Hunter Biden’s laptop

Hanrahan

12 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Stop trying to assign logic to their actions.  There is none.  They either don't understand their hypocrisy, don't care, or both.  This is why there is no reasoning with these people.  They are not bound to reason.  They have to be crushed.

Oh I thought they support Walker because he has 5 personalities so if they retake the Senate, Mitch will give him 5 votes.  SUCK ON THAT LIBS

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

Stop trying to assign logic to their actions.  There is none.  They either don't understand their hypocrisy, don't care, or both.  This is why there is no reasoning with these people.  They are not bound to reason.  They have to be crushed.

This is sound advice but it’s hard to do given that I have a functioning brain.

11 hours ago, Horn Dog said:

So the same people saying government can’t restrict in any way 18yr old from buying unlimited assault rifles because the constitution says this can’t be restricted by the government, is now celebrating that a grown adult got caught by government bureaucracy designed to restrict his ability to obtain a gun?   

Bingo GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Hook 'Em 1

17 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

And there's nobody named Biden on the ballot this time. 

But there is someone named Joe Biden in the presidency, and the play will be to say that he is complicit because there's no way he didn't know about his son and his actions. Somehow, they are going to pretzel this narrative to try and entrap Joe.  Otherwise, there's no real play here, especially since doesn't hold office, had nothing to do with someone getting dismantled with a bone saw while they held a sweet cabinet position, or was given 3 billion dollars for an undisclosed transaction.   

Edited by Mdhorn

1 minute ago, Mdhorn said:

But there is someone named Joe Biden in the presidency, and the play will be to say that he is complicit because there's no way he didn't know about his son and his actions. Somehow, they are going to pretzel this narrative to try and entrap Joe.  Otherwise, there's no real play here, especially since doesn't hold office, had nothing to do with someone getting dismantled with a bone saw while they held a sweet cabinet position, or was given 3 billion dollars for an undisclosed transaction.   

Joe's DOJ doesn't prosecute Hunter - JOE BIDEN IS PROTECTING HIS SON AND INTERFERING IN THE DOJ (irony much?) TO PROTECT HIM
Joe's DOJ does prosecute Hunter - JOE BIDEN ABANDONED HIS SON AND ISN'T DOING ANYTHING TO HELP HIM

22 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Joe's DOJ doesn't prosecute Hunter - JOE BIDEN IS PROTECTING HIS SON AND INTERFERING IN THE DOJ (irony much?) TO PROTECT HIM
Joe's DOJ does prosecute Hunter - JOE BIDEN ABANDONED HIS SON AND ISN'T DOING ANYTHING TO HELP HIM

It will sound better when it's coming from Senator Walker.

• Rage+1 2

4 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/21/2022 at 10:52 AM, Horn Dog said:

No shit.  My dad was just VP of the HOA and I parlayed that into a twinkie and a tit squeeze back in the day.

My fraternity brother was the son of a sitting US Senator.  His dad’s DC office had a  petty cash machine that would brrrtt $20s.  We’d go drinking when in DC and treat the females we found with beverages paid for with your tax dollars.  

I give myself up now that the statutes have passed. 

• Haha 1

This is hilarious, going to be watching the House GOP do exactly what mitigated their red wave and kept them from retaking the Senate.

By focusing on Hunter Biden.

That was their whole plan all along for solving inflation - investigated Hunter Biden. 

• Hook 'Em 3

Currently working a case in a small town.  My wife came up to join me for a day.  I had to leave early for work.  She went downstairs in our generic hotel to have the free breakfast.  TV's were tuned to FOX, of course.  She texts me: "Seriously.....they're all talking about Hunter Biden.  It's a big nothingburger."  I told her "well, Hunter's giant dick isn't a nothingburger."  She replies "I mean, THAT'S what we should be talking about.  I'm impressed."

Not sure if I'm digging that observation, or disturbed by it.  Because I gotta admit.....Hunter may be bringing a BIT more to the table than ole Brisket does.

24 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Not sure if I'm digging that observation, or disturbed by it.  Because I gotta admit.....Hunter may be bringing a BIT more to the table than ole Brisket does.

Just have to make sure that the three of you are never at the same table. 

plus the camera adds 10 lbs so maybe everyone’s dick looks huge in dick pics. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

Saw a student peeling their BETO sticker off their laptop the other day on campus.  Not gonna comment on what that might mean, maybe they just change out stickers intermittently.  

But I realized we are leaving massive amounts of money on the table.  I'm gonna put this out there for good karma and if you actually make money doing it, send me $50 and give the rest to a quality charity.  

