Hunter Biden’s laptop

Hanrahan

22 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Yeah, it’s not corrupt. And I don’t know how qualified he was or was not nor what qualifications are really required to serve on a board of directors. He has a law degree and previous experience from when George W. Bush appointed him to the board of directors of Amtrak. Sure he’s got a name. Who doesn’t? When I was 16 I got a job at the local Dairy Queen helped in no small part by the fact that my older brother had worked there.

The weird thing is that, at worst, using your family name to get a well-paying job you’re not qualified for is so completely Republican. I’ve pointed this out before but it describes George W. Bush’s entire career in both the public and private sectors. And anybody who calls Hunter Biden corrupt while at the same time supporting the Trumps and Kushners is just being totally disingenuous. 

If he were a republican he would be the toast of Fox News

2 hours ago, Horn Dog said:

If by “corrupt” you mean doing what 90% of all  kids born to rich, powerful, privileged  families do then yea he is corrupt.

Yeah, even guys in his situation who had small dicks (say less than 7 inches) would probably be out there banging all kinds of people and have all kinds of dick pics, etc. floating around.  It's honestly surprising that we don't see a lot more of this stuff out of the wealthy or well-connected.  A lot of the offspring are not exactly well-disciplined and everybody has a camera on their phone these days.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 2

So what jobs did he have he wasn't qualified for? I recall him sitting on the board of a Ukranian energy company but don't recall any other specifics. His brother was clearly qualified for just about any job, and I get that Hunter was a sort of black sheep of the family, but the articles and headlines rarely get into specifics. It's a legitimate question as I don't follow this closely. It just seems that every article about him is about doing drugs and banging whores. If its just getting jobs based on his last name, how is that any different than any number of kids of the rich and powerful who get jobs based on pedigree alone? 

• Hook 'Em 1

28 minutes ago, 'stache said:

So what jobs did he have he wasn't qualified for? I recall him sitting on the board of a Ukranian energy company but don't recall any other specifics. His brother was clearly qualified for just about any job, and I get that Hunter was a sort of black sheep of the family, but the articles and headlines rarely get into specifics. It's a legitimate question as I don't follow this closely. It just seems that every article about him is about doing drugs and banging whores. If its just getting jobs based on his last name, how is that any different than any number of kids of the rich and powerful who get jobs based on pedigree alone? 

Like half the NFL coaches and assistants seem to be employed because someone's dad was a coach 30 years ago. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 2

I mean, the number of fucking children of Managing Directors at investment firms that get cushy jobs over better qualified business school graduates is the grease that keeps Wall Street churning.  They also do lots of blow and fuck strippers. 

How many shitty, Waiting for Guffman level bad acting children of Hollywood actors am I going to have to suffer through on Netflix before this modern horror show comes to an end?

Edited by Bateshorn
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bateshorn said:

I mean, the number of fucking children of Managing Directors at investment firms that get cushy jobs over better qualified business school graduates is the grease that keeps Wall Street churning.  They also do lots of blow and fuck strippers. 

How many shitty, Waiting for Guffman level bad acting children of Hollywood actors am I going to have to suffer through on Netflix before this modern horror show comes to an end?

You leave Maya Hawke out of this!!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Bateshorn said:

image.thumb.jpeg.6c1ddeb03cd9d0bf0afa8bff80beed7c.jpeg

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, Js1 said:

That’s just Tom’s less successful son. Colin Hanks is the Eric Trump of the Hanks. It’s all about Chet. The real star, a true Don Jr in the making 

Chet is Hunter Biden without the BDE.  Seems like a wild one, maybe takes after Rita.

Colin on the other hand….he’s not a terrible actor, as long as he plays himself, whether it’s Band of Brothers or The Offer.

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Well if he broke the law, charge him. 

You will never hear that from a GOP regarding a GOP. Never.

If he broke the law, prosecute him. I wonder if he would have been investigated had the right not made him the poster boy of deflection.

Good luck to Joe through this.

Am I supposed to be joining an outcry calling this a sham investigation that's simply targeting Hunter because of who his father is? Am I supposed to be outraged? Should I be throwing different reasons/excuses against the wall to see what sticks?

Because I don't care. If he broke the law, face the consequences. See how much easier that is than the mental gymnastics?

4 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

does anybody know the deal with the gun?   

This is the first I've heard of it.   I've mostly focused on the GOP envy of his massive schlong.

sack has been on here banging on it from time to time.  maybe fattie as well.  i think hunter even said something about probably having done it. 

Edited by elfenix

Should’ve given him a Jarvanka-esque job in the White House and they could claim executive privilege and say this was nothing but a politically motivated witch hunt by the deep state Trumpists. No one in the history of our country has been treated more unfairly than Hunter Biden. 

25 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

does anybody know the deal with the gun?   

