Bijan Robinson is special

SDG

1 hour ago, kevwun said:

How much money would it take to get him to come back?  Would he do it for 10 million?

If he wins Heisman probably not. If he doesn't, there's a chance if he wants to win a Heisman and he gets paid basically a full rookie contract to stay that he will stay. 

1 hour ago, immamac said:

If he wins Heisman probably not. If he doesn't, there's a chance if he wants to win a Heisman and he gets paid basically a full rookie contract to stay that he will stay. 

If he wins a heisman this year or next I’ll shave my head and sing the HMS Pinafore in hot pants on the Riverside Dr. bridge over i35.

Three rbs have won the award in the 21st century, and I doubt he will be able to stack the absurd stats needed to push an rb over a qb. Of course I’d love to see it, but the odds are stacked against him. 

For a player of the skill level of Bijan, getting him to return vs. jump would have to be an extraordinary number plus as you've mentioned desire to cement legendary status like Heisman.  Because it's not just offsetting what he'd make in the rookie contract, there are downstream effects too like he's now behind a year on accruing seasons which could potentially hit 2nd or 3rd contracts, etc.

3 hours ago, victory88 said:

Lots of scouts have Bijan as the 2nd best player in the draft after Will Anderson and almost everyone expects him to be the 1st RB taken this year in the top 10.  He’s not coming back lol

He’s not going top 10 but will absolutely be the first RB

21 minutes ago, Jkwellborn said:

I feel like he was partially responsible for the sack Card took at the end of the game too.

Was his shoulder dinged up too? Looks like he favored it a time or too getting up in the 4th.

For sure. Grabbed at it and rolled it a few times. Looked like some tape on it when he came back in a few plays later too.

Edited by Hank_Hill
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ERhine said:

You’re such a worthless fucking poster. Spewing your shitty takes all over the forum. I’m pretty sure nothing you’ve ever said has been accurate. The epitome of shit. Congrats!

How was my post inaccurate? I thought he’d be more special today. It’s an opinion. Try not being so easily offended all the time.

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

How was my post inaccurate? I thought he’d be more special today. It’s an opinion. Try not being so easily offended all the time.

I think this might be one of those “fan boy” only threads.  These guys are even more sensitive than the people who post regularly on the Star Wars threads.  

• Haha 3