Desantis is a POS and needs his own thread

Gil Bang

13 hours ago, Grade of D as in David said:

I am certain at some point on the campaign trail we will see him eat a booger.

Can somebody please lay the audio over that guy and DeSantis from revenge of the nerds

”hey, why do they call you booger?”

1 hour ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Is this a staged "media question"? It looks/feels completely scripted... and not just in a "I had this line ready" sort of way. He starts his smirk before the question is even asked.

Follow-up question governor,  is that pronounced WEE-ner or WINE-er ?

4 hours ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Is this a staged "media question"? It looks/feels completely scripted... and not just in a "I had this line ready" sort of way. He starts his smirk before the question is even asked.

3 hours ago, Red Five said:

What are you, six? “My name is pronounced winner!”.

2 hours ago, Horn Dog said:

Follow-up question governor,  is that pronounced WEE-ner or WINE-er ?

Oh, so it sounds like Disney.  Got it.

18 hours ago, HenryJames said:

What's up with fuckers pronouncing "pronunciation" as "pronounciation?" I can't stand that little Archie Bunker knock-off DeSantis, but I'd give him points if he'd gone on an Aspergery tangent to rub the reporter's nose in this steaming turd of gibberish.

• Hook 'Em 1

He's going to snap at some point and just go off on R voters about how much he hates them and how fucking stupid they are.  It's going to be glorious.

“….and will get him even MORE enthusiastic MAGAt turnout.” You forgot that part. Because we are in the stupidest of all timelines.
  • Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

Nothing quite like creating a mythical enemy to fight against. Sorry Antifa, Wokeness is now the belle of the ball.

Does Wokeness have brick piles they leave out for rioters?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

52 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

I am posting this response not to answer your question, but to find out how many of my "friends" will actually read it. If you really are my friend, post a ONE WORD reply that encapsulates when we first met, what my favorite Hot Pocket is, and your amateur psychologist theory of why I am the way I am. MOST WILL NOT EVEN READ THE INSTRUCTIONS.

gloryhole

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, RDCanecutter said:

I am posting this response not to answer your question, but to find out how many of my "friends" will actually read it. If you really are my friend, post a ONE WORD reply that encapsulates when we first met, what my favorite Hot Pocket is, and your amateur psychologist theory of why I am the way I am. MOST WILL NOT EVEN READ THE INSTRUCTIONS.

Canecutter Laboratory

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

Just wait until Florida has their next school shooting. That jacket will be such a great look.

Advertising where anything "goes to die" seems like such a poor choice of words. Even if it said "Where bigotry, racism, and poverty go to die" it would be just a weird slogan for a politician to hang their hat on.

That said, the gator/state outline logo is pretty cool. Too bad the message is shit.

7 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Just wait until Florida has their next school shooting. That jacket will be such a great look.

Advertising where anything "goes to die" seems like such a poor choice of words. Even if it said "Where bigotry, racism, and poverty go to die" it would be just a weird slogan for a politician to hang their hat on.

That said, the gator/state outline logo is pretty cool. Too bad the message is shit.

Especially when the state is where America goes to die. Don't think they would want to remind the Villagers of their impending deaths.

• Hook 'Em 2

14 minutes ago, The Royal We said:

"Woke Mind Virus" is such a heap of contrived bullshit it's honestly sad they are trotting it out there. It's even sadder that it will be effective on the target audience.

Derp, I just tested positive for the woke mind virus. Have to quarantine for two weeks. 

I thought DeSantis was against any rules/regulations when it came to combatting viruses.

2 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Go after desantis and Abbott with the fist of god. Also, the private jet should be seized as evidence for taking part in a kidnapping. Who owns that jet ? Round them up too 

Damn right.  Civil forfeiture.

• Hook 'Em 1