A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

10 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Today I learned that Post, TX wasn’t named after somebody’s favorite fence post.

10 hours ago, Born to Run said:

Just wait until you hear about Gail, TX, located in Borden County,  right next door to Post.

Edited by bolverk

7 hours ago, Born to Run said:
7 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:
He’s going to bring back The Ropers and Hello Larry.

Rodney Carrington and Ron White. Jokes about blacks and Mexicans being lazy. Misogyny. Dumb anti gay jokes. It's the Again part of MAGA

You’re more optimistic than I. He’ll try to normalize dangerous shit like Camp of the Saints or The Turner Diaries.

4 hours ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

You’re more optimistic than I. He’ll try to normalize dangerous shit like Camp of the Saints or The Turner Diaries.

And the commercials/advertising will be male supplements, gold coins, pillows, and holsters that fit inside your pants (gun holsters, not the phone holsters that baby boomers use).  And probably cryptocurrency.

Alex Jones needs to get in on this, assuming he has any assets left six months from now.

On 5/29/2022 at 8:51 PM, WhatTheBuck said:

What? Ron White was hilarious. 

I would have to review carefully, but I tended to think all the -ism and -ist content in White's stuff was satirical of the -ism.  But I also have been told that -ism is almost totally out-of-bounds for comedy by white folk, no matter how intended.

And, of course, there are a shit-ton of Trumpists that can't tell/don't know the difference.

Edited by TwiceHorn

3 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

WTF IS A PERFECT CALL???? I FEEL LIKE I AM TAKING CRAZY PILLS HERE. WHO FUCKING TALKS LIKE THAT? JFC.

Trump hangs up, content in the delivery of his message and looks to meadows, or whomever was on the call and is in the room with him, for validation. 

“that was perfect, sir” he is told. He takes the ass kissing compliment literally. 

“It was perfect, wasn’t it” he thinks to himself. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

5 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

WTF IS A PERFECT CALL???? I FEEL LIKE I AM TAKING CRAZY PILLS HERE. WHO FUCKING TALKS LIKE THAT? JFC.

I just had a perfect conversation with my neighbor. Sure I called his wife a whore and slapped him upside the head and told him I was going to burn his house down if he didn't find me $10,000, but it was a perfect conversation. Many people are saying so. 

• Haha 4
  • Rage+1 1

On 5/26/2022 at 1:22 PM, Grade of D as in David said:

IANAL but I would ask Donald about the cognitive test he took while he was president and ask him if he can remember man woman person camera TV to this day. Let him tell the court how good his memory is so that when he seemingly can't recall any details about this case he can get called on it. Hopefully he'll pull a few good men on the stand.

"person woman man camera tv" wasn't the test.  those were just things in his field of view at that moment. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

LOLOL AYE FAM THAT MUHFUCKA WAS PRESIDENT. ISNT THAT SHIT HILARIOUS??

killmekillmekillme 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Trump hangs up, content in the delivery of his message and looks to meadows, or whomever was on the call and is in the room with him, for validation. 

“that was perfect, sir” he is told. He takes the ass kissing compliment literally. 

“It was perfect, wasn’t it” he thinks to himself. 

the more I think about this the more I realize this is probably how it went down

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

also, it's only a matter of time before someone in Georgia is killed over his rhetoric. I hope Stacey Abrams and others have some pretty stout security details

also also, his rant is very telling. he's worried. 

Meh. Why should he be worried when in 6 months the GOP will likely control the house, senate, and SC. In two more years, either he or one of his minions will occupy the white house. We all know what's (not) going to happen. He's not worried. He's annoyed.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

53 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

also, it's only a matter of time before someone in Georgia is killed over his rhetoric. I hope Stacey Abrams and others have some pretty stout security details

also also, his rant is very telling. he's worried. 

Not sure why he would be.  There isn’t a single person that’s in a state government or the federal government who has the balls to actually charge him with anything.

He’s truly above the law and it makes me ragey AF.

• Rage+1 3

2 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

I would have to review carefully, but I tended to think all the -ism and -ist content in White's stuff was satirical of the -ism.  But I also have been told that -ism is almost totally out-of-bounds for comedy by white folk, no matter how intended.

And, of course, there are a shit-ton of Trumpists that can't tell/don't know the difference.

