2022 Senate Elections

Ghost of LL

4 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

The DNC needs to just hire Fetterman's social media manager and let him or her just troll the fuck out of all the Republican Senate candidates. 

Yup and the Rs are doing that to dems easily, the dems would have soo much material to use but don’t.

the memes would engage the younger folks as well and get them active in shitposting 

Edited by Gengs1

13 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

The DNC needs to just hire Fetterman's social media manager and let him or her just troll the fuck out of all the Republican Senate candidates. 

You sure you don't want more Zoom calls with Hollywood celebrities?

5 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

Good grief . . .

E1476424-CD16-498E-88F0-26EEE2360DA9.jpeg.ea6ad3864b7d8f54d15997e933d0fb0b.jpeg

That's coming from... Steve Bannon? He's seriously asking if there's someone that exudes pure evil? 

21 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Seriously, whomever runs Fetterman's social media is about to be a gazillionaire.

Watch a Republican super Pac grab that person with $$$ cause they can see the benefit while dems play in the sandbox 

18 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

Update from cook political. No doubt fetterman is kicking ass in Pennsylvania, but Colorado shifting from likely to lean is kinda weird.

Dems +1 to R+3? Are they seeing polls we aren’t? Unless that’s a net, and they think Warnock loses or something. 

Edited by Js1

“I was exhausted. When you’re campaigning 18 hours a day you, listen, I’ve gotten my kids’ names wrong as well. I don’t think that’s a measure of someone’s ability to lead the commonwealth,” Oz told Newsmax on Wednesday when asked about why he said “Wegners,” a cross between the Redner’s and Wegmans chains.

Kamala Harris Wow GIF by Election 2020

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Kamala Harris Wow GIF by Election 2020

I mean, other than the overall tone-deafness of the ad, why the hell didn't they re-shoot that thing after he fucked up the name of the store????

They actually RELEASED that thing with the wrong name! Unless it was a live stream then I'd understand. 

2 hours ago, Js1 said:

Dems +1 to R+3? Are they seeing polls we aren’t? Unless that’s a net, and they think Warnock loses or something. 

I think cook is the most conservative pundit of the well known ones when it comes to calls. Fetterman is probably closer to 10 points ahead instead of 5 if cook gives Pennsylvania a lean D.

3 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

I think cook is the most conservative pundit of the well known ones when it comes to calls. Fetterman is probably closer to 10 points ahead instead of 5 if cook gives Pennsylvania a lean D.

They have to be.  There's been one poll of CO-SEN, from a GOP poll, that had Bennet up 8.  Bennett won despite the 2010 GOP wave and 2016 Trump surge.  He actually outperformed Clinton and won the most votes a Dem candidate had ever won in rural Colorado. 

If he won in 2010, he isn't losing in 2022.  2008 Colorado was a 9 point Obama win in 2008 and a 13.5 Biden win in 2020.  

It's not getting redder.  @Chewbacca can probably attest to that. 

Polis is also popular and running for re-election, hard to see Colorado splitting their ballots. 

Edited by Js1

33 minutes ago, Js1 said:

They have to be.  There's been one poll of CO-SEN, from a GOP poll, that had Bennet up 8.  Bennett won despite the 2010 GOP wave and 2016 Trump surge.  He actually outperformed Clinton and won the most votes a Dem candidate had ever won in rural Colorado. 

If he won in 2010, he isn't losing in 2022.  2008 Colorado was a 9 point Obama win in 2008 and a 13.5 Biden win in 2020.  

It's not getting redder.  @Chewbacca can probably attest to that. 

Polis is also popular and running for re-election, hard to see Colorado splitting their ballots. 

Did Cook cb the KS abortion measure?