A vinyl sticker, in any two colors of your choosing, in a size that will fit all laptops and tablets.  That simply reads, "This is Hunter Biden's Laptop" 

or "Property of Hunter Biden"   Your call. 

of something to the effect of "FBI Evidence:  Biden Investigation, Case #10037A" (something to that effect) 

$4.95 + s/h.  Obviously some closeted GOP'ers will be disappointed when they see your dick at the urinal...but you can't tell me we couldn't sell 10,000 units to Americans with a good sense of humor.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

19 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

So, while us leftists weren't paying attention, this apparently happened.

https://nypost.com/2022/10/26/the-634-page-report-on-hunter-bidens-laptop/

Brought to you by well known prosecutor and defense lawyer Peter Navarro staffer, this guy.

220719105722-garrett-ziegler.jpg?c=16x9&

So, we are to believe a report authored by at guy who

1) accused the January 6 House select committee of being “anti-White”

2) promotes debunked conspiracy theories about the 2020 election.

3) says the January 6 attack on the US Capitol “was one of the greatest orchestrated false flags in history.”

4) got Flynn, Powell and the Overstock CEO guy into the WH to meet with Trump to discuss martial law and seizing voting machines.

5) is so off the reservation that Pater Navarro distanced himself from him.

that is the guy who we are to believe?

Edited by yoladu
  • Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, yoladu said:

So, we are to believe a report authored by at guy who

1) accused the January 6 House select committee of being “anti-White”

2) promotes debunked conspiracy theories about the 2020 election.

3) says the January 6 attack on the US Capitol “was one of the greatest orchestrated false flags in history.”

4) got Flynn, Powell and the Overstock CEO guy into the WH to meet with Trump to discuss martial law and seizing voting machines.

5) is so off the reservation that Pater Navarro distanced himself from him.

that is the guy who we are to believe?

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

when i saw yoladu's post, i thought to myself...FINALLY!  i will finally now get some clarity on what all this hunter biden laptop stuff is about because i still do not know wtf people are going on about.  at least now i will be able to get to the core of what it is people are claiming is so horrific and worthy of all this scandal.  so i clicked through to get to the so-called report and it took me here:

https://bidenlaptopreport.marcopolousa.org/report_viewer/index.html#p=1

omfg.  pure professionalism.

Well, it was nice getting things done for the American people like investigating the actual insurrection attempt on 1/6, passing significant legislation like the CHIPs Act, infrastructure, and climate change legislation, but who wants too much progress? 

Can't wait. 🙄

13 minutes ago, sidis said:

when i saw yoladu's post, i thought to myself...FINALLY!  i will finally now get some clarity on what all this hunter biden laptop stuff is about because i still do not know wtf people are going on about.  at least now i will be able to get to the core of what it is people are claiming is so horrific and worthy of all this scandal.  so i clicked through to get to the so-called report and it took me here:

the National Inquirer should sue for copyright infringement.

3 hours ago, Js1 said:

This is hilarious, going to be watching the House GOP do exactly what mitigated their red wave and kept them from retaking the Senate.

By focusing on Hunter Biden.

That was their whole plan all along for solving inflation - investigated Hunter Biden. 

They’re trying for Benghazi redux. They don’t have to prove anything or come up with any charges. They just have to keep banging the drum and making noise in hopes of creating the impression of corruption in the Biden family and bringing down Joe’s polling numbers leading up to the 2024 election. Kevin McCarthy boasted about how the Benghazi investigations affected Hillary’s numbers and he’s going to be shooting for the same thing here. Never mind that Hunter is a private citizen and they can’t point to any actions taken or not taken by the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION that were influenced by the Vice President’s son having a job overseas. It’s all just for show. 

• Hook 'Em 2

28 minutes ago, sidis said:

House Dems should just heckle from the floor at every mention of Hunter Biden with "MARCO!" ......... "POLO!"  Maybe pretend swim by the dais.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

House Dems should just heckle from the floor at every mention of Hunter Biden with "MARCO!" ......... "POLO!"  Maybe pretend swim by the dais.

Catching up on this page and kept thinking basically the same. Dems should just treat it as the theater of the absurd that is and do nothing but crack penis jokes throughout any hearing. Someone needs to get on the line to one of our Central Texas reps to call in @atomheartbevo as an expert witness. I feel like it might be his true calling.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, sidis said:

It's like a Trumpy conspiracy theory comic book.

Also, almost all of the allegedly shady or criminal conduct, even if true or provable, occurred more than five years ago and is barred by limitations.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Like 1