San Antonio Spurs 2020-21 Season Thread: Puro Pinche Loteria

Kermit

All 5 starters had more than 15 points. Lonnie looked pretty damn good, just wish he could get to the free throw line more. 7 players with 10+, not including Poeltl and Vassell who both looked good on defense. Can't complain much about a win though. Ja Morant is pretty damn good but is also a douche and doesn't play for us so fuck him.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, angelfacedmongoloid said:

All 5 starters had more than 15 points. Lonnie looked pretty damn good, just wish he could get to the free throw line more. 7 players with 10+, not including Poeltl and Vassell who both looked good on defense. Can't complain much about a win though. Ja Morant is pretty damn good but is also a douche and doesn't play for us so fuck him.

Isn't it a good thing if we allow him to go off and the rest of their team couldn't do shit? 

Edited by Coach pop a bitch
  • Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, StruggleBus said:

I’m right there with you. It sucks.

Yep. They need to get asses in seats ASAP before we start fucking up a bunch of records. Everything in the bubble should be asterisked. Not who won - but the individual numbers and team numbers were obscene.

Going to see a bounty of 50 and 60 point games the longer they roll out this current arena setup.

Edited by ztejas
I can't English good

Game tonight is on KENS. Friendly reminder that if you don’t have this channel, you can watch the game on the Spurs app. Also, Kawhi’s head can bleed much like Gretzky’s in the EA hockey games from the 90’s.

That mid-90s run of NHL games on Sega was so good. I might have more time sunk into that game than any other in my life. Ulf Samuelson is still a legend in my mind because he was the best fighter and best head breaker in the game.
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

Dejounte with a triple double. I really like what i see with this team.

Did he really? I was only able to tune in for the last 9 mins of the game so I mostly saw him throwing away possessions. Nice to hear he was solid outside of that.