the trump election lawsuit thread of dominance

henrygandorf

somebody on the Texags Q anon thread had the nerve to call Lin Wood a loon.  then snowdog90 responded with what many are saying is the "post of the year."  it has 155 blue stars.  it is utterly insane.  sorry to all those intentionally avoid Texags.  but some things just can't be ignored.  like the fact that these psychopaths live in Texas and are allowed to vote despite being mentally ill.

PneumAg said:
I cannot believe this thread is still alive and kicking. Can we all agree now that nothing is going to happen? And I ask that as somebody who really, really wants a miracle to happen that will keep Trump in office. But it's clearly not meant to be. Lin Wood is proving himself to be a loon. These people aren't just going to all go to jail. There's a little thing called "due process," which moves very slowly through the something called "the courts." There's nothing that can be done at this point, at least nothing that doesn't involve an outright war or real, sustained military action against the left, which won't happen.

So Lin Wood is a loon for calling out corrupt pieces of filth? For calling out obvious fraud and blatant cheating? This thread is more in tune with truth than Joe Pedophile Rapist Racist Corrupt Biden has been in any of his 47 failed years in the swamp.

The difference between me (as well as many on this thread) and the liberals that have flocked to TA to gloat over this miscreant getting "elected" (you may be one of those libs, i can't remember) is the following...

I didn't vote in 2016, but I was ecstatic that Hillary lost. She is pure evil.

I didn't vote because I had lost faith in Republicans. I think McCain, Romney and Bushes are/were as corrupt as the Democrats. If Jeb Bush had been the nominee in 2016, it would have been business as usual, 2 globalist puppets.

But Trump won, miraculously. At first, I didn't know what to think about him, I was just glad he beat Hillary. And the fact that all the evil globalist media and politicians HATED him gave me hope.

Then I watched.

You see. I am a Trump fan not because he is Republican or even Conservative. I am a Trump fan because he obviously, unabashedly, unashamedly LOVES America and Americans. He is an enemy of the evil, corrupt swamp. I knew about Jeffrey Epstein years ago. Under Trump, that sick mother ****er got arrested.

Difference...

The libs on this board (you?) don't give a single solitary **** about the corruption of their leaders. They will ignore it all in the name of "winning". Winning what? Another 4 years of human traffickers having free reign to supply these *******s with little boys and girls?

Another 4 years of new wars in faraway countries for our already-suicidal troops to fight in?

Another 4 years of "you need to pay more taxes" while they enrich themselves through kickbacks and sweetheart foreign "jobs" for their crack-addicted family members?

Where is there any sense of integrity, honor, shame in the people who support and vote for the trash Democrat party? There is none!! "Yay Joe Biden won! Yeah, he's probably a pedophile, yeah, he's probably super corrupt with all the stuff that's come out about Ukraine and China and Hunter, yeah, he probably raped Tara Reade and many others (rapists don't stop at 1)... But Yay, my team won!"

That's the difference. I am ashamed of the Bushes, of ever voting for them, of falling for their lies. Libs not only aren't ashamed of the Clintons, they tried to elect Hillary. In God's name, WHY?

So, while i am not holding my breath, I will hold onto a sliver of hope that our corrupt system can somehow have four more years of Trump, someone all these evil corrupt swamp creatures, including the Bushes, hate. He obviously won and it took historic amounts of fraud to "beat" him. I would be fine with whatever means he uses to beat back the swamp another 4 years. Courts, Pence, military, Kraken, Godzilla, bring it on.

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2921132/0

8 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

somebody on the Texags Q anon thread had the nerve to call Lin Wood a loon.  then snowdog90 responded with what many are saying is the "post of the year."  it has 155 blue stars.  it is utterly insane.  sorry to all those intentionally avoid Texags.  but some things just can't be ignored.  like the fact that these psychopaths live in Texas and are allowed to vote despite being mentally ill.

PneumAg said:
I cannot believe this thread is still alive and kicking. Can we all agree now that nothing is going to happen? And I ask that as somebody who really, really wants a miracle to happen that will keep Trump in office. But it's clearly not meant to be. Lin Wood is proving himself to be a loon. These people aren't just going to all go to jail. There's a little thing called "due process," which moves very slowly through the something called "the courts." There's nothing that can be done at this point, at least nothing that doesn't involve an outright war or real, sustained military action against the left, which won't happen.

So Lin Wood is a loon for calling out corrupt pieces of filth? For calling out obvious fraud and blatant cheating? This thread is more in tune with truth than Joe Pedophile Rapist Racist Corrupt Biden has been in any of his 47 failed years in the swamp.

The difference between me (as well as many on this thread) and the liberals that have flocked to TA to gloat over this miscreant getting "elected" (you may be one of those libs, i can't remember) is the following...

I didn't vote because I had lost faith in Republicans. I think McCain, Romney and Bushes are/were as corrupt as the Democrats. If Jeb Bush had been the nominee in 2016, it would have been business as usual, 2 globalist puppets.

But Trump won, miraculously. At first, I didn't know what to think about him, I was just glad he beat Hillary. And the fact that all the evil globalist media and politicians HATED him gave me hope.

Then I watched.

You see. I am a Trump fan not because he is Republican or even Conservative. I am a Trump fan because he obviously, unabashedly, unashamedly LOVES America and Americans. He is an enemy of the evil, corrupt swamp. I knew about Jeffrey Epstein years ago. Under Trump, that sick mother ****er got arrested.

Difference...

The libs on this board (you?) don't give a single solitary **** about the corruption of their leaders. They will ignore it all in the name of "winning". Winning what? Another 4 years of human traffickers having free reign to supply these *******s with little boys and girls?

Another 4 years of new wars in faraway countries for our already-suicidal troops to fight in?

Another 4 years of "you need to pay more taxes" while they enrich themselves through kickbacks and sweetheart foreign "jobs" for their crack-addicted family members?

Where is there any sense of integrity, honor, shame in the people who support and vote for the trash Democrat party? There is none!! "Yay Joe Biden won! Yeah, he's probably a pedophile, yeah, he's probably super corrupt with all the stuff that's come out about Ukraine and China and Hunter, yeah, he probably raped Tara Reade and many others (rapists don't stop at 1)... But Yay, my team won!"

That's the difference. I am ashamed of the Bushes, of ever voting for them, of falling for their lies. Libs not only aren't ashamed of the Clintons, they tried to elect Hillary. In God's name, WHY?

So, while i am not holding my breath, I will hold onto a sliver of hope that our corrupt system can somehow have four more years of Trump, someone all these evil corrupt swamp creatures, including the Bushes, hate. He obviously won and it took historic amounts of fraud to "beat" him. I would be fine with whatever means he uses to beat back the swamp another 4 years. Courts, Pence, military, Kraken, Godzilla, bring it on.

So he’s flat out advocating a violent takedown of American democracy.  And this fucker probably doesn’t watch the NFL anymore because of peaceful protests.

Crazy town.

12 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

I am a Trump fan because he obviously, unabashedly, unashamedly LOVES America and Americans.

To be clear, this is JT quoting Texags...but, I have seen some variation of this line many, many times.  What in the blue hell causes someone to form this opinion?

• Hook 'Em 1

I find it fascinating that (for instance) these people accuse Joe Biden of being a rapist, yet ignore the very same accusations against Donald Trump.  The fact that the rape allegations against Trump are far more credible doesn't even matter.  If one isn't going to dig into the actual accusations, then there is zero logical basis for rejecting one line of thought and buying the other.

I know, I said "logical".

3 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Now, the election is fake.

This is just another textbook example of what right wingers have been guilty for many generations: they read into the text of certain documents things that they do not say, and they ignore what they do say. So they read in between the lines, but they don’t read the lines. That’s quite a talent, especially considering the semi-literacy of that demographic.

