A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

All would agree that your posts are fecked up. Now, if you could only feck yourself.

I also need to be clearer. I meant the vacant cynicism that prompts "nothing will happen" every time a some new development emerges. Most, if not all, of those posting this are persons whose opinions I respect. 

At my age, I need some fecking medical assistance if I intend to feck multiple times in a single session. That’s fecked up.

And, I mean, yeah….ain’t nothing gonna happen.

23 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Are we supposed to believe that editorials in the NEW YORK Post and the WSJ are going to have any influence on his Army of Rubes?

I do know some educated, intelligent conservatives who voted for Biden and who have started to wonder if they chose wrongly between two evils that are heavy WSJ readers.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Goredho said:

I do know some educated, intelligent conservatives who voted for Biden and who have started to wonder if they chose wrongly between two evils that are heavy WSJ readers.

Yes, there's that too.  But they still would obviously rather vote for someone they can stomach...so basically anyone except Trump.  The vast majority of voters lie in the middle but yet the politicians in this country keep getting more and more polarized.  Hence Brisket, the ledge, etc etc.  

Republican power brokers realize only Trump could lose this next election, if it ends up vs Biden, and they usually know how to play the political game but nobody is gonna control Trump.  So here's hoping Trump does his thing and buries their whole side. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

No, but I still believe that Trump must supplement "his base" of morons with more conventional Republicans and those who just think they're voting their pocketbooks.

That, particularly the WSJ, may reach some of them.

Of course, the problem is no longer confined to Donald Trump.

One day of anti-Trump editorials will not scrub away seven years of indoctrination. Let's hope this continues so by the time it gets to be when people get to the point where they CAN vote for TFG, they won't. Of course the problems run much deeper than TFG so we're probably in a world of shit no matter what happens.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, C-Man said:

One day of anti-Trump editorials will not scrub away seven years of indoctrination. Let's hope this continues so by the time it gets to be when people get to the point where they CAN vote for TFG, they won't. Of course the problems run much deeper than TFG so we're probably in a world of shit no matter what happens.

The NT Post/WSJ editorials are being oversold but I wouldn't completely dismiss them. 

Read “Why We Did It”.  These people aren’t ever abandoning Trump if the polls say not to.  It’s the only way to stay in the game and it’s team over country.   

Honestly, if Dotard dies, they will double check whether they need to ride DTJ or Ivanka in 2024 if that’s where the “crocs, deplorables, and carnies” are voting.  

6 minutes ago, A-Tex Devil said:

Read “Why We Did It”.  These people aren’t ever abandoning Trump if the polls say not to.  It’s the only way to stay in the game and it’s team over country.   

Honestly, if Dotard dies, they will double check whether they need to ride DTJ or Ivanka in 2024 if that’s where the “crocs, deplorables, and carnies” are voting.  

Hey man, let's leave crocs out of this, okay?

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

This is The Ledge's concern, dude. 

And I guess the flip side is that the actual moronic base may not be reliable votes if Trump is no longer in the picture.

DeSantis or whomever may be a more effective Trump, but he's not Trump, and for many of the morons, it's really a Trump thing probably more than the shit he spews.

That's my biggest hope for the future.  I'm hoping that a whole bunch of these Trump supporters will go right back to not voting as soon as Trump isn't on the ballot.  Since it is so hard to predict who amongst my colleagues might be a Trump supporter without knowing their vaccination status, I've quit reminding people to vote.  Well, I wasn't reminding people to vote before this either because I don't want to encourage people to vote who might cancel out my vote, but it's especially true now.  If i don't know for sure you are voting the same way I am, then you won't ever hear me remind you to vote.

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

He is mostly joking, I think. Still, a president using the Congressional Medal of Honor as a punchline isn't much better than wanting to award himself a medal bestowed by Congress on those service persons who demonstrate almost unheard of courage. Example infinity minus 1 of how he has no concept of just about anything.

He is an infant who sees something, puts it in his mouth then either eats it or throws it on the ground. Next item.

Please, Nemesis, step forward to claim this deplorable shitball of hubris.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

That's my biggest hope for the future.  I'm hoping that a whole bunch of these Trump supporters will go right back to not voting as soon as Trump isn't on the ballot.  Since it is so hard to predict who amongst my colleagues might be a Trump supporter without knowing their vaccination status, I've quit reminding people to vote.  Well, I wasn't reminding people to vote before this either because I don't want to encourage people to vote who might cancel out my vote, but it's especially true now.  If i don't know for sure you are voting the same way I am, then you won't ever hear me remind you to vote.

