Beefcake Cawthorn is a proselytizing jackass who needs his own thread

TheStoicPaisano

This is all going to end in blood.  It's what these morons want, and they won't stop till they get it.

Is it wrong that I can't help but think that, at least as it all falls apart, I might get the pleasure of surprising a good number of these morons with the fact that actual, patriotic Americans (that is, not treasonous fuckbags like him) are ALSO armed?  When the Madisons of the world go strutting down the street, shooting at shit......the look on their faces as real Americans return fire and put a 180 grains of 30/06 into the middle of his chest will at least be a nice punctuation mark to the violent end of the Republic.

A lot of us are going to die.  The only thing that brings me any solace is the knowledge that fucks like him will be among the dead, with a shocked look on his face.

I hate these traitors so, so, so much.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, YChang said:

Dude... Brisket. Man. Can I buy you a beer or two? 

They come for me and mine.....I come for them.  They want to pick this fight, then FAFO.  My grandfather shot nazis in the fucking face, I have no problem making that a family tradition.  Them thinking that the rest of us are meek little sheep that they can just run over and intimidate is a big part of the problem.  Them realizing we can perforate every fucking one of their sorry, arrogant asses from 300 yards away would help put things to bed toot suite.  Because they are all cowards at heart.  They are all Uvalde cops -- they love cosplay and talking a good game and being violent and abusive to unarmed and meek citizens, but make them face someone armed and able to fight back?  They piss themselves and crawl back in their hole.

I pray that one day, Madison believes his own bullshit and FAs.  Then he will FO.

• Haha 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/23/2022 at 3:36 PM, Brisketexan said:

They come for me and mine.....I come for them.  They want to pick this fight, then FAFO.  My grandfather shot nazis in the fucking face, I have no problem making that a family tradition.  Them thinking that the rest of us are meek little sheep that they can just run over and intimidate is a big part of the problem.  Them realizing we can perforate every fucking one of their sorry, arrogant asses from 300 yards away would help put things to bed toot suite.  Because they are all cowards at heart.  They are all Uvalde cops -- they love cosplay and talking a good game and being violent and abusive to unarmed and meek citizens, but make them face someone armed and able to fight back?  They piss themselves and crawl back in their hole.

I pray that one day, Madison believes his own bullshit and FAs.  Then he will FO.

Pipe down.  You ain’t shooting shit.

What? Madison played it loose and fast with his campaign funds. Now he has no real path out of this unless people just want to help him. Lol.

another good lesson on how bad he screwed up by pissing off the gop establishment and accused many of them of hanging out a coke-fueled orgies. He can’t go to them for help. I also bet that paid appearances have quickly dried up if not fully disappeared.

I assume that even FEC fines could be relatively toothless for people outside of public office. Maybe the DOJ will go after him especially since the gop won’t object.

I have wondered from time to time what a guerilla war in a state full of deer hunters would look like. My mother's .38 won't cut it. I guess I'll just hide and watch it on TV. I can defend a small living room as long as I stay away from the windows.

3 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I have wondered from time to time what a guerilla war in a state full of deer hunters would look like. My mother's .38 won't cut it. I guess I'll just hide and watch it on TV. I can defend a small living room as long as I stay away from the windows.

It would be much easier than you think to infiltrate these morons... you could do much better work from the inside... hell,  all you'd really have to do is put a punisher sticker on your car. 

They haven't thought this through at all... hell,  the Michigan kidnapping case should show you that they're not smart enough, or serious enough to accomplish anything. 

If played well enough,  I bet they would fight each other

3 hours ago, SKJ said:

If played well enough,  I bet they would fight each other

You don’t have to play them. Purity tests will do the trick.

And maybe toss in some anonymous online postings that they’ll read, about a bunch of their groups have been infiltrated by the feds.  They will tear each other apart. Technically that’s playing them I suppose.

Edited by atomheartbevo

From that Daily Beast article:

But the campaign’s financial washout is more than another embarrassment; it’s against the law.

“Nobody ever did the math, which baffled me because the spending was so outrageous,” the campaign source told The Daily Beast.

This person pointed to a spree of frivolous charges over the last year that all accelerated into 2022, such as $1,500 in “egregiously” frequent trips to Chick-Fil-A, almost $3,000 at a place called Papa’s Beer, three separate charges at a high-end cigar shop, $21,000 for lodging in Florida and—the biggest drain—hundreds of thousands of dollars in sky-high consulting and fundraising fees, including for Cawthorn’s friend and campaign manager, Blake Harp, who was drawing a salary beyond federal limits.

Federal election laws allow candidates to raise money for the primary and the general election at the same time. But candidates can’t spend the general election funds unless they win the primary, first. If you don’t win, you have to repay those donors.

Jordan Libowitz, communications director for Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, told The Daily Beat that there’s not much wiggle room, and Cawthorn will likely face consequences.

“There are few more ironclad rules in campaign finance than you can’t spend general election funds in a primary,” Libowitz said. “There are strict limits on how much may be given and spent in each. If Cawthorn spent funds raised for the general during the primary and made no attempt to refund the general donations, he’ll likely be in a lot of trouble with the FEC.”

According to available data, Cawthorn’s jilted donors include friends and neighbors in western North Carolina, nearly three dozen retirees from Bakersfield to Boca Raton, a former Army major, billionaire GOP megadonors Bernie Marcus, Steve Wynn, John Childs, and H. Ross Perot Jr, and powerful Republican colleagues, including political committees tied to House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy and Rep. Steve Scalise (R-LA).

Cawthorn owes them $220,080.85. As of May 5, the most recent snapshot available, his campaign had a little more than $137,000 on hand, and owed $325,000 in debt.

The campaign also failed to pay several vendors on time, according to two people with direct knowledge of the agreements.

Just wait till Hilary finds out.

Edited by Bullneck

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, kevwun said:

What's with the IRS non-sense?  I haven't read anything about their involvement, but crazy people keep bringing them up in regards to the search warrant.

The dems last bill had funds to make the fucking IRS actually functional again as an agency. The hub of our entire tax system has been understaffed and overwhelmed by unqualified people and it has been stalling many aspects of business across the nation. So of course any effort to make the thing that's still very much a thing actually work properly is in an insidious evil. The cool, new era of populism insists that shit just gradually falls apart even if it's something that most people need to function correctly. Basically their ideal model will be fire departments that burn down because they lack people or the equipment capable of putting out fires. Even basic policy decisions to make shit work is now opposition fodder.

"They repaired a dilapidated bridge? This tyranny will be repaid in blood and mayhem! Charge!"

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Chooky said:

The dems last bill had funds to make the fucking IRS actually functional again as an agency. The hub of our entire tax system has been understaffed and overwhelmed by unqualified people and it has been stalling many aspects of business across the nation. So of course any effort to make the thing that's still very much a thing actually work properly is in an insidious evil. The cool, new era of populism insists that shit just gradually falls apart even if it's something that most people need to function correctly. Basically their ideal model will be fire departments that burn down because they lack people or the equipment capable of putting out fires. Even basic policy decisions to make shit work is now opposition fodder.

"They repaired a dilapidated bridge? This tyranny will be repaid in blood and mayhem! Charge!"

The really funny thing is all the pearl-clutching GQP memes upset that the 87,000 IRS agents are allowed to participate in the pew-pew games. Seems the IRS are the only Americans GQP'ers don't want armed to the gills.

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, Chooky said:

this is a photo of the IRS's austin office's cafeteria:

irs facility in Austin filled with paper

• Hook 'Em 2