A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

21 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Damn I thought that was Chapman’s excuse for killing Lennon. 

Well now that you mention it, can we get Chapman out as well: 

Mark Chapman, who is said to be deeply religious, was a huge Beatles fan who greatly admired John Lennon.

However, his idolization turned sour after John Lennon made an infamous comment in 1966 that his band were “more popular than Jesus”.

Trump in 2020

Someone said to me the other day, ‘you’re the most famous person in the world by far.’ I said, ‘no, I’m not’… they said, ‘who’s more famous?’ I said, ‘Jesus Christ’,” Trump recounted, prompting cheers from his crowd of supporters.

Trump in 2024

Jesus who? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Damn I thought that was Chapman’s excuse for killing Lennon. 

5 hours ago, Blotto said:

Well now that you mention it, can we get Chapman out as well: 

Trump in 2020

Trump in 2024

2 hours ago, Eskimohorn said:

You’re thinking of Stalin

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

Nope, Lenin.  Who was killed by David Mark Chapman.

1 hour ago, bluto said:

No no, jay leno who was stabbed by mark david manders

1 hour ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

That shooter?  Albert Einstein 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

So I saw where Hinckley is about to be released.  Someone needs to tell him dotard's been bird-dogging Jodie Foster. 

I was hoping somebody would catch my version of that joke in the DT post.  

There's a very distinct age cutoff in terms of who gets that joke.  I am leaning towards the hard floor being 40 year olds and older, but I've known a few in their 40s that don't get it.

2 minutes ago, tchookem said:
5 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I would pay a significant amount of money to watch Trump live with those people for a week.

Now that's a "reality show" that would be fun to watch.  Like Paris Hilton shoveling shit on a hog farm. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Trump endorsed Kevin McCarthy, which has pissed off MAGA to no end.

https://www.salon.com/2022/06/06/ignites-a-fury-from-his-maga-base-after-endorsing-kevin-mccarthy-for-re/

DeSantis continues to beat Trump in various polls/straw polls, which has to drive Trump up the wall, and also means he needs to really go on the attack.  

Hell, if Trump were to take on DeSantis and hurt him to the point he loses his gubernatorial race this fall, Trump then gets to turn and around "Hey GOP powerbrokers, if you want to win Florida, you gotta go with me, because DeSantis couldn't do it!"

https://www.businessinsider.com/ron-desantis-beat-trump-in-conservative-presidential-poll-2022-6

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis claimed another clean win over former President Donald Trump in a recent straw poll of self-identified conservative conference-goers who were asked who they'd like to be the 2024 presidential nominee. 

The poll was taken during the Western Conservative Summit, held in Denver, Colorado, on June 3 and 4. According to its website, the summit aims to "motivate those conservative activists who are in the trenches, to convene and network together, and to educate on key issues, both equipping volunteers as well as training a new younger generation of conservatives."

According to the poll, DeSantis received the thumbs-up from 71.01% of voters, while Trump received approval from 67.68% of those who answered the poll. 

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz came in third, receiving 28.73% of the vote, and Dr. Ben Carson was fourth, with 24.15% of voters choosing Carson. Meanwhile, former Vice President Mike Pence received votes from only 14.36% of respondents, polling lower than Trump's son, Donald Trump Jr., and former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo. 

Once again, poor Greg Abbott getting neglected.

Which means Greg is going to try and fuck over Texans even harder to make some national waves with Republicans.

FUdc8EUWQAAWfFe?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by atomheartbevo

18 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Wait a minute ... Ivanka said she doesn't believe her dad's claim that the election was stolen?

I'm guessing her dad doesn't want to sleep with her anymore.

Well, not since she got old enough to fight back.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 6

26 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

Man, that short clip of the Kush saying he took the WH counsels threatening to resign as “whining” made me want to punch his face in.

That's a measured and reasonable response from you. For me, his entire existence makes me want to punch my own face in. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

Trump gets elected and chooses Jeff Sessions as his nomination for Attorney general. Here's a brief recap of his effusive praise for Sessions

In March, Trump mocked Sessions’ southern accent while calling him “weak” and “ineffective.” The President also claimed, “[Sessions] doesn’t do what he should have done.”

Trump claimed he didn’t have an attorney general and called Sessions “mixed up and confused,” in a 2018 interview with Hill.TV.

In September 2018, Trump blamed Sessions for indicting New York Rep. Chris Collins and California Rep. Duncan Hunter on charges of insider trading and misuse of campaign funds before the 2016 midterm elections in a tweet: “Two long running, Obama era, investigations of two very popular Republican Congressmen were brought to a well publicized charge, just ahead of the Mid-Terms, by the Jeff Sessions Justice Department. Two easy wins now in doubt because there is not enough time. Good job Jeff……”

Trump allegedly called Sessions a “dumb Southerner,” and “mentally retarded” according to claims in Bob Woodward’s book, “Fear: Trump in the White House.”

The President labeled Sessions “disgraceful” in tweet from February 2018 that read: “Why is A.G. Jeff Sessions asking the Inspector General to investigate potentially massive FISA abuse. Will take forever, has no prosecutorial power and already late with reports on Comey etc. Isn’t the I.G. an Obama guy? Why not use Justice Department lawyers? DISGRACEFUL!

