Desantis is a POS and needs his own thread

Gil Bang

40 minutes ago, StruggleBus said:

Pretty rich coming from someone with privilege oozing from every orifice 

Yeah, not sure "privilege" is something I'd associate with trauma babe considering all the shit she has to put up with in Texas (and in health care front-lines).  She's neg repped me all to hell, and I was gonna neg rep you for posting a completely bizarre take on her...but then you used "orifice" on a thread about Ron "Sentient Orifice" DeSantis, so was gonna pos rep you.  So in the end, it all balances out.  

I mean seriously, the guy's face/hair looks like a blackhead ready to burst...

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

how, precisely, is a Sheriff (an office that has criminal investigatory powers, as a matter of law) opening an investigation into alleged criminal activity "unlawful?" 

The Sheriff's last name is Salazar.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 4

I'm really dreading having to hear DeSantis speak so much more in the coming years. Something about his voice is like nails on a chalkboard -- especially when he's trying to act tough or gets defensive.

I just read he's from Jacksonville, but man it's like he has some strange accent that I can't place. And kind of a high-pitched whine in his voice. 

8 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

I'm really dreading having to hear DeSantis speak so much more in the coming years. Something about his voice is like nails on a chalkboard -- especially when he's trying to act tough or gets defensive.

I just read he's from Jacksonville, but man it's like he has some strange accent that I can't place. And kind of a high-pitched whine in his voice. 

that's what people whose soul is trying desperately to escape their body sound like

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

48 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

My guess is he was raised by transplants with Archie Bunker eternal-victim whines.

52 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Trump is going to bury the guy. He'll call him "Squeaky little Ron" at the first debate and he'll die right there on stage. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Trump is going to bury the guy. He'll call him "Squeaky little Ron" at the first debate and he'll die right there on stage. 

Yeah... DeSantis has been very careful not to criticize Trump so far.  He'll have to at some point.  If he takes the "Trump did a lot of good, but we need a clean slate" approach, he is going to get crushed for sure.  I am hoping for MAD.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

manny jacinto GIF by The Good Place

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

You can be 200 pounds of shit stuffed into a 150 pound suit, but he's not getting elected at 5'9, 200.  He's only going to get fatter once you start campaigning and shoving down corn dogs at the Iowa State Fair and eating diner food in Ohio to look "normal." 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, Js1 said:

You can be 200 pounds of shit stuffed into a 150 pound suit, but he's not getting elected at 5'9, 200.  He's only going to get fatter once you start campaigning and shoving down corn dogs at the Iowa State Fair and eating diner food in Ohio to look "normal." 

I think he's even shorter than that

• Drool 1

47 minutes ago, Js1 said:

He's a High School Football 5'9, which would be an Army weigh-in 5'6.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I can't read that twitter thread, who exactly is "Perla"?  Like, in real life?  What's her real name/affiliation/title?  

DeSantis sent a film crew, so hopefully they got her on camera.

Edit: Looking above, it appears they did 

Edited by The Hot Dog Buffet

So we gotta wait for her to be doxxed?  Cool, cool.

Obviously Sheriff Salazar will have some questions for her, as will Bexar County D.A.  After that, she won't have to worry about the inside of a prison cell.  Praise be.  No U.S. law enforcement official will harm a hair on her head.  Unfortunately, she mentioned several cartel members and their logistics network to the D.A.  Thoughts and prayers to her family on her esophagus being shoved up her own rectum so she can truly eat shit for eternity.   

Enjoy this moment DeSantis.  It gets so much worse from here.  

42 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Without looking I’m going to guess that they’re saying it’s actually the Democrats who are guilty of using those migrants for a political stunt. 

No, they aren't discussing it at all.  You know they are all lurking here and reading this thread, but too chickenshit to comment and get pantsed because they know they can't defend this shit.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

No, they aren't discussing it at all.  You know they are all lurking here and reading this thread, but too chickenshit to comment and get pantsed because they know they can't defend this shit.

They must not have gotten their talking points from their thought leaders yet because that’s what they’re saying. 

7 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

Using some of the most vulnerable people in society as props for a practical joke. Where are the resident DeSantis knob slobbers to talk about how great he is?

I fucking love DeSantis. He is exactly the type of guy I want as President of this country. I wish we could clone him. I fucking love him for sending illegals to liberal enclaves. Let them enjoy the hordes. DeSantis is the leader of the New Right.

• Fuck You 21