Markets still falling like whoa

On 2/18/2022 at 1:01 PM, Aqua Buddha said:

A subplot to the Cathie Wood story is the individual stocks are firm owns are getting completely blown out this week.  (Zoom, Draftkings, Roku, etc.)  Not only is her fund price tanking, the stocks she was so breathlessly certain about are melting down.

That's kind of how it works.  You build a fund based on a handful of stocks; when those stocks get blowed the fuck up so does your fund.

I'll post a scoreboard at the end of the day 

But to say it is disappointing is an understatement. I was hoping my $435 puts, expiring today works get to $7-10, thanks I did some near open for $5.25, but the couple I have left are now under$2.50. I've made a little, but not why is hoped when Vlady finally made his move.

1 hour ago, Wally Fairway said:

I'll post a scoreboard at the end of the day 

But to say it is disappointing is an understatement. I was hoping my $435 puts, expiring today works get to $7-10, thanks I did some near open for $5.25, but the couple I have left are now under$2.50. I've made a little, but not why is hoped when Vlady finally made his move.

quit cheering for putin to invade ukraine, problem solved

fuck it, bought more AAPL, GOOG, MSFT, and TSLA on this dip. Havent bought anything in the past 10 days so time to average down. I also think Putin is overplaying his hand and russia is fucked. This is an overreaction from a market that hasnt been anything but hot since Trump was fondling chicas on Apprentice. 

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Has Apple really dipped? I bought a nibble of funds. Still expect us to trade lower but who knows. 

It hasnt dipped as much compared to "other big tech" but it isnt viewed the same. Move it into the warren buffet category of blue chip stocks. In times like these you buy the blue chips.

2 minutes ago, ATexanAbroad said:

It hasnt dipped as much compared to "other big tech" but it isnt viewed the same. Move it into the warren buffet category of blue chip stocks. In times like these you buy the blue chips.

Like Tesla?

Just now, ATexanAbroad said:

well come on we all got to itch the scratch. I am a big believer in the Elon hype. Neurolink, SpaceX, what will he come up with next. He also could ending up owning 20% of the EV market as the big boys come in. We will see, that is the fun my friend.

Just giving you a hard time.