USC Tickets

EZ$

• 1 month later...

I'll get in line behind EZ$.  Looking for two, lower level.  Section 13 or 14 preferred (I have deemed this the sweet spot for price and fans that don't sit on their hands).  No offense to those of you in the upper deck who are loud.

By the way, I looked on the various sites yesterday.  At what point did $50 service charge per ticket become the norm?  That seems higher than what I remember from my last ticket grab.

Edited by dcbc

I randomly looked on Stubhub and found a pair that were $60 cheaper (each) than anything I’ve been seeing in that section, so pulled the trigger.  Did have the $50 service charge for each though.  

NEZ, section 17. 

• 1 month later...

I have 4 tickets for the SC game. This is on the SC sideline, within the first 25 rows. Really amazing seats in section 27. I am asking for way less than those on stubhub (also no ticket fees) and will personally deliver in the san antonio, austin or new braunfels area. Please email me or message me with details if interested. Thanks!! Here is a picture of the view from my seats.

24cuz3o.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BillyGoatHill said:

Just received an email. Season ticket holders can buy extra through TEXASSPORTS today if needed before they go on sell to general public.........

Yeah, they are down to singles.  I bought a pair for friends at the initial season ticket sale in the corners, but what is odd is they didn't release anything between the yard lines. Yet, based on season tix still available, there are lots of premium seats (tied to massive minimum donations) unsold.  I wonder if UT is going to monetize via stubhub or sell to corporate at a premium.   

On 7/19/2018 at 9:26 PM, Skipper said:

Yeah, they are down to singles.  I bought a pair for friends at the initial season ticket sale in the corners, but what is odd is they didn't release anything between the yard lines. Yet, based on season tix still available, there are lots of premium seats (tied to massive minimum donations) unsold.  I wonder if UT is going to monetize via stubhub or sell to corporate at a premium.   

I bought 4 extra together the first time, and noticed the same thing. They must be planning on releasing them later ata higher price. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2018 at 9:26 PM, Skipper said:

in the past, a lot of those tickets were given to the on campus and other related big shots. if you knew someone in the president's office, it wasn't too difficult to score a few.

On 7/8/2018 at 12:46 PM, Hookem20 said:

I have 4 tickets for the SC game. This is on the SC sideline, within the first 25 rows. Really amazing seats in section 27. I am asking for way less than those on stubhub (also no ticket fees) and will personally deliver in the san antonio, austin or new braunfels area. Please email me or message me with details if interested. Thanks!! Here is a picture of the view from my seats.

24cuz3o.jpg

Is that artificial turf?

Fuck that.

3 hours ago, utexas8 said:

I ended up finding some on stub hub sec 11 for 185. Thought it was a good price, of course made up for it in fees. Probably somebody who just got their season tickets in the mail and couldn’t make it.

i was actually looking at those same tickets today lol

They send you an email confirming your purchase?

I got an email this morning that was “thank you for your recent purchase for Texas athletics” or some shit. And it was telling you where to click to go update your user settings and preferences.

On 5/26/2018 at 3:24 PM, dcbc said:

I'll get in line behind EZ$.  Looking for two, lower level.  Section 13 or 14 preferred (I have deemed this the sweet spot for price and fans that don't sit on their hands).  No offense to those of you in the upper deck who are loud.

By the way, I looked on the various sites yesterday.  At what point did $50 service charge per ticket become the norm?  That seems higher than what I remember from my last ticket grab.

Been in 13 for 7 seasons. It’s a lot of fun. Lots of normal ass people. 

• Like 1

On 8/22/2018 at 6:38 AM, speed817 said:

Been a few years since I've been to a game in Austin.  Anybody know what the best option as far as parking is?  We don't mind walking a little bit from either west or north campus.  Or maybe parking somewhere far and taking an uber to campus?

Been a few years for us as well, but there's a parking garage on 17th and Colorado that runs about $20.  Not a bad walk to the stadium, but just far enough so that you can exit onto Colorado after the game and drive away from the traffic pretty easily.

Edited by dcbc