Official Thread for Abortion Demagoguery

bad_teammate

Somebody check my math here...

When Jim Jordan tweeted that the story of the 10-year-old girl who was raped was "another lie," it's the rape part that he's calling a lie, right?  What else could it be?

So, Jim Jordan believes that a 10-year-old girl can want to have a sex with an adult man, and can give meaningful consent, and the adult man can have sex with said girl, and no rape is taking place.  

So...  Jim Jordan is obviously a pederast.  He may or may not have ever acted on it, but he definitely, 100% thinks that fucking a 10-year-old girl would be just fine as long as she didn't tell him not to.

Is there *any* other way to read that remark?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Somebody check my math here...

When Jim Jordan tweeted that the story of the 10-year-old girl who was raped was "another lie," it's the rape part that he's calling a lie, right?  What else could it be?

So, Jim Jordan believes that a 10-year-old girl can want to have a sex with an adult man, and can give meaningful consent, and the adult man can have sex with said girl, and no rape is taking place.  

So...  Jim Jordan is obviously a pederast.  He may or may not have ever acted on it, but he definitely, 100% thinks that fucking a 10-year-old girl would be just fine as long as she didn't tell him not to.

Is there *any* other way to read that remark?

I think he meant that the encounter did not take place at all and that the child was lying about being raped/pregnant. While it doesn't rise to the level of pederasty, I have no doubt he has dabbled, if only mentally. I mean, just fucking look at the dude

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68

4 minutes ago, yoladu said:

a 10 year old girl is raped and impregnated. Then, travels across state lines with guidance from a doctor to have an abortion.

How could the trauma of that get any worse?

Republicans: hold my beer.

It's. About. Inflicting. The. Most. Pain. On. Women.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 2

10 minutes ago, MC Fresh Breath said:

Fox is going to get that Doctor killed.  And it isn't the first time.

I really hope some abortion rights groups are chipping in to provide her with 24/7 security.

6 minutes ago, royiv said:

I really hope some abortion rights groups are chipping in to provide her with 24/7 security.

I hope our fed government is providing her with security.  If they could provide security to Kav because people were protesting his taking away rights while he ate a crappy steak dinner, we can provide people who save children's lives with protection fro actual violent assholes.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Rage+1 1

https://fox59.com/indiana-news/abortion-report-confirms-indiana-doctor-followed-law-after-ag-vowed-investigation/

INDIANAPOLIS — After Indiana Attorney General Todd Rokita threatened to go after the license of an Indiana physician who provided an abortion to a 10-year-old rape victim from Ohio, documents obtained by FOX59 through a public record request proved the physician not only filed a terminated pregnancy report but filed the report within the required timeframe. 

The terminated pregnancy report, obtained by FOX59’s Angela Ganote, shows that Caitlin Bernard, an Indiana obstetrician-gynecologist, reported the abortion on July 2, two days after the abortion was performed and within the three days required for terminations to be reported to the Department of Child Service and the Indiana Department of Health

11 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

I’m telling you now that the women of America are going to going to get violent before this is over.

I don’t condone it but the more horror stories that come out the rage is going to explode.

rL08MD.gif

Maybe they should stop voting for Anti-choice candidates first.

• Hook 'Em 5

3 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

Yeah it was never about states rights. That was always known to be a pretext to accomplish phase 1: repeal Roe, and it was always understood by every smart person who follows this that there was a phase 2: criminalize nationally. They’re the most dishonest people on the face of the planet.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, hpslugga said:

Yeah it was never about states rights. That was always known to be a pretext to accomplish phase 1: repeal Roe, and it was always understood by every smart person who follows this that there was a phase 2: criminalize nationally. They’re the most dishonest people on the face of the planet.

that's weird, because there were some very specific folks on this very thread who insisted that this was just about it getting kicked to the states, where it belongs.

i'm out of answers.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

that's weird, because there were some very specific folks on this very thread who insisted that this was just about it getting kicked to the states, where it belongs.

i'm out of answers.

#bothsides

• Haha 2

What [mention=1120]Cousin Strawberry[/mention] posted in The Supremes thread about this issue along with the other privacy related cases being a way to use swing states (I'm doing a bad paraphrase here, apologies) to go Red and cement a minority rule has merit.

Hawley straight up said it was to force dem voters to leave to blue states.

“I would predict that the effect is going to be that more and more red states are going to become more red, purple states are going to become red and the blue states are going to get a lot bluer,” Hawley said. “And I would look for Republicans as a result of this to extend their strength in the Electoral College. And that’s very good news.”

https://missouriindependent.com/2022/07/01/post-roe-herding-ourselves-over-politics-will-do-nothing-but-further-hurt-us/

22 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

I’m telling you now that the women of America are going to going to get violent before this is over.

