Markets still falling like whoa

I'm calling today's market reaction the opposite of a dead cat bounce; (no CR) it is the alive Pelosi bounce. The Chinese didn't start an invasion or kill the Speaker of the house, so the bounce is a reversal of yesterdays drop that happened when she landed in Taiwan. 
Note for the future - the Chinese have a long memory and play things out over decades or centuries.....this isn't over, yet.

On 8/3/2022 at 7:31 AM, Wally Fairway said:

I'm calling today's market reaction the opposite of a dead cat bounce; (no CR) it is the alive Pelosi bounce. The Chinese didn't start an invasion or kill the Speaker of the house, so the bounce is a reversal of yesterdays drop that happened when she landed in Taiwan. 
Note for the future - the Chinese have a long memory and play things out over decades or centuries.....this isn't over, yet.

If this is alive, might be better to be dead ? 😋 

OIF.ISOaswWe6ULnDxwVq9ailg?pid=ImgDet&dp

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/sequoia-and-tiger-global-take-softbank-to-the-cleaners/2022/07/06/2e911a44-fd28-11ec-b39d-71309168014b_story.html

If the fiascoes at WeWork Inc. and Greensill Bank AG were not enough, Klarna Bank AB should serve as another fine reminder that SoftBank Group Corp. is the unluckiest whale in a crowded venture capital world. Founder Masayoshi Son somehow always manages to hold the worst cards.

"Capital as a weapon"

What a douchebag.

• Hook 'Em 1

Rookie should have plowed that $27 million into calls....$20 8/19 calls were around 30 cents early last week (currently over $5). I know that because about 75% of the posts on WSB were stupid shit about BBBY, so I considered dropping $500 on those very same options. But, I'm a savvy investor who told myself there's no way those morons can pull that shit off again, so I wisely abstained.