2022 Senate Elections

Ghost of LL

Fetterman going to shitpost his way to the Senate.  That seat is replacing Toomey (R) so that one would shift 51/49.

Swing states and (current), Arizona (D), Nevada (D), Georgia (D), Pennsylvania (R), North Carolina (R), Wisky (R), Florida (R), Ohio (R), New Hampshire (D), Colorado (D).

The only ones that look like a possible change are NV, Georgia, Penn, and Ohio maybe?  It's going to be 50/50 or 51/49 (either way) I think.

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I have to think that Oz is regretting his run for the senate.

What does it take to get on the MO gop ballot? $5 with your application? 

I mean his name is Mehmet, a doctor, from Turkey snd running as gop in a state with a good rural population and maga fanatics, yea he sort of did it to himself.

he is a very competent surgeon by all accounts just got too greedy.

Running against a guy who by all accounts is pretty far away from anything “liberal elite”

ohhh and fuck Oprah and Oz and all the shit they spewed over the last 15 years.

Edited by Gengs1
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

Pro-life abortion amendment currently getting throttled in ruby red Kansas. This is a bad bad sign for GOP prospects in the fall.

Just declare victory now and stop counting the rest of the votes. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gengs1 said:

I mean his name is Mehmet, a doctor, from Turkey snd running as gop in a state with a good rural population and maga fanatics, yea he sort of did it to himself.

he is a very competent surgeon by all accounts just got too greedy.

Running against a guy who by all accounts is pretty far away from anything “liberal elite”

ohhh and fuck Oprah and Oz and all the shit they spewed over the last 15 years.

He's a quack.  A complete bullshit artist.  I don't know how he is in the O.R. and neither do you, but here's what I do know; he's a fucking charlatan 

• Hook 'Em 4