Maybe I’m not familiar with Ron White’s entire body of work but I don’t recall there being any racial content in any of his stand-up that I saw.

• Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Maybe I’m not familiar with Ron White’s entire body of work but I don’t recall there being any racial content in any of his stand-up that I saw.

I was actually thinking more sexist. But nothing seemed particularly sacred to him and a very redneck flavor to everything. 

3 hours ago, Blotto said:

Meh. Why should he be worried when in 6 months the GOP will likely control the house, senate, and SC. In two more years, either he or one of his minions will occupy the white house. We all know what's (not) going to happen. He's not worried. He's annoyed.

They don't exactly act all that confident, hence all of the really shady shit happening at the state/state legislature level.

On 5/26/2022 at 1:22 PM, Grade of D as in David said:

IANAL but I would ask Donald about the cognitive test he took while he was president and ask him if he can remember man woman person camera TV to this day. Let him tell the court how good his memory is so that when he seemingly can't recall any details about this case he can get called on it. Hopefully he'll pull a few good men on the stand.

It's been....3 decades since high school, but I still remember shit, piss, fuck, cunt, cocksucker, motherfucker, and tits.

• Like 1

I don’t know what’s more confusing to me, quotations on the word perfect , or that it is in all caps. Is he quoting someone yelling at him? Is he pretending this is a legal document and assigning a new meaning to a word in caps. It vexes me.

43 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

I don’t know what’s more confusing to me, quotations on the word perfect , or that it is in all caps. Is he quoting someone yelling at him? Is he pretending this is a legal document and assigning a new meaning to a word in caps. It vexes me.

He’s a narcissist who thinks he’s perfect. And he’s an undereducated moron who has no grasp of spelling and grammar. He’s also ignorant of math, science, and history. He’s a perfect imbecile who was born rich and has made a living off of bullshit, bluster, and bravado. His shitty kids have all learned how to play that same game.

• Hook 'Em 7

11 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

He’s a narcissist who thinks he’s perfect. And he’s an undereducated moron who has no grasp of spelling and grammar. He’s also ignorant of math, science, and history. He’s a perfect imbecile who was born rich and has made a living off of bullshit, bluster, and bravado. His shitty kids have all learned how to play that same game.

His kids have nowhere near the “talent” he has, thank god.  If any of them did, they never would have been heavily involved in his campaign or administration.

41 minutes ago, Snake Diggity said:

His kids have nowhere near the “talent” he has, thank god.  If any of them did, they never would have been heavily involved in his campaign or administration.

Ivanka was heavily involved in his administration (totally ineffectively since we were told that she would be a moderating force on her dad). Son-in-law Jared was WAY too heavily involved. Don Jr. was a major player in the attempt to collude with the Russians in the Trump Tower meeting (and sorry, Anastasis, but attempted collusion is still collusion and there’s not a chance in hell that Don Don didn’t know about and sanction that meeting).

Don Jr. was and is active at campaign events just like the other Trump kids and from the books I’ve read he had a little bit more access in the White House than has been reported in the mainstream media. Not that he’s been accused of affecting policy. But he’s a Trump, a made man in the crime family, and the lines are intentionally blurred between politics and flat out grift (because the Trumps can’t tell one from the other). I can’t cite the exact source(s) for Don Jr’s access in the White House other than to say read Rage by Bob Woodward, A Very Stable Genius by Philip Rucker and Carol Leonnig, and Betrayal  by Jonathan Karl.

I’m still hoping that the only thing that gave Donald Trump a political career was his celebrity as a result of his reality tv show and none of his idiot kids, who never hosted a reality tv show, will ever be able to accomplish as much as their dad. But the Trump administration was run like a reality tv show so in a way they were all acting in a reality tv show. And we live in a nation of idiots who can’t tell the difference between reality and reality tv. I can’t wrap my head around why anyone takes Donald Trump seriously. The notion that anyone could take Don Jr. seriously is even farther out of my comprehension.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Ivanka was heavily involved in his administration (totally ineffectively since we were told that she would be a moderating force on her dad). Son-in-law Jared was WAY too heavily involved. Don Jr. was a major player in the attempt to collude with the Russians in the Trump Tower meeting (and sorry, Anastasis, but attempted collusion is still collusion and there’s not a chance in hell that Don Don didn’t know about and sanction that meeting).

