Bijan Robinson is special

SDG

42 minutes ago, immamac said:

What an absolute fucking dude. He's just doing this because he loves it, he doesn't even have to at this point, no NIL, doesn't help his draft stock, he just loves the community and giving back. 

Awesome guy I think all that good karma he's built up his guardian angel kept his back in tact for that epic scorpion he had as a freshman. 

Now his guardian angel has to keep him out of Detroit, DC and Philly for pro ball.

• Hook 'Em 1

42 minutes ago, Zeus said:

It's a me problem for sure, I just hate the birds and the city.

Star Wars Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

Seriously fuck that town and every professional sports organization in it. I had suite tickets through work to the Astros-Phillies game last October. Only game I was able to go to last year, just fell in my lap. My co-worker invited one of his buddies who happened to be from Philly and the guy was the most obnoxious piece of shit in the park. It was bad enough that the Astros lost 0-3 but the guy was in my fucking ear the whole time.  

If they never win anything again it will be too soon. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Awesome guy I think all that good karma he's built up his guardian angel kept his back in tact for that epic scorpion he had as a freshman. 
Now his guardian angel has to keep him out of Detroit, DC and Philly for pro ball.

His flexibility is something I haven’t seen brought up in scouting reports but it’s a big part of his game. Balance and flexibility are his super powers that let him run like a human joystick
  • Hook 'Em 3

4 hours ago, Reese Bennett said:

Man, Bijan is still all over the place in mock drafts--anywhere from 9-32.

Yeah drafting a RB in the 1st Rd of this draft can be either a gamble or luxury.  Many NFL teams just don't like to draft a RB in the 1st Rd anymore and this particular draft is full of good RB's.

There should still be several quality RB's available in rounds 3,4 and 5.

Edited by LTtxfan
typo

Drafting running backs in the first round is not a popular practice in today’s NFL. Selecting Sanders wasn’t a sure thing for the Lions in 1989, either. Detroit also liked Florida State cornerback Deion Sanders and Alabama pass rusher Derrick Thomas for the No. 3 pick.

Not a bad problem to have.

• Hook 'Em 1

Fowler: Here's a pretty telling quote from an AFC exec on Texas running back Bijan Robinson: "He might be the best player in the entire class." If Robinson's position had more draft value, he'd be a lock for the top 10. But regardless, he won't slip too far. Robinson rushed for 1,580 yards and 18 touchdowns last season.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2023/insider/story/_/id/36091678/2023-nfl-draft-buzz-rumors-latest-news-no-1-pick-qbs-prospects-risers-pro-day-stars-sleeper-picks

I'm optimistic that Bijan goes to a team that doesn't suck and even a Super Bowl contender in this draft. I've seen Buffalo, Cincinnati, Philly, and now Dallas as being interested. Wouldn't be surprised if one of them trades up to take him a lot higher than people expect.

• Hook 'Em 1

23 hours ago, The Dog said:

I'm optimistic that Bijan goes to a team that doesn't suck and even a Super Bowl contender in this draft. I've seen Buffalo, Cincinnati, Philly, and now Dallas as being interested. Wouldn't be surprised if one of them trades up to take him a lot higher than people expect.

??  Are you new here??

46 minutes ago, msucolt45 said:

Please “baby 8lb Jesus” don’t go to the Eagles at the 10th pick! I will not wear a “tailored” Eagles Bijon Robinson jersey!

Hook’em!!!! I’ll be a fan of him, but damn if he ends up in the NFC East!

Hook’em!!! And Go Cowboys!!!

You seem conflicted.

53 minutes ago, msucolt45 said:

Please “baby 8lb Jesus” don’t go to the Eagles at the 10th pick! I will not wear a “tailored” Eagles Bijon Robinson jersey!

This is the one of the few good things about being an Oilers fan--you can root for every Longhorn in the NFL regardless of what team they play for (though I thoroughly dislike the Titans and don't care for the Texans, I have no favorite).

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, msucolt45 said:

Ew, I can't believe you'll wear a stock Bijan Eagles jersey over tailored. 

Edited by BurntOrange&White