Bijan Robinson is special

SDG

5 minutes ago, immamac said:

Why is Bijan acting like there is a chance he could return for year 4? Is there some NIL deal I don't know about that could possibly trump first round money? 

I hope so. Senior Bijan has the potential to change our trajectory… as long as we give him the ball.

How incredible would it be to see another 5k yard back? Only 25 ever and Bijan would be our 3rd. Pay that man

Edited by hobbes2702
  • Hook 'Em 2

I hope so. Senior Bijan has the potential to change our trajectory… as long as we give him the ball

Bijan needs to go pro, no matter how selfishly we all would want him to return. It’ll take all of 5 seconds for his camp to come to that conclusion. I appreciate him trying to act like he’s actually entertaining the idea though.
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, MattyHorn said:

Bijan needs to go pro, no matter how selfishly we all would want him to return. It’ll take all of 5 seconds for his camp to come to that conclusion. I appreciate him trying to act like he’s actually entertaining the idea though.

If Bijan sits out the bowl game, that’ll answer the coming back question.

9 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

If Bijan sits out the bowl game, that’ll answer the coming back question.

Dude just dove head first into the endzone and landed on his head to score a TD that wasn't necessary to end the first half because HE WANTED TO. I'm not sure what goes through his mind, but he sure does seem to really be enjoying every down he plays. Idk if he would bail on the bowl just doesn't seem like his style. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, immamac said:

Dude just dove head first into the endzone and landed on his head to score a TD that wasn't necessary to end the first half because HE WANTED TO. I'm not sure what goes through his mind, but he sure does seem to really be enjoying every down he plays. Idk if he would bail on the bowl just doesn't seem like his style. 

I expect him to play….regardless of his decision.  He’s always been the ultimate team player.

12 hours ago, Enemy07 said:

KVUE 24 I think. Or Fox 7. I usually just watch the channel which has the most easy on the eyes reporters.

So you’re basically saying you weren’t paying attention to the words. 

As for Bijan, the dude is cut from a different cloth. Physically and mentally. He’s a smart guy and has navigated the NIL well. He seems to love the college game. Everyone on here is guessing because they don’t have the paradigm Bijan has.

I could see it going either way. Happy for the guy either way. And either way, he is a great representative for Texas football.

• Hook 'Em 4

15 minutes ago, Horny04 said:

The announcers were saying that with NIL we should offer him 5+ million to stay another year... The thought had never crossed my mind. For a running back that's better than rookie NFL dough, isn't it? Crazy if that's even possible...

oil is doing great this year.  i figure some of those BMD could toss in a 3,4,5M pot for him. 

15 minutes ago, Horny04 said:

The announcers were saying that with NIL we should offer him 5+ million to stay another year... The thought had never crossed my mind. For a running back that's better than rookie NFL dough, isn't it? Crazy if that's even possible...

It's not matching NFL money for one year, it's starting the clock for a big-ticket second contract in the league. And there's no reason you cant get NIL-type endorsement money on top of your salary in the NFL.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2