This is the first I've heard of it.   I've mostly focused on the GOP envy of his massive schlong.

We know.

21 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

nevermind.  Just googled the gun thing.   So, an addict lied.  Wow.  My next post will be on the shart thread. 

We know this also. 

Devlin Barrett is not a trustworthy reporter.  If there indeed is evidence against Hunter and he's tried and convicted, I won't care one bit, but this has the feel of a bullshit "leak" from conservative FBI agents to sway the election, like back in 16.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

The timing isn't ideal, but a questionable gun purchase and tax underpayments?  That's what the big laptop reveal is?  I thought it was supposed to tie Biden, the Democrats, Pelosi, China, Russia, oil production, inflation, ANTIFA, and Schumer to bloodless babies, Illuminati, the Deep State, and a Mister Ronan Sinatra.  

I mean in all honesty, I really did think he was trading on some heavy shit in a drug-induced haze.  I think we've all been there before.  He had nothing to do with government, so I didn't really give a shit...but I was pretty sure he was up to some shady shit to impress chicks and dealers.  But a misdemeanor weapons charge and some moderate tax penalties?  That's a day-drinking expedition for Don, Jr.  That's not even fun.  I used to do that kinda shit for brunch.  Fuck it, 'fess up Hunter.  Take your punishment like a man...and immediately...and let's move the fuck on.  The sooner and more fully you acknowledge this, the less the impact for the mid-terms.  Yes, I'm aware it should not have impact but it could. 

"Yeah, there are loopholes in handgun purchases that I took advantage of and politically connected white people with names like Biden and Trump can usually get away with underpaying taxes.  I will stand up and admit my mistakes and accept my punishment.  I could go on a national rally tour and pretend none of this happened but I happen to have been born with a modicum of spine."  

Edited by YGIFS
  • Hook 'Em 5

21 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

The fact that R voters could be swayed because Hunter Biden might be a tax cheat is fucking wild.  HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE GOVERNMENT.

It's fucking embarrassing for those of us who used to be Republicans.  It's not as embarrassing as the Qanon batshittery, or the stolen election bullshit, but it's up there.

• Hook 'Em 1

28 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

The timing isn't ideal, but a questionable gun purchase and tax underpayments?  That's what the big laptop reveal is?  I thought it was supposed to tie Biden, the Democrats, Pelosi, China, Russia, oil production, inflation, ANTIFA, and Schumer to bloodless babies, Illuminati, the Deep State, and a Mister Ronan Sinatra.  

I mean in all honesty, I really did think he was trading on some heavy shit in a drug-induced haze.  I think we've all been there before.  He had nothing to do with government, so I didn't really give a shit...but I was pretty sure he was up to some shady shit to impress chicks and dealers.  But a misdemeanor weapons charge and some moderate tax penalties?  That's a day-drinking expedition for Don, Jr.  That's not even fun.  I used to do that kinda shit for brunch.  Fuck it, 'fess up Hunter.  Take your punishment like a man...and immediately...and let's move the fuck on.  The sooner and more fully you acknowledge this, the less the impact for the mid-terms.  Yes, I'm aware it should not have impact but it could. 

"Yeah, there are loopholes in handgun purchases that I took advantage of and politically connected white people with names like Biden and Trump can usually get away with underpaying taxes.  I will stand up and admit my mistakes and accept my punishment.  I could go on a national rally tour and pretend none of this happened but I happen to have been born with a modicum of spine."  

Put that many different agencies, and spend that much government money, on one person and you are bound to produce a charge.

Meanwhile, the IRS hasn't made a move on Trump's 2010 tax return fraud. Believe he falsely claimed a 70 million refund from the government.

4 hours ago, Js1 said:

Well if he broke the law, charge him. 

yep.

2 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

this has the feel of a bullshit "leak" from conservative FBI agents to sway the election, like back in 16.

it's the literal one play in their playbook.  they're still fuming it didn't work in 2020.

So the same people saying government can’t restrict in any way 18yr old from buying unlimited assault rifles because the constitution says this can’t be restricted by the government, is now celebrating that a grown adult got caught by government bureaucracy designed to restrict his ability to obtain a gun?   

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, Horn Dog said:

So the same people saying government can’t restrict in any way 18yr old from buying unlimited assault rifles because the constitution says this can’t be restricted by the government, is now celebrating that a grown adult got caught by government bureaucracy designed to restrict his ability to obtain a gun?   

snl yes GIF

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, elfenix said:

sack has been on here banging on it from time to time.  maybe fattie as well.  i think hunter even said something about probably having done it. 

Not me.  I could not find less of a fuck to give about this dude.  My understanding is he lied on his form to obtain one, or had a straw purchase. Similar to Rittenhouse. 

The same ones who are “Christian” and are praying that a wife beater, abortion providing, serial adulterer, mentally ill liar wins over a church leading pastor.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2