Here? That stupid “audit” that they think is the ultimate “gotcha” when it’s nothing even remotely close to anything of the sort. Such is life in the fairy world of make believe and pretend. Of course Trump doesn’t actually believe in it, and that’s part of the grift. 

Edited by hpslugga

10 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

To be clear, this is JT quoting Texags...but, I have seen some variation of this line many, many times.  What in the blue hell causes someone to form this opinion?

It really is flabbergasting.  One would think his (non)reaction to the pandemic and his election-related behavior would have exposed him as giving zero fucks about anything except Donald J. Trump.

• Hook 'Em 4

Just now, TwiceHorn said:

It really is flabbergasting.  One would think his (non)reaction to the pandemic and his election-related behavior would have exposed him as giving zero fucks about anything except Donald J. Trump.

Sure, if you aren't infected with a serious case of brain rot and myopia. But, newsflash, a huge swath of the country is infected with brain rot and myopia.

40 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

PneumAg said:

Then I watched.

Difference...

180 degrees from reality my friends.  180 degrees.

If they start going after "RINO" republicans (you know anyone who fails to felate trump on a daily basis), will the "rule of law" republican's finally step up and work to shut down these fucking assholes and prosecute them when they cross the line? It would be nice to not only put these loons in their place but ideally a fractured right wing might help elect more democrats and bring some sanity to this country again.

4 minutes ago, 'stache said:

If they start going after "RINO" republicans (you know anyone who fails to felate trump on a daily basis), will the "rule of law" republican's finally step up and work to shut down these fucking assholes and prosecute them when they cross the line? It would be nice to not only put these loons in their place but ideally a fractured right wing might help elect more democrats and bring some sanity to this country again.

Oh, you sweet summer child.

The reaction of the GOP to this will be.....to fall in line as Trump fellaters.  They will all come around to full allegiance to the cult, eventually.  It's the only viable path for them.

Waiting on the GOP to come to its senses and do the right thing?  You might as well be waiting on aggy to be rational and start making sense.

• Hook 'Em 2

11 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Oh, you sweet summer child.

The reaction of the GOP to this will be.....to fall in line as Trump fellaters.  They will all come around to full allegiance to the cult, eventually.  It's the only viable path for them.

Waiting on the GOP to come to its senses and do the right thing?  You might as well be waiting on aggy to be rational and start making sense.

I generally agree with you, but I think something is going to have to give. The "regular" gop'ers clearly overplayed their hand with trumpism and even acknowledging that the election happened is turning the nutjobs against them. Eventually, they'll start calling them traitors for simply showing up for congress after Biden is inaugurated, even if they retain the Senate. "Can you believe McConnell is okay presiding over the senate with a rigged election? They're all part of the coup!!! Hang 'em high!"

I just don't see how that's sustainable for them. It has worked out for them that they can kiss a little trump ass and get a bunch of votes from loonies who wouldn't otherwise vote, but they are now ready to execute anyone who accepts that the election happened and there are no more legal options to install lord trump for life. They're at the end of the line and are now on "the list" of qanon etc.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I generally agree with you, but I think something is going to have to give. The "regular" gop'ers clearly overplayed their hand with trumpism and even acknowledging that the election happened is turning the nutjobs against them. Eventually, they'll start calling them traitors for simply showing up for congress after Biden is inaugurated, even if they retain the Senate. "Can you believe McConnell is okay presiding over the senate with a rigged election? They're all part of the coup!!! Hang 'em high!"

I just don't see how that's sustainable for them. It has worked out for them that they can kiss a little trump ass and get a bunch of votes from loonies who wouldn't otherwise vote, but they are now ready to execute anyone who accepts that the election happened and there are no more legal options to install lord trump for life. They're at the end of the line and are now on "the list" of qanon etc.