Don Jr. was and is active at campaign events just like the other Trump kids and from the books I’ve read he had a little bit more access in the White House than has been reported in the mainstream media. Not that he’s been accused of affecting policy. But he’s a Trump, a made man in the crime family, and the lines are intentionally blurred between politics and flat out grift (because the Trumps can’t tell one from the other). I can’t cite the exact source(s) for Don Jr’s access in the White House other than to say read Rage by Bob Woodward, A Very Stable Genius by Philip Rucker and Carol Leonnig, and Betrayal  by Jonathan Karl.

I’m still hoping that the only thing that gave Donald Trump a political career was his celebrity as a result of his reality tv show and none of his idiot kids, who never hosted a reality tv show, will ever be able to accomplish as much as their dad. But the Trump administration was run like a reality tv show so in a way they were all acting in a reality tv show. And we live in a nation of idiots who can’t tell the difference between reality and reality tv. I can’t wrap my head around why anyone takes Donald Trump seriously. The notion that anyone could take Don Jr. seriously is even farther out of my comprehension.

Donald Trump is an extremely unique case who just happened to be perfectly suited (or imperfectly suited, depending on how you look at it) for a moment in time.  His “brand” goes back 40 years; I remember seeing him on Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous in the late 80s.  He cultivated an image of himself as a self-made billionaire playboy (which is obviously NOT what he is/was), while injecting himself into political conversations without actually being considered a politician.  Yes, the Apprentice shows brought him forward to a younger, broader audience and further enhanced his image as an entrepreneur (among the stillborn numbskull crowd), but there were 3 decades of brand work leading up to that.  Then, we elected a black president and all the stillborn numbskulls freaked out.  My opinion is that Trump was one of VERY few people in the country who had the public persona and desire to step into the void that created.  

All that is to say that I don’t think we will ever see another Donald Trump.  Not only is he a unique personality, but the moment he seized is passing and unlikely to be duplicated.  And his kids are especially ill-suited to replicate his path, given they have done an extremely poor job of cultivating anything about them that says “self-made”.

Thats not to say I’m totally optimistic about the country’s future.  Our future could be dark as fuck.  But that would be led by Trump himself (if he wins in 2024), or by someone quite different than Trump.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

19 minutes ago, Snake Diggity said:

Donald Trump is an extremely unique case who just happened to be perfectly suited (or imperfectly suited, depending on how you look at it) for a moment in time.  His “brand” goes back 40 years; I remember seeing him on Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous in the late 80s.  He cultivated an image of himself as a self-made billionaire playboy (which is obviously NOT what he is/was), while injecting himself into political conversations without actually being considered a politician.  Yes, the Apprentice shows brought him forward to a younger, broader audience and further enhanced his image as an entrepreneur (among the stillborn numbskull crowd), but there were 3 decades of brand work leading up to that.  Then, we elected a black president and all the stillborn numbskulls freaked out.  My opinion is that Trump was one of VERY few people in the country who had the public persona and desire to step into the void that created.  

All that is to say that I don’t think we will ever see another Donald Trump.  Not only is he a unique personality, but the moment he seized is passing and unlikely to be duplicated.  And his kids are especially ill-suited to replicate his path, given they have done an extremely poor job of cultivating anything about them that says “self-made”.

Thats not to say I’m totally optimistic about the country’s future.  Our future could be dark as fuck.  But that would be led by Trump himself (if he wins in 2024), or by someone quite different than Trump.

TLDR

DJT is the virus with the perfect combination of lethality and protein spikes for huge transmission and mortality rates.

His offspring are mutations of the original and possess some of the qualities but in different combinations of mortality and transmission rates. Not as perfectly devastating but will still cull the weak.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

My guess is that this is because half the population is dumber than the other half.  Is that the median or the mean?

2 hours ago, Snake Diggity said:

And his kids are especially ill-suited to replicate his path, given they have done an extremely poor job of cultivating anything about them that says “self-made”.

Unfortunately for he (and his kids), his kids are just cheap knock-offs of the original, and once his followers had a taste of the Real Trump, they could give two shits about his kids.

