A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

6 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

God damn, this is a great day.  Even if nothing comes of it I'm happy they're turning this POS place upside down as we speak.  Oh...and they broke into his safe!?  That's how a raid works you fat fuck.  

Biden should interrupt all broadcasts to show the pee tape

• Hook 'Em 1

“What’s the difference between this and Watergate…”

I seriously, I just cannot, I mean seriously, a former president just asked this question, and 65 million people are nodding their heads in agreement. We are literally too stupid to exist as a country. Either break up into 50 states or let’s go realignment between Canada and Mexico and the left overs can be third world CUSA countries.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

3 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

While he is obviously a dumb motherfucker, he's always been good at the mafia part.  No way he left evidence of anything.  No way anything comes of this.

Yeah this is as good as it gets for us.

Guarantee he drops this in the 2024 debates "The FBI checked me out and found nothing" as he wins the election.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 2

2 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

I know these people are idiots but who holds on to incriminating evidence?

The same people who surround themselves with lawyers who tell them they can legally overturn a free and fair election. They are not smart. But yeah, I assume it's not just documents they're looking for, and if they aren't there, evidence of where they might be can be determined or can offer leads to continue tracking down everything illegal this mafia wannabe has committed.

Edited by 'stache
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

While he is obviously a dumb motherfucker, he's always been good at the mafia part.  No way he left evidence of anything.  No way anything comes of this.

While I'm firmly on the ledge, I can't imagine the FBI, with a trump appointed director, and a federal judge, signed off on something this politically sensitive unless they knew they had the goods.  I'm not saying this goes anywhere.  I firmly expect the GQP to "win" back the House and stop funding the DOJ or something like that.  But I bet the search turned up evidence of crimes.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

If they don’t charge him with something this might be the stupidest move in the history of politics.

1 minute ago, Biff Tannen said:

I really don't want to rep you, but this is 100% correct.

me either but

tenor (8).gif

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

I want to believe. But can he be so stupid that he didn’t already destroy everything? Don’t answer that. 

He may have taken shit he could use against other people or to make money. I hope it's kompromat on the RINOs and other disloyal GOPs.

He seems to have some idea about not having anything around to incriminate himself.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

What’s political? The FBI investigates crimes. This has nothing to do with politics.

Yeah, because that's what will change peoples' minds. He can be charged, convicted, with indisputable video evidence of literally every crime he's committed, and you and your friends will still say "witchhunt!" and call him a political prisoner. He'll probably get 60 million write in votes for 2024 while rotting in his cell. 

Edited by 'stache
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

7 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Yeah, because that's what will change peoples' minds. He can be charged, convicted, with indisputable video evidence of literally every crime he's committed, and you and your friends will still say "witchhunt!" and call him a political prisoner. He'll probably get 60 million write in votes for 2024. 

In not sure what that has to do with what I said but ok.

Edited by hobbes2702
  • Hook 'Em 2

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement