Desantis is a POS and needs his own thread

Gil Bang

15 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

And this is what they look like.

D70DFFB5-65B4-48AC-8C8C-CA3B9B7D19DB.thumb.jpeg.bd3f2dedb9f025554446345f98b9ca3c.jpeg

A cross between Joe Namath and John Travolta

7 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

I fucking love DeSantis. He is exactly the type of guy I want as President of this country. I wish we could clone him. I fucking love him for sending illegals to liberal enclaves. Let them enjoy the hordes. DeSantis is the leader of the New Right.

Whose parody account is this?

Just now, wildcat09 said:

Shouldn’t you be trying to go back to Iran right now so you can beat some women protesters to death? Or are you too chickenshit to put yourself in personal danger to hurt the people you want to hurt?

I hate Islam. Why would you think I would support the regime. I support the protestors. Down with Islam and the Islamic Republic.

• Fuck You 16

1 minute ago, wildcat09 said:

Shouldn’t you be trying to go back to Iran right now so you can beat some women protesters to death? Or are you too chickenshit to put yourself in personal danger to hurt the people you want to hurt?

Also, I am a member of a party that hurts the people I want to hurt in our country. Anyone who supports the open borders we have in this country is a fucking moron. I want a moratorium on all immigration to this country.

• Fuck You 31

1 minute ago, Macklemore said:

Also, I am a member of a party that hurts the people I want to hurt in our country. Anyone who supports the open borders we have in this country is a fucking moron. I want a moratorium on all immigration to this country.

Like I've said before, at least you're honest about it. Obviously you're a massive piece of shit and I hope all of the worst things in life happen to you, but you're still better than some of the DT posters.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Like I've said before, at least you're honest about it. Obviously you're a massive piece of shit and I hope all of the worst things in life happen to you, but you're still better than some of the DT posters.

Thank you for the compliment. I’m honored.

4 minutes ago, hookemATL said:

Wow a Texans fan, meth head, self hating gay, AND an immigration policy wonk. What an impressive individual!  

Eat a bowl of fuck, unamerican scum. 

No sorry, I am the embodiment of the new GOP. We want power and to never give it up again. Never have been more motivated to vote than now. We’re more American than apple pie.

Edited by Macklemore
  • Fuck You 25

1 minute ago, Macklemore said:

No sorry, I am the embodiment of the new GOP. We’re more American than apple pie.

Weird how they don't support serious penalties for companies who employ non-documented workers. You know, if they actually cared about mitigating immigration, and it wasn't all a political stunt. So weird.

• Hook 'Em 2

The Republican Party of Texas has groomed and busted open unobstructed illegal immigration at our southern border.The Republican Party of Texas has groomed and busted open unobstructed illegal immigration at our southern border.The Republican Party of Texas has groomed and busted open unobstructed illegal immigration at our southern border.The Republican Party of Texas has groomed and busted open unobstructed illegal immigration at our southern border.The Republican Party of Texas has groomed and busted open unobstructed illegal immigration at our southern border.The Republican Party of Texas has groomed and busted open unobstructed illegal immigration at our southern border.The Republican Party of Texas has groomed and busted open unobstructed illegal immigration at our southern border.The Republican Party of Texas has groomed and busted open unobstructed illegal immigration at our southern border.The Republican Party of Texas has groomed and busted open unobstructed illegal immigration at our southern border.The Republican Party of Texas has groomed and busted open unobstructed illegal immigration at our southern border.The Republican Party of Texas has groomed and busted open unobstructed illegal immigration at our southern border.The Republican Party of Texas has groomed and busted open unobstructed illegal immigration at our southern border.The Republican Party of Texas has groomed and busted open unobstructed illegal immigration at our southern border.The Republican Party of Texas has groomed and busted open unobstructed illegal immigration at our southern border.The Republican Party of Texas has groomed and busted open unobstructed illegal immigration at our southern border.The Republican Party of Texas has groomed and busted open unobstructed illegal immigration at our southern border.The Republican Party of Texas has groomed and busted open unobstructed illegal immigration at our southern border.The Republican Party of Texas has groomed and busted open unobstructed illegal immigration at our southern border.The Republican Party of Texas has groomed and busted open unobstructed illegal immigration at our southern border.The Republican Party of Texas has groomed and busted open unobstructed illegal immigration at our southern border.The Republican Party of Texas has groomed and busted open unobstructed illegal immigration at our southern border.The Republican Party of Texas has groomed and busted open unobstructed illegal immigration at our southern border.The Republican Party of Texas has groomed and busted open unobstructed illegal immigration at our southern border.The Republican Party of Texas has groomed and busted open unobstructed illegal immigration at our southern border.The Republican Party of Texas has groomed and busted open unobstructed illegal immigration at our southern border.The Republican Party of Texas has groomed and busted open unobstructed illegal immigration at our southern border.The Republican Party of Texas has groomed and busted open unobstructed illegal immigration at our southern border.The Republican Party of Texas has groomed and busted open unobstructed illegal immigration at our southern border.The Republican Party of Texas has groomed and busted open unobstructed illegal immigration at our southern border.The Republican Party of Texas has groomed and busted open unobstructed illegal immigration at our southern border.The Republican Party of Texas has groomed and busted open unobstructed illegal immigration at our southern border.The Republican Party of Texas has groomed and busted open unobstructed illegal immigration at our southern border.The Republican Party of Texas has groomed and busted open unobstructed illegal immigration at our southern border.The Republican Party of Texas has groomed and busted open unobstructed illegal immigration at our southern border.The Republican Party of Texas has groomed and busted open unobstructed illegal immigration at our southern border.The Republican Party of Texas has groomed and busted open unobstructed illegal immigration at our southern border.The Republican Party of Texas has groomed and busted open unobstructed illegal immigration at our southern border.The Republican Party of Texas has groomed and busted open unobstructed illegal immigration at our southern border.The Republican Party of Texas has groomed and busted open unobstructed illegal immigration at our southern border.The Republican Party of Texas has groomed and busted open unobstructed illegal immigration at our southern border.The Republican Party of Texas has groomed and busted open unobstructed illegal immigration at our southern border.The Republican Party of Texas has groomed and busted open unobstructed illegal immigration at our southern border.The Republican Party of Texas has groomed and busted open unobstructed illegal immigration at our southern border.The Republican Party of Texas has groomed and busted open unobstructed illegal immigration at our southern border.The Republican Party of Texas has groomed and busted open unobstructed illegal immigration at our southern border.The Republican Party of Texas has groomed and busted open unobstructed illegal immigration at our southern border.The Republican Party of Texas has groomed and busted open unobstructed illegal immigration at our southern border.The Republican Party of Texas has groomed and busted open unobstructed illegal immigration at our southern border.The Republican Party of Texas has groomed and busted open unobstructed illegal immigration at our southern border.The Republican Party of Texas has groomed and busted open unobstructed illegal immigration at our southern border.The Republican Party of Texas has groomed and busted open unobstructed illegal immigration at our southern border.The Republican Party of Texas has groomed and busted open unobstructed illegal immigration at our southern border.The Republican Party of Texas has groomed and busted open unobstructed illegal immigration at our southern border.The Republican Party of Texas has groomed and busted open unobstructed illegal immigration at our southern border.The Republican Party of Texas has groomed and busted open unobstructed illegal immigration at our southern border.The Republican Party of Texas has groomed and busted open unobstructed illegal immigration at our southern border.

7 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

No sorry, I am the embodiment of the new GOP. We want power and to never give it up again. Never have been more motivated to vote than now. We’re more American than apple pie.

Except you are brown and they hate you. Fat fucking retard. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

34 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Oh blow it out your billowy asshole

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Macklemore said:

I fucking love DeSantis. He is exactly the type of guy I want as President of this country. I wish we could clone him. I fucking love him for sending illegals to liberal enclaves. Let them enjoy the hordes. DeSantis is the leader of the New Right.

Your troll bores me.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Macklemore said:

Oh look, it’s Icono being a despicable piece of shit.  Back on meth, cuntface?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

56 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

So you had to come back to CR to tell us all about it?

Fuck off. Go tell imma to let icono loose. That name might have better rep. 

I see that @Macklemore is no longer denying being iconoclast.

But here's a reminder of him being first called out in the spring of 2021. Just read down a little on that page, leading to his self-proclaimed vindication because @hayden_horn says his IP was clean:

Here he is getting called out (again) and claiming to have never heard of icono and also hating the Houston Texans while @immamac chews his ass out.

And, then, here he is 11 days ago in the Texans thread complaining how "we can't ever hire a good coach."

Icono is one very demented individual.

• Hook 'Em 6

1 hour ago, Macklemore said:

We don’t have open borders. We do respect human rights even of those entering our country illegally. Why would you want to hurt people fleeing violence and poverty?

Edited by Sawbonz
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

Not to sound judgmental cause I am very much a live and let live type of guy, but i's almost like people who make decisions like deciding to suck dick for drugs are not good decision makers, and probably should not be interacted with in anything other than a pity/charity basis.

6 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I always felt sorry for Icono because it's pretty obvious how much he hates himself, his own skin, and the situation he was born into. That's why he runs so quickly to be a part of groups where he can feel empowered and cruel. I used to get into with him but like many on here, I realize engaging with them only prolongs their mental illness. The best you can do is ignore, not take the bait, and move them on. 

This.  The self-loathing and toxic feeling of inadequacy oozes through the screen.

It's not much different than how aggy acts about joining the SEC.  There's nobody 1) more over-the-top in their SEC cheerleading, while simultaneously being 2) the least-welcomed, least-liked member of the SEC.  Icono thinks that if he's the loudest cheerleader for fascist nationalists, they'll love him.....when in reality, he'll be among the first of the purged.  It's pathetic and sad.

18 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I always felt sorry for Icono because it's pretty obvious how much he hates himself, his own skin, and the situation he was born into. That's why he runs so quickly to be a part of groups where he can feel empowered and cruel. I used to get into with him but like many on here, I realize engaging with them only prolongs their mental illness. The best you can do is ignore, not take the bait, and move them on. 

He gets off on it. Ignore him. He loves the confrontation

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Macklemore said:

Didn’t realize the GOP was embracing meth use as a platform. It’s making a lot more sense though.

You’re a weird dude who needs some real help. 

16 hours ago, Macklemore said:

They are as illegal as your fucking parents were.