For his followers, he is like eating Apple Jacks or Fruit Loops, and his kids are the cheap-ass Apple Blasts or Fruit Rounds from Walmart.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

Sure Donald. Your candidate lost by hundreds of thousands of votes so it must be voter fraud. Everyone involved in the GA GOP primary must be plotting against you and keeping it a well guarded secret.  Makes complete sense.

image.png.02e093950cb206d4e64a1a86369312bf.png

The amount of cognitive dissonance needed for the millions GOP fucktards that believe  DJT isnt full of shit 99% of the time is impressive (he is telling the truth when he talks about how hot he thinks Ivanka is). It amazes me that people can listen to the constant stream of verbal diarrhea that leaks from his worm addled brain, and think "yup....its the MSM that lies, its the deep state that holds him back, etc...." 

I can at least understand  people that know he's completely full of shit and a pathological liar, but still vote GOP because AR-15s get their dick hard, white nationalism is their jam, less taxes is more money for them,  etc... they are just shitty people that prioritize their own needs over the tenuous future of democracy in this country. But the idiots that actually believe this voter fraud bullshit need to be launched into space. There is no hope for them. We literally dont have enough mental health experts to deprogram these clowns. 

• Hook 'Em 8

Book sales must be slumping and I guess the shipping expense inflation is Biden's fault....

“Hey- it's Charlie Kirk.

I have a few copies of President Trump's new book left, and I want to send one to you for FREE!

It's $67 on Amazon right now, but I want to send it to YOU just for making a donation to cover the shipping cost of $15.

Will you click here and grab yours before they're gone?

... "

Fat cunt is threatening the Pulitzer committee with legal action if they don't revoke the 2018 prizes for coverage of Russian influence on US elections.

I wish a brotha would.  If he could even generate standing, any cause of action against the Pulitzer committee for actions 3-4 years ago would be barred by limitations.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

One of my favorite things about this simulation is the meaning of names.

• Trump comes from the French "trompe" which means "deceive," "trick," or "mislead." 
  • Meanwhile, "Perdue" means "lost" (in the feminine form).
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, bolverk said:

One of my favorite things about this simulation is the meaning of names.

• Trump comes from the French "trompe" which means "deceive," "trick," or "mislead." 
  • Meanwhile, "Perdue" means "lost" (in the feminine form).

In England trump also means fart.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I think you are blending a couple of early 80s shooters together. 

John Hinckley incident

Main article: Attempted assassination of Ronald Reagan

According to Danny Peary,

Adult males...found themselves attracted to Foster. It was by design. Writer Ben Starr, who helped pick Foster early in her career to star in a TV pilot, admitted “she was selected because...Jodie delivered her lines not like a precocious 9-year-old but like a sophisticated young woman. What Jodie offers is the face of a cute little kid, but it’s wrapped in a package that titillates. There is the suggestion of future wickedness: ‘Hey Mister, I bet you can’t wait till I grow up, can you?’[177]

During her freshman year at Yale in 1980–1981, Foster was stalked by John W. Hinckley, Jr., who had developed an obsession with her after watching Taxi Driver.[26](p 74)[178] He moved to New Haven and tried to contact her by letter and telephone.[178][179] On March 30, 1981, Hinckley attempted to assassinate U.S. president Ronald Reagan, wounding him and three other people, claiming that his motive was to impress Foster.[178] 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jodie_Foster

Don't think so. 

2 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

John Hinckley incident

Main article: Attempted assassination of Ronald Reagan

According to Danny Peary,

Adult males...found themselves attracted to Foster. It was by design. Writer Ben Starr, who helped pick Foster early in her career to star in a TV pilot, admitted “she was selected because...Jodie delivered her lines not like a precocious 9-year-old but like a sophisticated young woman. What Jodie offers is the face of a cute little kid, but it’s wrapped in a package that titillates. There is the suggestion of future wickedness: ‘Hey Mister, I bet you can’t wait till I grow up, can you?’[177]

During her freshman year at Yale in 1980–1981, Foster was stalked by John W. Hinckley, Jr., who had developed an obsession with her after watching Taxi Driver.[26](p 74)[178] He moved to New Haven and tried to contact her by letter and telephone.[178][179] On March 30, 1981, Hinckley attempted to assassinate U.S. president Ronald Reagan, wounding him and three other people, claiming that his motive was to impress Foster.[178] 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jodie_Foster

Don't think so. 

Damn I thought that was Chapman’s excuse for killing Lennon. 

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement