Dallas Stars 2020-2021 season thread

Longboard Horn

Good game. Beat a team we should, very convincingly. Rook let a few in but gets a very solid win. I'll take it. 4-0 looks good on the young season. 

Let's see what the team does on the road. Hoping we get Benn and Hintz back. This seems to be where the taxi squad will really come into play. I'm guessing we can only bring so many players with us

Oddly enough, those uniforms didn't look bad in person (from a distance) but looked horrendous on the fans wearing them. 

I'm old school. Have a home sweater and an away sweater......get back to normal numbers (2-7 on defenseman, 8-19 on forwards, 1 and 30 on keepers) and play the damned game. (I know, so many retired numbers.......but how many 57's and 82's and 49's does Detroit need? Are you playing right wing or right tackle?)  

Edited by Sweetnsourpoke
  • Fuck You 1

46 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

How did Otter look? I only caught the first period. Were the 3 goals bad? 

Also those unis look like a 1998 GeoCities website. 

One was fluky but a good play by Bertuzzi. 
At least one was Kero absolutely losing his assignment and the guy getting an easy one.
He looked okay overall but new. There were a few plays where he was screened, even at 7'43" and made an odd decision on how to play the impending shot.

Oddly enough, those uniforms didn't look bad in person (from a distance) but looked horrendous on the fans wearing them. 
I'm old school. Have a home sweater and an away sweater......get back to normal numbers (2-7 on defenseman, 8-19 on forwards, 1 and 30 on keepers) and play the damned game. (I know, so many retired numbers.......but how many 57's and 82's and 49's does Detroit need? Are you playing right wing or right tackle?)  

The crest is an improvement. Just not a fan of the neon.