And the majority of the people of this country agree with that.   But because we were stupid, lazy, complacent or whatever, we allowed our country to be gerrymandered so much that the majority has no power, only voice.  So now we look like a country that is being played because we didn't see something like this coming and prepare, legally.  Trump was our Trojan horse, completely opposite of the gift many people thought he was. 

And to top that, we have the same sort of shit going on in WI, MI and other states right now.    We have always trusted our leaders to have at least some low standard of respect for the system to not job it.  We never anticipated that amoral self serving people would gain so much power (see McConnell, Cruz, Graham, Grassley, et al) to be able to thwart the checks and balance system.  Or to be corrupted or susceptible to compromise after gaining office. 

Being caught flat footed, and with a congress full of lizards was the true embarrassment.  At least we started doing something about the latter part this last election.  Hopefully that will be the start of righting the ship.

Edited by pyrohornIII
  • Like 2

On 11/30/2018 at 3:51 PM, Brisketexan said:

And that is EXACTLY the game we should play.  Use your enemy's strength against him

Our strength is our democratic institutions - Putin exploited the vulnerabilities of those systems, and used them against us.

Putin's strength is the backing of wealthy oligarchs - we should exploit the vulnerabilities of those people, and use them against Putin.

We've been doing a half-assed version of that with weak sanctions.  Make it much stronger, and work to help create a more palatable alternative.  Because to be clear, we don't give a shit of a handful of Russians are robbing their people and nation blind.  We just want them to keep their bullshit on their own turf.  So, give them a path to keep doing what they're doing without us making their lives painful.  Vlad's tragic skiing accident over a 10,000 foot cliff - at the end of which, he fell on two bullets that hit the back of his head -- will be mourned appropriately.

That is all well and good, but I have no doubt that Putin could hack our electrical grid if he wanted. Russian oligarchs pissed at Putin won't make a godamn bit of difference when we are three days without electricity away from a Road Warrior scenario.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, High Plains Drifter said:

That is all well and good, but I have no doubt that Putin could hack our electrical grid if he wanted. Russian oligarchs pissed at Putin won't make a godamn bit of difference when we are three days without electricity away from a Road Warrior scenario.

I look forward to the Road Warrior scenario only because I look pretty good wearing no shirt with shoulder pads, face paint, a mohawk and riding on a bedazzled La-Z-Boy mounted on top of a dune buggy being driven by a bald chick on a leash while I whipped her like she was a horse.  Maybe they were scared or just confused, but that's what a lot of people told me one day.  

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

All this. My complete fear. Especially after seeing Austin have a melt down for being asked to BOIL FUCKING WATER. What happens when we have no electricity for a couple days...weeks? Complete mayhem. And then you will have those gun-toting "alphas" out trying to capitalize and change the power structure with their bunkers of weapons and Jim Bakker food (shit) buckets.  

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Chooky said:

I look forward to the Road Warrior scenario only because I look pretty good wearing no shirt with shoulder pads, face paint, a mohawk and riding on a bedazzled La-Z-Boy mounted on top of a dune buggy being driven by a bald chick on a leash while I whipped her like she was a horse.  Maybe they were scared or just confused, but that's what a lot of people told me one day.  

Tell the truth, you would be less "Road Warrior" and more Channing Tat-yum in "This is the End"

vVMBbOiU0Db6o.gif

One nice thing about the full Road Warrior scenario.  Our Trump problems could be solved verrrrry quickly.

46 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

All this. My complete fear. Especially after seeing Austin have a melt down for being asked to BOIL FUCKING WATER. What happens when we have no electricity for a couple days...weeks? Complete mayhem. And then you will have those gun-toting "alphas" out trying to capitalize and change the power structure with their bunkers of weapons and Jim Bakker food (shit) buckets.  

Ask Puerto Rico. 

Although Puerto Rico isn't full of spoiled little whiny bitches so it'll be that just worse. 

If Putin hacks our grid,  he won't survive it.  I think a more likely scenario is that Putin, perhaps with some assistance from a ME oil producer, conspires on something to cause a sustained sharp spike in the price of oil.  Putin could further fuck with our looming tariff saddled economy while reaping steep profits off their own supply production.

mb04dl2_saudi-prince-vladimir-putin_625x

57 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Yeah.  But we won the war on Christmas.  Now that we have Jesus, we don't need electricity or water.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

If Putin hacks our grid,  he won't survive it.  I think a more likely scenario is that Putin, perhaps with some assistance from a ME oil producer, conspires on something to cause a sustained sharp spike in the price of oil.  Putin could further fuck with our looming tariff saddled economy while reaping steep profits off their own supply production.

mb04dl2_saudi-prince-vladimir-putin_625x

Taking down a nation's electric grid is a good way to get every fucking ship in your navy sunk posthaste. That's a pretty damned clear act of war.

And by the way, playing these stupid games with erratic, dangerous people like Putin is EXACTLY how you end up in a fucking war.  It's why you shouldn't play around with him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chooky said:

That was some good acid eh?

2 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

We know that they already have implants/malware in our utility systems. We just don't know how capable they are of shutting the utilities down.

Edited by retread

2 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

That would go worse for them than us. We have the same capabilities in that regard and Russia is in much worse shape than we are. Hacking our grid is a lose lose situation for Russia.