What you don't understand is that this is not the end of the story. This is the making of the myth. Part of the reason why I hate the comparisons to Hitler and Nazis is that president Trump is nothing like Hitler. We're not near there. Not yet, anyway. He's more like Kaiser Wilhelm. Or, if you prefer,  Siegfried. And this moment, potentially, is the betrayal that is followed by defeat, humiliation, and resurgence in solidarity. 

Siegfrieds_Tod.jpg

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, 'stache said:

That's right, we're in the endgame.  As a GOP candidate who needs the nutbar votes (they are the largest voting bloc in the GOP coalition now), which is more likely: go all-in on declaring yourself a warrior for God in Congress, throwing flaming bags of shit at Dems while yelling MAGA in order to continue to get the votes of that bloc, OR, distancing yourself from that bloc?

This is no different than what happens to anyone else who decides to "dabble" in organized crime.  Hey, the cartels approached me to run this one load of drugs in my truck of mexican fruit.  I'll make $50k, it's a one-time thing!  Nope.  They come back to you again next week, and TELL you to make another drug run.  It's not a request.  It's an order.  You really can't refuse, or they'll turn on you, because they're fucking criminals.  They'll kill you and your whole family, and blow up your truck, if you don't do as they demand.  And you sure can't go to the cops for help.  And just like that, you went from being a trucker to being a drug runner.

Just like that, GOP politicians went from being members of a center-right to right wing political party to being standard bearers of a white nationalist fascist movement.  You can't be a little bit pregnant.  You can't be a one-time drug runner.  And you can't be a Republican who has some white nationalist fascist support.  

There is no going back.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, 'stache said:

The “regular” GOP v. Trump and the trumpkins battle for the next 4 years would be interesting. I don’t think trump makes it past February before he croaks though. Then the whole thing likely fizzles out like a wet fart. Time will tell. 

15 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

What you don't understand is that this is not the end of the story. This is the making of the myth. Part of the reason why I hate the comparisons to Hitler and Nazis is that president Trump is nothing like Hitler. We're not near there. Not yet, anyway. He's more like Kaiser Wilhelm. Or, if you prefer,  Siegfried. And this moment, potentially, is the betrayal that is followed by defeat, humiliation, and resurgence in solidarity. 

Siegfrieds_Tod.jpg

Wilhelm was never as popular as Trump, even in his propaganda.

As for Siegfried, I have a really hard time imagining Trump's saga set to Opera. For one thing, I'm pretty sure his most talented followers only play banjo.

Trump is not hitler because he’s an incompetent dolt and the republicans are not Nazis because they are nihilists who believe in nothing but takeeenz da Moooney. 

Walter was right that we have nothing to fear from these men. But that’s not to say they couldn’t mutate. They can. Must be stopped in its tracks. 

28 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

There is no going back.

I disagree with this point. The rules don't apply to republicans. If trump is no longer useful to them, they can very easily "go back" and nobody will care that they tried to tear down our democracy by asserting that we could not conduct free and fair elections. If the democrats ever elected a complete madman to office, the party would be over, because rules apply to them.

29 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

The “regular” GOP v. Trump and the trumpkins battle for the next 4 years would be interesting. I don’t think trump makes it past February before he croaks though. Then the whole thing likely fizzles out like a wet fart. Time will tell. 

I agree with this, except the dying part. He's going to live for a while, but his usefulness is likely over for them. My fingers are crossed that he continues to have enough influence to cause chaos on the right, but he'll eventually be useless to even them, and like I said, the rules don't apply, so he will indeed "fizzle out like a wet fart" and they'll just all pretend that the democrats are the ones destroying democracy, etc.

• Hook 'Em 1

The question to ask, I think, is are there enough “republicans” willing to refuse to vote for trumpist candidates and let democrats win seats?  If so, and there’s two real factions of the party, one side will have to go to the other if they want to win.   
I THINK we saw in this presidential election that center and center right people voted for Biden.  Tough to say with Trump improving on 2016 by millions (assuming all of his votes are legit), but over 80 million votes to Biden and over 156 million total tells me that not many reliable voters chose to sit it out. 
that’s for the president, and for Trump himself. How will that change at the state and lower levels when it’s not trump himself running, and there’s a possibility of a democrat being your mayor or governor or rep?

