New Board, yay

MoJames

Should we move our threads over here?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should we move our threads over here?

• Yep
    • Nope
    • Biden

Couple weeks. I had made the suggestion to have a soccer board awhile back. Not sure if other people suggested it or imma just made an exec decision. I'm in favor of moving threads here. It's by far the biggest slice of pie in the other sports forum.

I honestly don't use the browse function anymore on mobile. I find the threads I like and simply follow the participated in tab. 

I do use my computer to browse at times and get annoyed with the racing or golf threads, so I'm all for moving stuff here.

This looks like good of place as any to ask.....

Anyone got any websites to buy jerseys from?  I thought we had a thread on this a few years back, but I cannot find it.  I bought some stuff like 6 years ago from todofut, which was pimped here/shaggy I think, but it looks like they are defunct now.  

I know of WorldSoccerShop, but I was hoping someone had something else.  Not really looking for dhgate shit.  

Edited by Scraps

4 hours ago, Scraps said:

This looks like good of place as any to ask.....

Anyone got any websites to buy jerseys from?  I thought we had a thread on this a few years back, but I cannot find it.  I bought some stuff like 6 years ago from todofut, which was pimped here/shaggy I think, but it looks like they are defunct now.  

I know of WorldSoccerShop, but I was hoping someone had something else.  Not really looking for dhgate shit.  

My local store was great for the new LFC kit because they changed from NB to Nike and I could try on the fit. They also had a couple racks of discounted last year jerseys. So try local first. 

https://www.worldsoccershop.com

like you I’m done with the Chinese sites. 

Edited by Firemans4Horn
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Yeah i don't know where todofut was from but they were pretty legit to me.

I'm not looking for Chinese necessarily, just some place that may have a little cheaper or clearance etc.

Have you tried hitting up Ross (wish they were in this area). It is who most of the sports brands dump their gear (mainly Nike and Adidas). You can usually find year old designs there. I've picked up some US jerseys when I used to live in Texas, cheap.

EDIT: There is a group on FB that hits up Ross like crazy and dumps the gear on their group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SoccerGearAtRoss

Edited by Captain Ron
  • Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

If you want an older jersey this place is awesome:

https://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI6t-8z4jt7AIVEb7ACh0srw1CEAAYASAAEgL6LPD_BwE

legit jerseys. Shipped quickly. I bought an 08-09 Liverpool jersey in “good condition” and it was damn near brand new. 

Thanks for that link. Also yea that fb group is solid, I have bought a few things off there and so have a few buddies. 

• Hook 'Em 3