I don’t condone it but the more horror stories that come out the rage is going to explode.

rL08MD.gif

Fuck rage; vote, run for office, vote them out, vote us in. Fuck all of these guys and then abort them for what they are - inhumane asswipes. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

I think a helluva lot of women are cringing over the old white males making public comments about young girls who are raped.

Even the Republican women in my family are saying “what the fuck, hold on.”

And it’s sounding like Texas will be going after women and girls who leave the state for an abortion. 

These assholes are getting really greedy and no longer give any fucks about keeping dumbshit misogynistic opinions to themselves.  They really should have waited to make a full-court press until after the midterms.

If I had George Soros money, after Roe v Wade was struck down, I’d be tempted funnel money into groups and campaigns that are as evil as can be, who are going to be out there saying “HELL YEAH WE ARE GOING TO MONITOR ALL WOMEN OF CHILD BARING AGE, HELL YEAH WE WILL GO AFTER COMPANIES THAT HELP THESE WOMEN TRAVEL ELSEWHERE, HELL YEAH WE WILL TRY AND TRACK WHO GETS PREGNANT AND WHAT WOMEN LEAVE TEXAS AND WHERE THEY GO AND HOW LONG THEY STAY THERE! AND HELL YEAH WE WILL PUT THEM ON TRIAL FOR MURDER!”

Either it would get a lot of women (and some men) out to vote against the Rs this November who may not otherwise, or it’ll just speed up something that would happen in a few years.  And thankfully the GOP sounds like it’s going to wage a full-on war against women in the coming months”. 

Republicans are showing their true colors, and im curious why they are going so hard and fast on this, unless they are scared about the midterms and ‘24 and are trying to get heinous shit going now, and/or maybe even drive people out of purple states.

7 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

I think a helluva lot of women are cringing over the old white males making public comments about young girls who are raped.

Even the Republican women in my family are saying “what the fuck, hold on.”

And it’s sounding like Texas will be going after women and girls who leave the state for an abortion. 

These assholes are getting really greedy and no longer give any fucks about keeping dumbshit misogynistic opinions to themselves.  They really should have waited to make a full-court press until after the midterms.

If I had George Soros money, after Roe v Wade was struck down, I’d be tempted funnel money into groups and campaigns that are as evil as can be, who are going to be out there saying “HELL YEAH WE ARE GOING TO MONITOR ALL WOMEN OF CHILD BARING AGE, HELL YEAH WE WILL GO AFTER COMPANIES THAT HELP THESE WOMEN TRAVEL ELSEWHERE, HELL YEAH WE WILL TRY AND TRACK WHO GETS PREGNANT AND WHAT WOMEN LEAVE TEXAS AND WHERE THEY GO AND HOW LONG THEY STAY THERE! AND HELL YEAH WE WILL PUT THEM ON TRIAL FOR MURDER!”

Either it would get a lot of women (and some men) out to vote against the Rs this November who may not otherwise, or it’ll just speed up something that would happen in a few years.  And thankfully the GOP sounds like it’s going to wage a full-on war against women in the coming months”. 

Republicans are showing their true colors, and im curious why they are going so hard and fast on this, unless they are scared about the midterms and ‘24 and are trying to get heinous shit going now, and/or maybe even drive people out of purple states.

If I had Soros money, I would use it to seed a center-right party that appealed to conservatives that are holding their nose while voting GOP these days.  The quickest path back to what we've lost is to fracture the GQP along its fault lines between fiscal conservatives, libertarians, evangelicals and white nationalists.  You know, like what has happened to the US as a whole.  Expecting a critical mass of conservatives to join a losing Dem team and vote completely against their beliefs is not realistic.  The frog will have been poached long before they could bring themselves to do that.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Goredho said:

If I had Soros money, I would use it to seed a center-right party that appealed to conservatives that are holding their nose while voting GOP these days.  The quickest path back to what we've lost is to fracture the GQP along its fault lines between fiscal conservatives, libertarians, evangelicals and white nationalists.  You know, like what has happened to the US as a whole.  Expecting a critical mass of conservatives to join a losing Dem team and vote completely against their beliefs is not realistic.  The frog will have been poached long before they could bring themselves to do that.

If I had Soros money:

200.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 1

If you want to know who’s funding the ant-abolition agenda 

Koch, JUUL, Comcast, Johnson & Johnson, Rocket Mortage, 3M, Anthem, Anheuser-Busch, Lowes, Orexo, GM, Walmart, Reynolds, Phrma, TikTok, Match Group, Melaleuca, U.S. Chamber Institute for Legal Reform

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 5