8 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

The question to ask, I think, is are there enough “republicans” willing to refuse to vote for trumpist candidates and let democrats win seats?  If so, and there’s two real factions of the party, one side will have to go to the other if they want to win.   
I THINK we saw in this presidential election that center and center right people voted for Biden.  Tough to say with Trump improving on 2016 by millions (assuming all of his votes are legit), but over 80 million votes to Biden and over 156 million total tells me that not many reliable voters chose to sit it out. 
that’s for the president, and for Trump himself. How will that change at the state and lower levels when it’s not trump himself running, and there’s a possibility of a democrat being your mayor or governor or rep?

The GOP isn't a political party.  It's a criminal enterprise.  There may be a few people acting like it's still a political party, such as Romney, but the party leadership is running a criminal enterprise engaged in sedition at this point.  There's no coming back from this.  They'll either succeed in destroying democracy, maybe not in 2020, but in 2022 or 2024.  Or they'll be relegated to the trash heap, and maybe the few seemingly reasonable Republicans, who have all essentially retired from public office can join forces with the Lincoln Project types and the more conservative Dems like Joe Manchin, and form a new conservative party.

47 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

the gop vs maga showdown is something that needs to happen before 2024.

that fight will save us all.

It needs to happen going into the 2022 mid terms.   We need a MAGA like Tea Party, 100% focused on primarying electable Rs and running MAGA maniacs', who only have the ability to win R+15 districts.

44 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Elite Strike Force, y'all

Ellis did not respond to an inquiry from The Sun on Friday about the circumstances that led to her firing and about how the documents appear to contradict what she told the Journal. Instead, the Trump campaign replied on Ellis’ behalf on Sunday, offering a 20-word, unsigned statement.

“This is a nonstory from a decade ago trying to damage her reputation simply because she works for President Trump,” the statement said.

sarcastic schitts creek GIF by CBC

21 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

I just voted 1-0 to call on Texas electors to go fuck themselves with a toilet bowl brush.

19 hours ago, BradInATX said:

I'm going to laugh my ass off if Pence finds himself in the same dilemma that Trump has put many other Republicans in. The Parler-dwellers and Qanon folks demand that Pence "do something", whatever that is, in January. Pence must decide between doing something illegal and that literally can't be done and makes no sense, or facing the wrath of Trumpers and ruining whatever future chance he has of being POTUS.

"Pence must stand in front of congress and sing "Donald Trump Won" at the top of his lungs to the tune of the Muppets "ma na ma na" song for 24 hours. Doing that is the final Kraken gambit and will put Trump back into the White House. If he doesn't do that, he's a deep state RINO and he's dead to us!"

It seems almost inevitable that he's about to face the Truck Nutz meat grinder of Trumpland.

I hope Pence fucks around and finds out what its like to have Madame President Pelosi on Jan 20.

• Hook 'Em 1

53 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

The GOP isn't a political party.  It's a criminal enterprise.  There may be a few people acting like it's still a political party, such as Romney, but the party leadership is running a criminal enterprise engaged in sedition at this point.  There's no coming back from this.  They'll either succeed in destroying democracy, maybe not in 2020, but in 2022 or 2024.  Or they'll be relegated to the trash heap, and maybe the few seemingly reasonable Republicans, who have all essentially retired from public office can join forces with the Lincoln Project types and the more conservative Dems like Joe Manchin, and form a new conservative party.

Whose going to hold them accountable? Nobody, that's who. More than 75 million people still voted for this scum, and will do so next time, because socialism and babies. Anything the democrats do will backfire. They impeached the fucking president and ended up underperforming in the polls all over the fucking place. The "swing" voters in this country will always default to conservatism, anything the left does to rock the boat causes them to go conservative. If the dems lead a charge prosecute the current traitors, it will backfire, guaranteed. Again, THE RULES APPLY TO DEMOCRATS AND NOT REPUBLICANS. In the post-trump era, the traitors will be asked repeatedly "remember that time you supported President Trumps attempt to overturn the will of the people?" Like always they'll answer "I appreciate what President Trump accomplished, although I didn't always support his way of doing things." This gets them off the hook. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. 

This country is dead as we know it, but I disagree with how many of you are characterizing it. It won't be some publicly acknowledged death, it will just continue to hum along with republicans dominating because of her emails and obamacare is evil arrrrgggghh!

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 2

6 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Fuck Kayleigh and her headache and all the other enabling babysitters.

I hope she hasn’t had a night with more than three hours of sleep for this entire year. I hope he texts her and calls her at all hours of the night. I hope she has to frantically print and collate hundreds of pages for her dumb binders multiple times a day for every fleeting insane idea Trump comes up with. I hope she hasn’t had a decent meal all year. I hope her new baby thinks the nanny is her real mother. I hope she doesn’t have enough time to do laundry so she has to wear yesterday’s dirty underwear inside out. I hope she hasn’t had time to go to the dentist and has a cavity as a result. I hope she’s lost every friend she’s ever had. I hope her husband is cheating on her.

She’s fucking Goebbels with hair extensions and a TJ Maxx wardrobe. She deserves every horrible consequence and then some for being Trump’s mouthpiece.

Always fun when Bama Chick goes hard with the fashion/style commentary.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Whose going to hold them accountable? Nobody, that's who. More than 75 million people still voted for this scum, and will do so next time, because socialism and babies. Anything the democrats do will backfire. They impeached the fucking president and ended up underperforming in the polls all over the fucking place. The "swing" voters in this country will always default to conservatism, anything the left does to rock the boat causes them to go conservative. If the dems lead a charge prosecute the current traitors, it will backfire, guaranteed. Again, THE RULES APPLY TO DEMOCRATS AND NOT REPUBLICANS. In the post-trump era, the traitors will be asked repeatedly "remember that time you supported President Trumps attempt to overturn the will of the people?" Like always they'll answer "I appreciate what President Trump accomplished, although I didn't always support his way of doing things." This gets them off the hook. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. 

This country is dead as we know it, but I disagree with how many of you are characterizing it. It won't be some publicly acknowledged death, it will just continue to hum along with republicans dominating because of her emails and obamacare is evil arrrrgggghh!

tenor.png

4 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

It astonishes me that educated, somewhat intelligent people with professional success outside of the grift, e.g. Wood and Powell, can turn into raving and ranting lunatics in 4-5 years.

A good deal of Trumpism among the semi-intelligent is explained easily by political cynicism (holding to power by any means necessary, SoCIaLIsM!, etc.), but this is inexplicable.

These people are too late to receive any political power or advantage, and that's not their sphere, anyway.  Maybe they're angling to become the next Judge Jeannine on TTV.

It just shows that they aren't any different from the hoi polloi.  I think we all know people we can say the same thing about.  I have a EE buddy in Huntsville, Alabama.  He's originally from Cali, not remotely religious, his strongest link to politics prior to trump was similar to mine.  Mostly vote republican because of their support for the defense industry.  He's prior military and a gun guy too, but prior to Trump I never knew him to raise any stink about 2A.  He never piped up about muh guns during Obama for example.  He also used to clown on the religious right.  His daughters all swim, one good enough to get a full scholarship at a D1 school and participate in Olympic trials.  His best friend is from Boston and leans left.

Now, he pops up in my twitter feed constantly yelling at local news sources for anything negative about Trump.  He also regularly retweets all the right-wing weirdos now.  His best friend tells me that he is still all in on Trump.  Refuses to recognize the election, cant admit to any faults or failures by the orange idiot.  Its so hard to try to predict who this shit will infect, but once it gets its hooks in it seems like its impossible to break.