When Trump dies I need to get in on the grift setting up the tour circuit.  His followers are as predictable as Grateful Dead fans and should be milked even after he is gone.  It will be easy to dupe them into thinking he is not dead but will show up at the next stop along with Elvis, JFK Jr. and Jerry Garcia.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TexasEd said:

When Trump dies I need to get in on the grift setting up the tour circuit.  His followers are as predictable as Grateful Dead fans and should be milked even after he is gone.  It will be easy to dupe them into thinking he is not dead but will show up at the next stop along with Elvis, JFK Jr. and Jerry Garcia.

You are shitting on deadheads?

lulz

I'll fight you motherfucker.

1 hour ago, TexasEd said:

http://trumphathrisen.com/ still available for the low, low price of $12/yr

2 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

He is mostly joking, I think. 

He is an infant who sees something, puts it in his mouth then either eats it or throws it on the ground. Next item.

The second part is how you know he's not joking. It's one of the highest honors our country bestows. Trump believes he is the greatest President in history and that he deserves every available honor. He was told it was inappropriate, but that doesn't make sense to him, because if anyone in American history deserved a Medal of Honor, it's him. 

Edited by Pods
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, TexasEd said:

2 hours ago, Willfully Horn said:

You are shitting on deadheads?

lulz

2 hours ago, Born to Run said:

I'll fight you motherfucker.

something ... something... friend of the devil is a friend of mine?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, SaucyJack said:

something ... something... friend of the devil is a friend of mine?

If the game is lost, then we're all the same
No one left to place or take the blame
We will leave this place an empty stone
Or that shining ball of blue we call our home
So the kids, they dance, they shake their bones
And the politicians throwing stones
Singing ashes, ashes, all fall down
Ashes, ashes, all fall down
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

That’s a really bad analogy. There are more similarities between Deadheads and college football fans. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, The Dog said:

The NT Post/WSJ editorials are being oversold but I wouldn't completely dismiss them. 

I'm old enough to remember when the GQP was going to disavow him after the "grab her by the pussy" tape was released, and a bunch of them (briefly) pulled their endorsements of trump and there was speculation pence would drop off the ticket.  Now, Donny Two Scoops has tried to get pence killed, and pence still supports him, and Donny rewrote their entire platform to  read "whatever trump wants."

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 4

I'm old enough to remember when the GQP was going to disavow him after the "grab her by the pussy" tape was released, and a bunch of them (briefly) pulled their endorsements of trump and there was speculation pence would drop off the ticket.  Now, Donny Two Scoops has tried to get pence killed, and pence still supports him, and Donny rewrote their entire platform to  read "whatever trump wants."
This. In 2016 when the pussy grabbing tapes came out a die hard R friend of mine went on a social media rant calling Trump everything but a child of God and swore no good man should ever vote for him. Political ideologies aside, you can't pull the lever for that kind of an asshole.

After the election his profile pic included him in a MAGA hat. Then he & his buddies were playing poker with government stimulus checks. And of course he was sharing every bullshit anti-Biden meme leading up to 2020.

Winning means more to them than being just, moral, true to their ideals or anything this country is supposed to be built upon (well, racism aside. That's definitely still on the table in their eyes).

• Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

3 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

these types of quotes are only really useful in a drinking game people will be playing in 10-15 years called, "did he actually say it?"

the answer will always be, "sigh, yes." 

Yeah? Well no way did he ever suggest that people should inject disinfectant into their bodies in order to kill a virus. I mean, nobody can be THAT stupid. 

19 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Now I have fallen through my own rabbit hole as I like this approach.   My concept was Homeless Island where we would have all the drugs/booze, medical care, etc and you could choose to just live there and od or clean up and move back to wherever.   We would film it as a reality tv show and use that money to fund it.    Catalina Island would be a fun choice.    

2 minutes ago, kibbles said:

Now I have fallen through my own rabbit hole as I like this approach.   My concept was Homeless Island where we would have all the drugs/booze, medical care, etc and you could choose to just live there and od or clean up and move back to wherever.   We would film it as a reality tv show and use that money to fund it.    Catalina Island would be a fun choice.    

What about the fucking wine mixer?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 1

7 minutes ago, kibbles said:

NSIS. I didn't want to admit it, but I didn't think it was such a bad idea. Giant homeless camp with facilities and services. Controlled environment. Other than forcing homeless people inside the walls possibly against their will, what's so wrong with this concept?

4 minutes ago, Ojo Rojo said:

Other than forcing homeless people inside the walls possibly against their will

Yeah, what's wrong with setting up internment camps for homeless American citizens? It's not like they are real people with rights or anything.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, F250 said:

Yeah, what's wrong with setting up internment camps for homeless American citizens? It's not like they are real people with rights or anything.

I wasn't clear that Trump's "plan" required forcing them there.  Obviously it would be exactly an internment camp if they were forced and that's bad, m'kay. But a simple designated area with services and facilities for the homeless? I could get behind that.

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement