Cheez-It Bowl - #21 OK State v. #18 Miami - 4:30 pm ESPN

'stache

9 minutes ago, OU Sucks said:

Funny how aggy would be angry/motivated for missing the playoffs [according to the announcer], yet UGA didn't care about our game because they missed the playoffs.  I'm guessing when aggy scrapes by a depleted UNC, they will say they had no motivation.

Expect this to be the biggest game ever since this orange and their cotton bowl have been for the aggy program.

5 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Here's where conservative Gundy comes out. I would bet money the next series will be three handoffs up the middle and a punt.

Well when Manny was our DC that would've been enough to get a TD.

Edited by Bevo14

Just now, orangecat92 said:

I thought he stayed in bounds.  Both times, live and the fast replay.  Then missed FG.  Seven lost points.  See if it comes back to haunt the cowboys. 

Have you not met us here?  I’m Greenspoint-bad when it comes to OSU athletics outside wrestling, golf and baseball. 

And this is why players opt out of meaningless games.  King needs to make the most out of his opportunities so he should prolly play whenever he can.  But I do not fault players for skipping meaningless bowl games. I don't even care what a Cheezit trophy looks like.  Not even going to check the spelling because it doesn't matter.

Just now, Mdhorn said:

And this is why players opt out of meaningless games.  King needs to make the most out of his opportunities so he should prolly play whenever he can.  But I do not fault players for skipping meaningless bowl games. I don't even care what a Cheezit trophy looks like.  Not even going to check the spelling because it doesn't matter.

Yup. Anyone criticizing these kids for opting out to protect their future is being as asshole. Shit like this is why it happens.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

image.jpeg.a02bb2a3ccd28cc11dfad3f62f038515.jpeg