Desantis is a POS and needs his own thread

Gil Bang

8 hours ago, Red Five said:

Any time he's on camera, he makes Ted Cruz look like Obama. I'm actually looking forward to watching this, because it's going to be really awful for him.

Just wait until he has to get his picture taken eating fried food at the Iowa State Fair.

Will he be able to outdo Rick Perry?

IMG_5611.jpeg.5a95e571c2f9296ce32b7e704a8f7a96.jpeg

• Haha 2

On 5/21/2023 at 1:04 PM, cactusflinthead said:

If it's in here I didn't see it.

That's the first time I have heard him speak.

That's beyond grating.

I now have a better understanding of why he's so anti-gay.  Not projecting at all, not in the least.

Edited by Fudge Nuggets
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Yes. Fox never attacks spouses. This took about 10 seconds to google:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/see-it-jill-biden-wears-15k-dress-lunch-london-designer-confirms

https://news.yahoo.com/fox-news-host-ridiculed-implying-040007611.html

Additionally, the narrative of mockery over "Dr. Jill Biden" from all the right wing media AND FUCKING CONGRESSMEN wasn't something we had to listen to for months on end. Fucking lying pieces of shit. 

It's like they forgot about 30+ years of vilifying Hillary.

4 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

not to be morbid or wish ill will. His best shot …. His wife passing away before the primaries. He’d hat a pass from the press and take in the votes 

I wouldn't put it past that fascist fuck to smother her with a pillow a week before the first primary.

• Hook 'Em 1

36 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Desantis is going to campaign in Iowa through a series of telegraph ads in Morse Code, available at select Western Union locations for your convenience.  

20 minutes ago, Chooky said:

Clunky Elon and Dopey Ron.

He really doesn’t know what Trump is going to do to him. It’s like watching an animal wander onto a busy highway.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Drool 1

Hillary took more shit than Bill when he was President.  Granted, she got way more involved in policy than other First Ladies, and she is unlikable in general.  But it honestly might not be an exaggeration to say Limbaugh exploded in popularity and begat the whole “own the libs!” conservative media hellscape based on his taking shots at Hillary Clinton.

Is she unlikable?

Or has 40 years of nonstop poison and distortions of her had its intended effect?
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Is she unlikable?

Or has 40 years of nonstop poison and distortions of her had its intended effect?

She’s a bit of a stuck up bitch, but I voted for her because that’s preferable to a narcissist pathological liar.

An Open Letter To Ron DeSantis From The Lincoln Project

May 24, 2023

The following is an open letter to Ron DeSantis from the Lincoln Project regarding his announcement that he’s running for President:

Dear Ron,

Congratulations on entering the 2024 Presidential primary process. Running for President is a life-altering event that will challenge your mental and physical abilities to the utmost.

But first, let’s cut to the chase: you’re going to get absolutely destroyed. Your awkwardness, disdain for people, and general disgust with the process, won’t help while you’re shaking countless hands in distant diners or standing in the middle of a fair posing for pictures with a butter cow.

You think you are owed a win, but you’ve never been attacked like Trump will wreck you. Your height, your recent and sudden weight loss, your terrible political judgment, the bad advice from domineering advisors, will all be fair game to Trump. He’s going to go through you like fingers through pudding. You’re too weak and afraid of Trump and his MAGA cult members to fight him to win.

It was a brilliant move to announce on Twitter so you don’t have to talk to real people or answer real questions. It’s just you and Elon Musk – a South African who believes that the radical right deserves their own space to scream racist tropes, promote political violence, and push a bizarre culture war. It won’t re-energize your already failing campaign with its fleeing donors and falling poll numbers, but it was worth a shot!

We’ve been following your career for a while now, and we think we know you pretty well. We’re comfortable calling you an unAmerican poseur who wraps himself in the flag and military imagery to hide the fact that he’s nothing more than a wannabe despot who governs as a bully. Patriots don’t ban textbooks, destroy individual rights, and attack companies that don’t agree with his policies.

But there’s no reason this can’t be fun! We’re sure going to love watching you crash and burn.

Sincerely,

Your Friends At The Lincoln Project

The Lincoln Project is a leading pro-democracy organization in the United States — dedicated to the preservation, protection, and defense of democracy.

