Joe Biden 2021

tantric superman

Also explains why she had to re-take the bar exam.   What a terrible check the box choice.  

That’s the type of answer I would expect from a random Walmart customer that was being interviewed at the spur of the moment by the local news. Absolutely pathetic.

Edited by Johnny Sack
  • Hook 'Em 1

32 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Also explains why she had to re-take the bar exam.   What a terrible check the box choice.  

That’s the type of answer I would expect from a random Walmart customer that was being interviewed at the spur of the moment by the local news. Absolutely pathetic.

But she reads the same publications Sarah Palin reads (which is all of them) so, that’s something.

16 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

The entire "Joe is senile and Kamala is stupid" is such obvious projection.  So obvious and stupid, just like everything the right does now.  They are children.  Absolute children.

Who said Kamala was stupid? And how fucking dare they! 

Now Joe does appear to be slipping into senility, but hey that happens to alot of elderly people. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 3

6 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

The entire "Joe is senile and Kamala is stupid" is such obvious projection.  So obvious and stupid, just like everything the right does now.  They are children.  Absolute children.

No way you watched that video.  It isn’t edited or altered in any way.

Run off and get the talking points. That’s pathetic.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

Yep. It's those dang dock workers not working hard or long enough. That's the problem Kamala..... you nailed it!!!

10 hours ago, Incredulity said:

No way you watched that video.  It isn’t edited or altered in any way.

Run off and get the talking points. That’s pathetic.

You’re right. I didn’t. I don’t care. She’s a VP. I couldn’t care less. I saw enough of her in the debates to know she’s smarter and more capable than 90% of republicans to do the job.

On 12/26/2021 at 8:21 PM, Satchel said:

Well, he’s a professing Christian whose being abused by the godless liberals. Just ask him.

With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse human beings, who have been made in God’s likeness. Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers and sisters, this should not be. Can both fresh water and salt water flow from the same spring? My brothers and sisters, can a fig tree bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Neither can a salt spring produce fresh water.

• 1 month later...
On 12/24/2021 at 10:35 AM, bad_teammate said:

I haven't been genuinely interested in this shit since Super Tuesday and my participation after that was mainly inertia. That's when hope died and we have the predictable results

Wake me up when Marjorie Taylor Greene is about to become president because the stupid fucking Democrats think a Harris/Buttigieg ticket is just what the nation needs

Joe Biden broke bad_teammate. 

• Fuck You 1