Bijan Robinson is special

SDG

1 minute ago, hookemATL said:

Huge fan of Choice as well. Hope we can keep him in the fold for awhile. Seems to be pretty damn good at his job and his guys really like him. Extra bonus for being a GT Yellowjacket. 🤘

Since you love Coach Choice and GTech...

• Like 2

13 hours ago, kevwun said:

The friends who gave it to me said they had to go to a few Central Markets in Austin before they found it.  Not sure which one it was at. 

Order direct from perhaps the only running back related mustard shop out there:

https://bijanmustardson.com/

Mustard isn't going to make it for Christmas but he has other merch out there....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jkwellborn said:

Cedric Benson only won one Doak? I was thinking he won back to back as well.

Won it once, but against very stiff competition: Adrian Peterson and J.J. Arrington.

It was great because A) most of the All-American teams jilted Benson that year in favour of Peterson and Arrington, B) fuck blOU, and C) Cal fans were already salty about us pipping them for the Rose Bowl spot, and Benson beating out Arrington for the award sent their saltiness through the roof.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

25 minutes ago, satyanash said:

Won it once, but against very stiff competition: Adrian Peterson and J.J. Arrington.

It was great because A) most of the All-American teams jilted Benson that year in favour of Peterson and Arrington, B) fuck blOU, and C) Cal fans were already salty about us pipping them for the Rose Bowl spot, and Benson beating out Arrington for the award sent their saltiness through the roof.

Trust this man folks, he knows a thing or two about saltiness. 

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Fjfwm-jWYAAnTVq?format=jpg&name=900x900

Man, if I had one wish for my UT fandom, it would be to have been following more closely when Ricky was around. I think '98 was when I first started to watch a few games. Thankfully I watched the record-breaking run against A&M. This graphic is awesome. 

Edited by FirstTimeCaller

23 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Yep. Anyone that hasn’t said otherwise by now is a lock to play. That’s true of any player really.

Um...no I don't think that is how that works. I mean for all we know he has said otherwise, just not publicly. It is not like there is some deadline you are required to announce you aren't playing in a bowl game.