Cheez-It Bowl or bust

Boogaloo

3 hours ago, UTEX_ME said:

CBS bowl projection has us back in the Texas bowl against Arkansas..  UNC with the win over the Canes slides them up to a NY6 Orange Bowl appearance against aggy. 

Over/Under on number of minutes after the clock expires that the first We didn't want to be there post appears on texaggy

• Hook 'Em 2

On 12/14/2020 at 12:25 PM, UTEX_ME said:

CBS bowl projection has us back in the Texas bowl against Arkansas..  

That sounds like a lot of fun. Super enjoyable. Can't f'n wait.

image.png.59c39518d74758340104f859b1e10560.png

You would think 57 yards passing would be the most shameful bowl statistic ever put forth by the longhorns.......until your eyes land on the rushing stats. Goddamn that game pissed me off.

• Like 2
  • Rage+1 2

I was in a convenience store the other day (HAD MY MASK ON!).  And it had football themed circles on the ground to remind you to socially distance while waiting in line.  Instead of 6', it said 2 yards with little hash marks and the orange chains on the photo.  I'm sure y'all have seen them. 

But I think a better way to get guys our age to remember to socially distance is to remain 1 Greg Davis 3rd & 7 away from the person in front of you.  That way, even if you subscribe to the 10' distancing rule or 3.3 yards, you're always being considerate of your fellow man by staying 1 Greg Davis away.  

1 Watson is also acceptable.  

And 1 Tom Herman means the store charges you triple what the other customers paid, they kiss you to spread the virus, and follow behind you out to your car yelling about how they're gonna fix up their store this Sunday.  

You would think 57 yards passing would be the most shameful bowl statistic ever put forth by the longhorns.......until your eyes land on the rushing stats. Goddamn that game pissed me off.
I was there. And then I was at the very next game in south bend where there was 160 yards total offense.

I remember saying "I've been to the last 2 games. Total offense combined is how far I hit my 4 iron".
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 12/17/2020 at 11:04 PM, Blotto said:

That was borderline erotic

Bret Bielema says beating Texas was 'borderline erotic'

1 hour ago, Bullneck said:

I somehow imagined that in our long awaited rematch with Miami that we'd be good.  And they would be good; and it would be something the whole country would watch.  

Do you even 2020, bro?  If you had told me years ago, we'd playing in a high(er)-tiered bowl game against Miami, I'd be excited.  But it's with our shit-ass coach, their underperforming season, and a stands 20% full due to a deadly epidemic and apathetic fan base.  And not only would I not be taking my 5YO to Disney World and the game, I'd probably not even bother watching the dumpster fire continue as del Conte plays Iraqi PR and tells us that all is well.  Keep Calm and Hook 'Em on.  Fucking shitshow.

On 12/18/2020 at 6:47 AM, Lobo said:

I was in a convenience store the other day (HAD MY MASK ON!).  And it had football themed circles on the ground to remind you to socially distance while waiting in line.  Instead of 6', it said 2 yards with little hash marks and the orange chains on the photo.  I'm sure y'all have seen them. 

But I think a better way to get guys our age to remember to socially distance is to remain 1 Greg Davis 3rd & 7 away from the person in front of you.  That way, even if you subscribe to the 10' distancing rule or 3.3 yards, you're always being considerate of your fellow man by staying 1 Greg Davis away.  

1 Watson is also acceptable.  

And 1 Tom Herman means the store charges you triple what the other customers paid, they kiss you to spread the virus, and follow behind you out to your car yelling about how they're gonna fix up their store this Sunday.  

you forgot the free strippers and blow

On 12/14/2020 at 4:08 PM, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Over/Under on number of minutes after the clock expires that the first We didn't want to be there post appears on texaggy

Welcome to the start of SEC bowl season in a few weeks. Just a reminder, you have two narrative options this year as always.

1) The bowl result proves how dominant the SEC is 

2) The SEC team didn’t want to be there when they lose. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gut Wagon said:

Had you just been rescued from a desert atoll and heard Texas has "an outside shot of another Alamo trip," you'd know all you needed to about this season of doom. What a train wreck.  

Taking a person away from a desert atoll, considering the world we live in today, is not something I would call a "rescue".

• Hook 'Em 1