To learn more about The Lincoln Project, go to lincolnproject.us.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/18/2023 at 9:42 PM, Brothahorn said:

Man, I understand that we will never be on the same page(thankfully) in politics. But if you don't understand how Biden is a chickenshit racist, then you really are a soft-serve ice cream negro. This clown wrote and proudly admitted to two of the most detrimental crime bills in America. They were not just locking up criminals, they were locking up regular black people! Fucking up families! The effects are still being felt today. That's not what the communities asked for at all. How the F do you excuse that?  How the F do you excuse his fight against integration? Something his own VP called him out for? Before she bent the knee. I don't care how many tokens or half-assed apologies he threw out the damage was done. Man, don't ever question my blackness while you slurping Democrat dick.

Yknow, people can change.

The crime bills were an abomination on multiple levels, but I think they were more a policy mistake than racially motivated.  And one that has yet to be corrected in any substantial way.  They had bipartisan support 

It's a subtle point to some degree, but Biden wasn't opposed to integration, he was opposed to busing.

He's not any liberal's ideal candidate, but he kicks the living shit out of anyone the GQP can put up right now.

I mean, this is a thread about Meatball Ron.  

• Hook 'Em 3

10 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

He’s a fucking mental 

It's fucking insane that republicans are using the term "cultural marxism" as a normal shorthand. That term originated with literal nazi propaganda.

Hell last time it came up, babayaga ended up posting a neonazi link to prove us all wrong. 

The fascists and neonazis are still feeling pretty empowered, even if their leaders are chuds

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3
  • Rage+1 2

Not sure why Ron or his advisors think this “Florida” the US strategy will work beyond the primaries. And I think the dysfunctional nature of the GOP will have some red state governors sniping at Ron at all times during the campaign about this. 

17 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

That nasally voice tho

I heard it the first time a few days ago. Whiny, annoying, and off putting is how I feel about it. If everyone from Pittsburgh sounds like that, my god I feel sorry for them.

#DeSaster is trending

Edited by cactusflinthead
  • Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, YChang said:

Not sure why Ron or his advisors think this “Florida” the US strategy will work beyond the primaries. And I think the dysfunctional nature of the GOP will have some red state governors sniping at Ron at all times during the campaign about this. 

And those governors with an eye on 2028 need Ron to crash hard now.  If Ron eeks out a decent second-place showing to Trump in the primaries next year, then he's going to suck up resources they will all want in 2028.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Yknow, people can change.

The crime bills were an abomination on multiple levels, but I think they were more a policy mistake than racially motivated.  And one that has yet to be corrected in any substantial way.  They had bipartisan support 

It's a subtle point to some degree, but Biden wasn't opposed to integration, he was opposed to busing.

He's not any liberal's ideal candidate, but he kicks the living shit out of anyone the GQP can put up right now.

I mean, this is a thread about Meatball Ron.  

No no no. Joe Biden has been in public service for 50 years and his entire career can be summed up by the negative effects of the 1994 crime bill. Everything that’s in his heart, his entire soul, can be defined by just that one thing. Nothing else he’s ever done, tge things he says, the people he cares for, the empathy he shows, the diversity of his cabinet, his promotion of freedom and equal rights for everyone…none of that matters. It’s just one thing that defines him and a rational, mature, complex guy like Brothahorn can see that.

That’s why he embraces Ron DeSantis, because he knows what a threat the teaching of African-American history in our schools is to our way of life. We can’t have our white children feeling guilty for how black people have been treated in the past. We need a fascist like Ron to persecute black and brown and LGBTQ communities, not a racist like Joe Biden to choose the first black VP, to select the first black Defense Secretary, to appoint the first black woman to the Supreme Court. Not that racist piece of shit. No, he sponsored a bill 30 years ago and its negative effects prove that in his heart, Joe Biden thinks black peoples are inferior to white people.

Hail Ron.

IMG_2755.thumb.png.30587858b5d824e13276ebcb980732dc.png

IMG_2756.thumb.png.5d14923815be21f58cf840861d90dfbc.png

• Like 2
  • Rage+1 3