In an August 2018 tweet, Trump called Sessions, “scared stiff and Missing in Action” and implored the former Attorney General to “stop this Rigged Witch Hunt,” a reference to the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

The President called Sessions “blank” in a August 2018 tweet where he accused the former Attorney General of not doing his job.

In May 2018, Trump tweeted that he wished he had chosen from “lots of really good lawyers” over Sessions to serve as his attorney general.

Trump allegedly called Sessions “Mr. Magoo” in private, according to a March 2018 Washington Post report. The name refers to a 20th century cartoon character who bumbles into comedic situations due to poor eyesight.

Trump called Sessions “beleaguered” in a 2017 tweet that read, “So why aren’t the Committees and investigators, and of course our beleaguered A.G., looking into Crooked Hillarys crimes & Russia relations?”

Trump called Sessions an “idiot” to his face in May 2017 and said he should resign, according to a New York Times report.

Gets fed up and nominates Bill Barr to replace Sessions. Lets see what Trump has to say about Barr these days:

“Bill Barr was a weak and frightened Attorney General who was always being ‘played’ and threatened by the Democrats and was scared stiff of being Impeached,” Trump wrote in one post. “How do you not get impeached? Do nothing, or say nothing, especially about the obviously RIGGED & STOLEN Election.”

“The Democrats hit pay dirt with Barr,” Trump continued. “He was stupid, ridiculously said there was no problem with the Election, & they left him alone.”

In another post, Trump referred to Barr as a “coward” who had specifically refused to investigate his claims of “rampant” fraud in Philadelphia.

Who keeps picking these morons?!?!?! Oh yeah

Trump Face GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Hook 'Em 4

6 hours ago, Chad Fuck said:

Man, that short clip of the Kush saying he took the WH counsels threatening to resign as “whining” made me want to punch his face in.

I like the part where he said he was too busy trying to manage all the people who wanted pardons to know what was going on with the insurrection 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

Anybody got a subscription?

WASHINGTON — Former President Donald J. Trump, long known for distancing himself from or tossing aside staff members who contradicted him while he was in the White House, discovered a new target on Friday: his elder daughter.

The morning after the House committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol played recorded video testimony of his daughter, Ivanka Trump, at its prime-time public hearing, Mr. Trump used his social media website to separate himself from what she had said and to say she was “checked out” during the final days of his administration.

In the testimony, Ms. Trump said she was influenced by a Dec. 1, 2020, statement by William P. Barr, then the attorney general, that there was no widespread fraud that had altered the outcome of the election. She testified that she respected Mr. Barr and “accepted what he was saying.”

“Ivanka Trump was not involved in looking at, or studying, Election results,” Mr. Trump wrote on his social media website, Truth Social, in one of eight messages he posted there in response to the hearing. “She had long since checked out and was, in my opinion, only trying to be respectful to Bill Barr and his position as Attorney General (he sucked!).”

Ms. Trump was a senior adviser in the White House, and she continued to work in the administration until the end. Her colleagues have recalled her being among those urging White House staff members on election night to “fight” even as it became clear that her father would most likely lose. Her husband, Jared Kushner, who was also a senior adviser in the White House, attended several meetings about postelection strategy with a range of political and West Wing advisers, as well as lawyers like Rudolph W. Giuliani.

Pushing back on his daughter’s comments was only one way in which Mr. Trump assailed the hearing, the first in a series of sessions to be held by the House committee this month.

He denied having responded approvingly to the “Hang Mike Pence!” chants bellowed about the vice president by some of the rioters at the Capitol on Jan. 6, an account shared during the hearing by Representative Liz Cheney, Republican of Wyoming and the panel’s vice chairwoman.

“I NEVER said, or even thought of saying, ‘Hang Mike Pence,’” Mr. Trump wrote on the social media site. “This is either a made up story by somebody looking to become a star, or FAKE NEWS!”

Ms. Cheney did not say he had used those words, but she quoted testimony that Mr. Trump had responded to the chants by saying that “maybe our supporters have the right idea” and that Mr. Pence “deserves it.”

In another post on the site, Mr. Trump described the committee as a “totally partisan, POLITICAL WITCH HUNT!” And in two other posts, he attacked Mr. Barr, calling him a “coward,” “weak and frightened,” “stupid” and “scared stiff of being impeached.”

• Hook 'Em 1

On 6/10/2022 at 12:21 AM, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Wait a minute ... Ivanka said she doesn't believe her dad's claim that the election was stolen?

I'm guessing her dad doesn't want to sleep with her anymore.

she wants a hate fuck, those two are just kinky 

11 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Yeah, but it's nothing you haven't already heard from Trump.  Just rehashing his social rants about Ivanka having  checked out, not being involved,  etc.

why would she check out when he was right on the verge of proving his victory to the world?  weird timing imo.

21 hours ago, Blotto said:

Trump gets elected and chooses Jeff Sessions as his nomination for Attorney general. Here's a brief recap of his effusive praise for Sessions

Gets fed up and nominates Bill Barr to replace Sessions. Lets see what Trump has to say about Barr these days:

Who keeps picking these morons?!?!?! Oh yeah

Trump Face GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 1

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement