Ressurect Anacardo from Purgatory

immamac

I have a lot of election takes to post in which I try to introduce good work towards rolling out the tedious machinery of formal Aristotlean logic to make the difficult to prove but easily inferred case that when you pull out stops that have never been pulled in US election history, then suddenly at 4 in the morning in every key state the system's puppet nonentity is showered in votes with no observers, with the chain of custody of ballots, thumb drives, etc. lost, that that's an excellent prima facie case for fraud, that a lot of highly numerate, probably slightly autistic people are doing excellent independent work to prove that to the satisfaction of anyone with a decent grasp of statistics, and that this story is leaking into the mainstream media right now, which is starting to panic a little.

• Fuck You 8

2 minutes ago, anacardo said:

I have a lot of election takes to post in which I try to introduce good work towards rolling out the tedious machinery of formal Aristotlean logic to make the difficult to prove but easily inferred case that when you pull out stops that have never been pulled in US election history, then suddenly at 4 in the morning in every key state the system's puppet nonentity is showered in votes with no observers, with the chain of custody of ballots, thumb drives, etc. lost, that that's an excellent prima facie case for fraud, that a lot of highly numerate, probably slightly autistic people are doing excellent independent work to prove that to the satisfaction of anyone with a decent grasp of statistics, and that this story is leaking into the mainstream media right now, which is starting to panic a little.

Are you speaking english? your stupid is showing you may want to try and hide it.

By what function would I make it under -100 rep?  What is with you screaming hyenas that when you hear something you don't want to hear you shoot the messenger rather than hear him out?  I'm legitimately astonished there's not an OMG FRAUD? thread in CR with heated debate that's like the hottest thread in the forum.  

• Haha 2
  • Fuck You 3

Why does literally anyone else venture this subforum anyway; what is it for?  It's just Steve Jobs' private oubliette, no?  

Anyway, some introductory summaries.  Lot

https://monsterhunternation.com/2020/11/05/the-2020-election-fuckery-is-afoot/

https://monsterhunternation.com/2020/11/09/election-2020-the-more-fuckery-update/

Lots of links to stats wonkery.  Look, most of y'all watched this go down live and in color if you stayed up on Election Night at all.  How does this not enter your minds in the least?  Because CNN and The Atlantic didn't say so? 

• Fuck You 1

My account's probably got about 20 minutes left to live (a fact of which you are perfectly well aware) so God bless all you fine folks and I'll be back to get into this further, as I said, in about two weeks, when you hate that I'm right but your native sense of honor compels you to hand-restore all my rep and poast some links.  (It's time to end the cargo-cult of credentialism, guys.  This is a painful pill for university educated people to swallow but it's one of the worst emergent dogmas of the last 20 years) 

• Haha 2
  • Fuck You 2

24 minutes ago, anacardo said:

Why does literally anyone else venture this subforum anyway; what is it for?  It's just Steve Jobs' private oubliette, no?  

https://monsterhunternation.com/2020/11/09/election-2020-the-more-fuckery-update/

Lots of links to stats wonkery.  Look, most of y'all watched this go down live and in color if you stayed up on Election Night at all.  How does this not enter your minds in the least?  Because CNN and The Atlantic didn't say so? 

so a bunch of stuff that @Huckleberry already debunked, none of which is actually statistical analysis.  OMG MADISON WISCONSIN WENT REALLY BLUE is about as interesting an observation as OMG THE SUN CAME UP IN THE EAST!

https://county.milwaukee.gov/EN/County-Clerk/Off-Nav/Election-Results/Election-Results-Fall-2020

so you are saying these numbers are completely fabricated and there is no votes for any of the people who voted here to prove they actually voted? What do you think they did with the votes after they were counted? Do you think they burned them?

Or is your argument that there is no way that people who actually wanted to vote voted? I'm having a hard time understanding your claim of milwaukee voter turnout and fraud. Are you saying people didn't actually vote? Are you saying people voted for people who didn't actually vote? What is the claim here. 

lmao love this comment

Trying to explain all this to a leftist freind of the wife’s is beyond pointless. “bUt ThErE’s No EvIdEnCe! tHeY dIsMiSsEd ThE lAwSuItS!”

Yes fuckface, that’s why they kicked everybody out and wheeled in magic boxes in the middle of the night. When the media sure as fuck isn’t going to look in on anything, and the official guys that are supposed to be watching are bluer than Grover, along with the courts in the area…

Might as well be teaching calc to chimps. At least chimps have some texture on their brains.

“But they counted your vote!”

Yes, and then they wheel in three more.

I just wanna move to Grainne.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaaha 

what were these magic boxes filled with? Votes? From Citizens who were eligible to vote? On an election night? NO WAI REALLY?

• Haha 1

Improperly registered voters (dead people, address problems, ballot harvesting out of nursing homes and the like - 'hey grandma sign this letter' - recording votes for people who didn't bother to vote, et cetera) on physically valid ballots.  Just bubble spare names for Biden and check 'em off.  Other tricks - software irregularities in systems deliberately designed to be backdoored and coded which has been a problem in US elections for 20 years.  Whistleblower testimony and reports of these things are coming in by the thousands. 

My guess is that there was a much more subtle plan A involving the software which wouldn't be caught nearly in time but - once our brilliant, HIGHLY EDUCATED expert class was completely wrong AGAIN in the form of the polls and the organic feel of the country, completely underestimating the support for Trump, they panicked and threw together a hasty and LOL Plan B of just running it up in the Dem machine metros, trusting in their invincible command of the media and feeling sure that their opposition wouldn't have the guts or the patience to do anything about it.  

• Fuck You 2

https://redstate.com/scotthounsell/2020/11/05/excuse-me-while-i-call-bs-n275572

omfg this has got to be the dumbest thing I've ever read. The assumption here is that republicans could never possibly vote for someone that isn't republican at the top of the ticket.

You do realize that there are many many registered republicans that think Trumps antics are not acceptable for the highest office in the land don't you?

• Hook 'Em 1

50 minutes ago, anacardo said:

• Hook 'Em 1

Look, I'm never going to convince any of you of anything; that's not how this stuff works, people like me plant seeds and they are driven out of polite educated society and then a few of them actually Notice Shit later on and think huh, maybe that guy was right.  So I'll see you in a couple of weeks when this is before the Supreme Court or the massive popular pressure on the relevant state legislators to seat Trump electors starts taking hold and CR is stupefied.  

• Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, anacardo said:

Improperly registered voters (dead people, address problems, ballot harvesting out of nursing homes and the like - 'hey grandma sign this letter' - recording votes for people who didn't bother to vote, et cetera) on physically valid ballots.  Just bubble spare names for Biden and check 'em off.  Other tricks - software irregularities in systems deliberately designed to be backdoored and coded which has been a problem in US elections for 20 years.  Whistleblower testimony and reports of these things are coming in by the thousands. 

My guess is that there was a much more subtle plan A involving the software which wouldn't be caught nearly in time but - once our brilliant, HIGHLY EDUCATED expert class was completely wrong AGAIN in the form of the polls and the organic feel of the country, completely underestimating the support for Trump, they panicked and threw together a hasty and LOL Plan B of just running it up in the Dem machine metros, trusting in their invincible command of the media and feeling sure that their opposition wouldn't have the guts or the patience to do anything about it.  

So you think that there was massive unprovable fraud of valid physical ballots because they tricked people and did their homework to submit ballots very carefully that they knew wouldn't possibly be found fraudulent in the event of an audit? This is actually what you believe? 

1 minute ago, immamac said:

https://redstate.com/scotthounsell/2020/11/05/excuse-me-while-i-call-bs-n275572

omfg this has got to be the dumbest thing I've ever read. The assumption here is that republicans could never possibly vote for someone that isn't republican at the top of the ticket.

You do realize that there are many many registered republicans that think Trumps antics are not acceptable for the highest office in the land don't you?

The usual rate of this is 3%; this year it's 18%.  I'm sure you probably find it convincing that that kind of departure from historical norms is explicable by that big a Never Trumper GOP coalition but there is all kinds of this stuff and it is adding up and it is not going away, and for my money, Trump will win.  

• Fuck You 1

Look, I'm never going to convince any of you of anything; that's not how this stuff works, people like me plant seeds and they are driven out of polite educated society and then a few of them actually Notice Shit later on and think huh, maybe that guy was right.  So I'll see you in a couple of weeks when this is before the Supreme Court or the massive popular pressure on the relevant state legislators to seat Trump electors starts taking hold and CR is stupefied.  

You are talking literal nonsense. You are making baseless accusations and then instead of holding yourself to the same burden of proof you claim that unprovable fraud is still fraud because you believe it actually happened one way, but there's no evidence at all to corroborate your accusations. 

You know there is real evidence of these votes being cast? It's called the fucking vote. There is a physical piece of evidence that the fucking vote happened. 

1 minute ago, immamac said:

So you think that there was massive unprovable fraud of valid physical ballots because they tricked people and did their homework to submit ballots very carefully that they knew wouldn't possibly be found fraudulent in the event of an audit? This is actually what you believe? 

I don't think those will necessarily hold up under scrutiny at all.  Things like late post-deadline harvests are a good launder insofar as once they're in the count they can't be told from a valid ballot - hence the screaming fight over this very issue going on right now - but other forms are a dead giveaway.  The agents on the ground with a good deal of this stuff by necessity have to be people who aren't very bright, and that's very uncomfortable to address.  

• Fuck You 1

The usual rate of this is 3%; this year it's 18%.  I'm sure you probably find it convincing that that kind of departure from historical norms is explicable by that big a Never Trumper GOP coalition but there is all kinds of this stuff and it is adding up and it is not going away, and for my money, Trump will win.  

Yeah...dude uh...sorry to break it to you, but people really don't like Trump...I'm not sure how I can be clearer about this. The American Populous doesn't want a fucking lunatic who tweets insane shit at all hours of the night as their president. 

That's far more fucking plausible than your batshit insane "fraud" speculation with absolutely not a single shred of evidence. People hate the fucking guy, like a lot.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, immamac said:

You are talking literal nonsense. You are making baseless accusations and then instead of holding yourself to the same burden of proof you claim that unprovable fraud is still fraud because you believe it actually happened one way, but there's no evidence at all to corroborate your accusations. 

You know there is real evidence of these votes being cast? It's called the fucking vote. There is a physical piece of evidence that the fucking vote happened. 

There's the same statistical analyses done in cases like Enron that are being done right now, there's whistleblower testimony, there's direct evidence of court orders and election regulations being ignored, hell, there's people who taped themselves committing federal crimes and posting it to TikTok.  All of this is coming out in the wash.  Don't get mad.  Or, rather, do and boot me off your site - there's nothing I can do about it really - but it's not going to help you come to terms with this situation any better.  

And not pertinent to the argument exactly, but perhaps worth mentioning:  PEOPLE WHO PUSHED RUSSIAGATE + IMPEACHMENT FOR FOUR YEARS DO NOT HAVE A LEG TO STAND ON WHEN IT COMES TO PEARL-CLUTCHING NOW.  

• Fuck You 3

3 minutes ago, anacardo said:

You mean "Milwaukee reported turnout levels 5.5 standard deviations above the historic mean of the past 40 years which is just impossible, either you got hit by lightning three times in a row or you have some 'splanin' to do"; stuff like that?  

247,695 people voted in the City of Milwaukee in 2020.

247,836 people voted in the City of Milwaukee in 2016.

You're an idiot. A genuinely stupid person. You ask us why our bullshit detectors didn't go off right after you swallow the bullshit that voter turnout was 5.5 standard deviations above the mean. 

Moron.

• Like 3

I don't think those will necessarily hold up under scrutiny at all.  Things like late post-deadline harvests are a good launder insofar as once they're in the count they can't be told from a valid ballot - hence the screaming fight over this very issue going on right now - but other forms are a dead giveaway.  The agents on the ground with a good deal of this stuff by necessity have to be people who aren't very bright, and that's very uncomfortable to address.  

You are talking literal nonsense you realize this? You haven't produced a single thread of evidence at all substantiating any of your claims. Instead you bolster them with claims of whistleblowers, which have not filed any official grievances whatsoever with any election commission in any of the districts/counties/precincts that you are claiming. Again, what evidence do you have that shows ballots showing up in the middle of the night? 

The evidence that ballots didn't just show up in the middle of the night is pretty god damned high and election process has been shown over and over again on how these ballots were counted and how they were collected. You are saying that the election commissions of all these states are complicit in widespread voter fraud and then not showing a shred of proof to back this claim up. 

2 minutes ago, immamac said:

Yeah...dude uh...sorry to break it to you, but people really don't like Trump...I'm not sure how I can be clearer about this. The American Populous doesn't want a fucking lunatic who tweets insane shit at all hours of the night as their president. 

That's far more fucking plausible than your batshit insane "fraud" speculation with absolutely not a single shred of evidence. People hate the fucking guy, like a lot.

Your class does.  The people you surround yourself with,  who think they have the moral and intellectual right to rule as a uniparty in perpetuity, but are in fact some of the most indoctrinated nomenklaturae in the history of the world - the Soviet Union blushes - do.   I live in a small city, go to a very based traditional church, and work a blue collar job now.  They do not; and many of them are very intelligent and cultured people.  

• Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

You're an idiot. A genuinely stupid person. You ask us why our bullshit detectors didn't go off right after you swallow the bullshit that voter turnout was 5.5 standard deviations above the mean. 

Moron.

lulz sucks to suck @anacardo have any big explanations behind this?

3 minutes ago, anacardo said:

I'll see y'all in a couple of weeks.  

So you think people being scared that the President of the United States and his Attorney General who likened the lockdown to slavery are doing insane shit like firing high ranking officials and opening up investigations where no investigations are warranted is telling that Trump is somehow going to win the election? I mean you do realize that the departure from reality needs to be pretty extreme for you to make this claim.

My claim is people don't like a really unlikable guy and they voted him out because they really didn't want him around anymore.

Your claim is this really unlikable guy is actually the best guy ever and people were tripping over their dicks to vote for him, so they had to cart in votes under the cover of...no cover at all just regular votes and then...when they counted those votes they were just not in favor of the guy who people didn't want to be president? 

I really just don't understand what the fuck it is you are saying even. What the fuck is your claim? People didn't vote?

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Moron.

LOL the stupid ass article he posted links to this link OMG COUNTIES IN MILWAUKEE HAD 200% TURNOUT

But then if you actually click the link, the article has since retracted that statement and has an amended headline that.. OMG 5 PRECINTS IN MILWAUKEE HAD 89% TURNOUT!! So he makes a "200% voting!!" claim with a link to an article that actually has since retracted its own dumb ass 200% claim because they fucked up the math. 

Think Winona Ryder GIF by reactionseditor

I stopped reading there. That link was stupid as fuck. A bunch of "hunches" based on him being "an accountant" and links to HARD EVIDENCE that has actually since been corrected and retracted 😂😂😂

Edited by BradInATX

1 hour ago, anacardo said:

This is a dogshit narrative.

You should be ashamed for believing it.

37 minutes ago, anacardo said:

The only problem is, there is not a single solitary shred of evidence supporting any of this.

This is your masturbatory wishlist.

Your best guess indeed.

38 minutes ago, anacardo said:

There doesn't have to be some coalition. 

A lot of registered Republicans, which is meaningless by the way, have eyes and ears and can see a dangerous dumbfuck in the White House and care more about the country than his and their petty grievances and bullshit narratives.

You are a frightening individual.

Just now, TwiceHorn said:

Tell us all about these statistical analyses done in cases like Enron.

Christ on a cracker.

"Your honor, if you will refer to the case like Enron, you will see that 75.49% voter turnout in Milwaukee in 2020 was a statistically impossible 5.5 standard deviations above the mean. This can be easily seen if you compare it to the 78.51% voter turnout in 2016."

*Turns to assistant counsel*

"Wait, is that right? That's not right. God dammit. Uh we'd like a short recess to discuss internally your honor."

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, anacardo said:

This is a bit, right? 

10 hours ago, anacardo said:

are these links going to show me hunter biden's dong