A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Perhaps that's doctored or someone applied a filter but I'm guessing he had some type of chemical peel or other dermatology/plastic work on his face.  Or maybe he just overexerted himself by walking from the cart to the tee box.

At the end of the day, he's an old man. Much older from when he started his run for President in '15.

I thought at his DC speech he looked like he just had a face peel.  The Lincoln Project needs to run a 30 second spot with that Golf Course photo and ask if he looks fit for office

3 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Perhaps that's doctored or someone applied a filter but I'm guessing he had some type of chemical peel or other dermatology/plastic work on his face.  Or maybe he just overexerted himself by walking from the cart to the tee box.

At the end of the day, he's an old man. Much older from when he started his run for President in '15.

It’s not doctored. I saw video of that interview on the news this morning and that’s exactly how he looked. 

1 hour ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

His old-age, downward slide seems to be accelerating.  Hopefully, all these investigations are taking an internal toll on him.   Come on, cardiac arrest or stroke!!!!

But Brandon fell off a bike!!1!!111

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

In discussion of trump making money as POTUS, don’t forget that he basically required that anyone meeting with him at the WH, to stay at his DC hotel. If they’re not from DC, he asked them where they were staying. It didn’t take long for everyone to learn to stay there to curry favor with him.

Remember this?   Back when I traveled for work, I always reserved a room hours away from the location. 

Vice President Mike Pence is facing criticism for choosing to stay at a Trump property — the Trump International Golf Links & Hotel in Doonbeg, Ireland — during an official trip to Ireland following a visit to Poland to honor the lives lost in that country during World War II. Pence has argued that staying at the hotel, which is 180 miles away from his meetings in Dublin, was the safest, easiest option, but his critics argue he is working to enrich the president while serving the American people.

Edited by Gil Bang

On 7/29/2022 at 9:28 AM, 'stache said:

75 million people will still vote for this traitor to be president. The American experiment is over. What a sad way to go out.

On the twitter about the Presidential Seal, it's illustrative of the state of discourse and rationality in an imploding republic.

image.png.ef0a2832550854f67f0b7d578d256b6a.png

This is the death of persuasion and debate. Not everybody was good at it or even participated, but they would recognize the absurdity above. The efforts and sacrifices and, indeed deaths on that day and beyond that day, of the Capitol Police deserve only praise. Instead, the one allegedly assailable point in a list of outrages is met with the usual: a lie and "black people."

The 75 million are beyond argument or even common empathy. Humanity is scorned. And it's all backed up by Jesus, FOX News, the GOP, and salty sailor Don Trump. They think they're actually saving the republic.

They are a Gordian Knot. That inconquerable enigma was put to the sword. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Yeah, this is perfect, because my idiot sister lives in Bellville:

I've even heard her talk about the guy who owns it -- he used to own another restaurant in Bellville that she likes.

Time to get busy on Yelp and make a call to the county health inspector.  Also, lol...

24444EA1-D0EC-42B9-A473-F3552F063A2F.thumb.jpeg.dca3dd0fdd4f5cf707658d7eb3b67b90.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 7/19/2022 at 11:52 PM, RomaVicta said:

Garland should be fired. He's either compromised or incompetent.

I haven't opined about him before because I don't believe I can discern what's going on in the DOJ. The republic was attacked by the president of the United States. It was a raw power move where the Capitol was violated and leaders of state were hunted.

Ooey, ooey, I don't want to seem political is tragically misguided and a crime of omission tantamount to the treasonous activities in question. This gives traitors another shot at office.

Replace Garland with Adam Schiff. Right fucking now.

Ooey, ooey, they'll call it a witch hunt!

I. Don't. Give. A. Fuck. Take your fantasy about what is happening to your retirement home and write a book nobody cares about, Garland. Fuck off. 

This didn't age well. I couldn't be happier about it. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

On the twitter about the Presidential Seal, it's illustrative of the state of discourse and rationality in an imploding republic.

image.png.ef0a2832550854f67f0b7d578d256b6a.png

This is the death of persuasion and debate. Not everybody was good at it or even participated, but they would recognize the absurdity above. The efforts and sacrifices and, indeed deaths on that day and beyond that day, of the Capitol Police deserve only praise. Instead, the one allegedly assailable point in a list of outrages is met with the usual: a lie and "black people."

The 75 million are beyond argument or even common empathy. Humanity is scorned. And it's all backed up by Jesus, FOX News, the GOP, and salty sailor Don Trump. They think they're actually saving the republic.

They are a Gordian Knot. That inconquerable enigma was put to the sword. 

Typical @Poe It Up and @Johnny Sack discourse.

3 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Fucking perfect. Exactly how I would expect it to  be. Trump wouldn't spend 5 seconds with these hayseeds, and yet they devote their life to him. 

image.png.a17c590fb6dc24eae4f3020722f5d00b.png

Now that it's out there, Trump's "real estate" lawyer will be coming for his cut.  Soon.

Edited by SizzleChest
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, SizzleChest said:

Now that it's out there, Trump's "real estate" lawyer will be coming for his cut.  Soon.

And the owner will proudly give it over to him. Might even go into bankruptcy to make sure his der burger fuhrer is paid. 

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement