Desantis is a POS and needs his own thread

Gil Bang

Y'all gotta stop calling ugly dude politicians lesbians. Fuckin' rude.
While I agree with this as a general rule, I also must admit that Dan Patrick's flannel shirt tucked into mom jeans looks like a newly out lesbian on her first lady date will never not be funny to me.
  • Like 1

Bad look to tuck baggy jeans into tight shrimper boots. My bet is that any more trips will have him in camo boots to look tougher. Maybe strap a handgun to a tactical belt in case looters from Mexico stage an ambush.

If you're going places surrounded by 30 cops, you're not walking into water or mud. I guess you have to be prepared but fail by an aide.

What he thought is, how will this look in a 30 second campaign spot in which we have full editorial control on how it will be presented. 

Instead, he looks like an actor standing around the set in a ridiculous costume sipping coffee and eating a croissant in a paparazzi shot.

The Santishood of the Traveling Pants?  

Dammit, I had something for this! 

They're all, including Walker, just trying to push the envelope in some sort of secret competition to see who can do/say the most outrageous/embarrassing/hypocritical shit and actually get more votes, not less.  and the stupidest, poorest Americans are funding the competition.  I gotta admit, I kinda respect the boldness.  

Just now, FirstTimeCaller said:

They way that Republicans seem to ALWAYS be surrounded by either police or other politicians is weird to me. You never see them surrounded by citizens. It's always some photo op with police. See Greg Abbott and his press conferences with DPS standing behind him all the time.

Interesting observation. Hey Governor we can't go out to see the people until we get 20 police officers immediately surrounding you and another 50 in reserve in the area.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, TexasHooch said:

image.thumb.png.169ee858a95aeb04e3a43e0fc337fd2d.png

It gets better.  So. Much. Better.

Is that his wife? did they coordinate their outfits?

"Honey, I can't find my super macho combat boots. Have you seen them?"

"No, but here, I have an extra pair of these bad ass boots that were made for walking. I think they might fit. Also, it would look weird if we are wearing the same boots, but our outfits didn't match. Why don't you wear that blue vest I got you last winter?"

"Good idea, that will work. Let's roll."

2 hours ago, StassneyHorn said:

Rain boots on a dry sidewalk with people in the distance wearing shorts.

I mean, I thought a major, hugemongous hurricane just destroyed a large swath of florida? I don't even see a leaf on the pavement. Where tf is he? Can we not at least get some rubble in the background, or maybe a downed tree, or at least a puddle?

Edited by High Plains Drifter
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Fellas, don’t ever let your wife or girlfriend talk you into identical matching outfits.

Color coordination for a couple picture or family picture? Perfectly acceptable because no one likes a clashy clashy picture.

But IDENTICAL MATCHING OUTFITS???

Big fat NO.

New nickname for Desantis!  "The Big Fat No"

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Fellas, don’t ever let your wife or girlfriend talk you into identical matching outfits.

Color coordination for a couple picture or family picture? Perfectly acceptable because no one likes a clashy clashy picture.

But IDENTICAL MATCHING OUTFITS???

Big fat NO.

Mandatory.

8425124-b7q9fx7cmaaywpr.jpg

• Drool 2