A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

1 minute ago, Incredulity said:

It’s staggering you leftists haven’t picked up on the fact there are no “Trumpers” on this site.  Do you ever leave the yoga studio?

Vote for Trump = Trumper

Pretty sure a lot of folks on this site voted for Trump.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

If they don’t charge him with something this might be the stupidest move in the history of politics.

There’s no doubt this was influenced by politics.

Donald Trump inspired an insurrection that played out on live TV. He’s been openly treasonous in promoting the big lie. I can only imagine how many times he inadvertently self-incriminated perjured himself on Twitter.

That it took until August 2022 for this to happen is no doubt the product of political influence.
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 4

Fox is railing about how this is a war and how the "National Security State" must be brought to heel and any Republican who isn't ready for that fight is unfit for duty.  The Make America Great Again Movement, etc.  I mean, this is really fucking sick.  

• Rage+1 2

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

Fox is railing about how this is a war and how the "National Security State" must be brought to heel and any Republican who isn't ready for that fight is unfit for duty.  The Make America Great Again Movement, etc.  I mean, this is really fucking sick.  

Sure seems like this whole National police /surveillance state got rolling under that party in control during the early aughts. 

• Hook 'Em 2

50 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

If they don’t charge him with something this might be the stupidest move in the history of politics.

Are you under the impression that Biden or Pelosi must have ordered this or some stupid shit?

Is that really how you think that the FBI works?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, aggie08 said:

Are you under the impression that Biden or Pelosi must have ordered this or some stupid shit?

I think this particular raid probably didn't happen without some very high up people getting some kind of heads-up. It's almost worse if the FBI could do something like this without letting the head honcho know.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, aggie08 said:

If the raid of a former President’s residence doesn’t rate on the, ask the boss scale, then this administration is truly the gang that couldn’t shoot straight.

1 hour ago, TexArcher said:

I mean, get ready man.  November 2024 gonna be LIT.

2 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

My Republican friends are unanimous that Biden did this as a personal vendetta.

7 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

I think this particular raid probably didn't happen without some very high up people getting some kind of heads-up. It's almost worse if the FBI could do something like this without letting the head honcho know.

Right, I get that. But this wasn't ordered by the administration. The FBI feels there is compelling evidence and are acting accordingly. If that gets run by Biden or whomever, is the less "political move" to tell them that an ex-President is off limits and essentially obstruct justice?

6 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

My Republican friends are unanimous that Biden did this as a personal vendetta.

Can't fix stupid.

Edited by aggie08
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Just now, aggie08 said:

Right, I get that. But this wasn't ordered by the administration. The FBI feels there is compelling evidence and are acting accordingly. If that gets run by Biden or whomever, is the less "political move" to tell them the an ex-President is off limits and essentially obstruct justice?

yeah i agree with it. But biden or garland could have axed it for political reasons. that they didn't is pretty big news.

• Hook 'Em 2

14 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

All of this assumes that it's over Presidential Records.  There's a WAPO article from February that says, via the National Archives, that those were returned.

This could be something else entirely.

Maybe it's related to something they found on Alex Jones's phone? A boy can dream.

• Hook 'Em 2

11 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

It's concerning in light of the CPAC video that was posted in another thread. The unhinged that were already riled up due to stochastic terrorism are not unlike the myriad counties currently under a burn ban in Texas. Again, it is something around which they can coalesce. It doesn't mean one shouldn't go after the criminal, but one better be swift, sure, and crystal clear about the circumstances. (it won't sway their opinion, but can take the wind out of the sails).

Also, that little cartoon with DeSantis as Sylvester a page back....I wonder if it may have some truth to it.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

This could also be a trial balloon for an indictment.

You can be pretty sure that they absolutely have their legal i's dotted and t's crossed and that the evidence will be worthwhile.

"Let's find out what kind of shitstorm this will really cause."

• Like 3

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement