A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

8 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Watching Hannity interview Gingrich on Fox.

Either they win the presidency in 2024, legitimately or by theft, or we're having a Civil War.

I can't see any other outcomes from here.

And I'm not even sure which one they want more.

gravy seals can't walk a 100 yards 

Hannity: "Why didn't they just ask the man [Trump] what was in the boxes?"

No shit.

Some lawyer type: "We know they will manufacture evidence!  They've done it before!"

Now that is the kind of shit that's gonna get us into big time trouble.  40% of the country hears that and nods knowingly, and they're the heavily armed 40%.

Edited by TexArcher
  • Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

God damn, this is a great day.  Even if nothing comes of it I'm happy they're turning this POS place upside down as we speak.  Oh...and they broke into his safe!?  That's how a raid works you fat fuck.  

edit:  God, please let him have hidden everything in the safe, thinking it was some super stable genius move.  

He’d be like Michael Scott and believe the feds couldn’t touch anything in a safe, because it’s called a safe for a reason, like in baseball if you’re declared “safe”.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Watching Hannity interview Gingrich on Fox.

Either they win the presidency in 2024, legitimately or by theft, or we're having a Civil War.

I can't see any other outcomes from here.

And I'm not even sure which one they want more.

They want to be victims. It’s like the Trumpkin thing to do - be a professional victim and snowflake.

10 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

It ain’t just Fox. The whole trumptard ecosystem of carnival barkers, grifters and psychopaths have been prepped with what to say and what to do. 

Fuck em all. 

Edited by NAVY
  • Hook 'Em 3

7 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Preemptive strike.  He's probably first in line for an interview with the FBI.  

Or it’s cover and he and other old guard Rs are working behind the scenes to help remove trump from the party. 

Not the rhetoric or direction, they think they’ve got a winning formula there, but the man himself because he won’t be brought to their heel. 

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Or it’s cover and he and other old guard Rs are working behind the scenes to help remove trump from the party. 

Not the rhetoric or direction, they think they’ve got a winning formula there, but the man himself because he won’t be brought to their heel. 

Trump is trying to tie this to 2024 and claiming the Dems are scared of him, not realizing that he will help boost Dem turnout.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

The funniest part about this is how whiplash-inducing quick all of these fuck sticks would turn on Trump if something provable* did come from this, and it was no longer politically advantageous to suck his dick in front of the world.

*After 7+ years, it's hard to have much hope for this. Though, like others have said, you don't do something like this without pretty damn good reason, knowing that you're setting yourself up for years of Congressional hearings, lectures about overreach from first term Trump fuck boys, and death threats from the Fox crowd.

But I'm expecting another round of "Which Trump lackey is going to take the fall in the rich, white man's favorite game of 'Sorry officer, I didn't you that you couldn't do that."

Which of those claims turned out to be true?

You're right. I can never find anyone that actually admits to voting for him, not even the people that somehow find a reason to defend and rationalize every shitty thing he did before, after, or since his presidency.
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Odds that Trump refers to her as "Bobb my Knob". And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

All the halfwits that represent him is the biggest indictment.  Instead of some 1000 member white shoe firm or James Baker and a half dozen SCOTUS justices-to-be it’s always Dershowitz flanked by the lastidictorian of the Hollywood Upstairs Medical School.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

Report back 

So far, they have not disappointed. You know, while reading that cauldron of crazy, it occurred to me that most of them are happy and excited about the raid because it gives it feeds their anger. They’re every bit as crazy as Trump.

14 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

Report back 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, ChiTownDoc said:

You seem really pissed off for a nontrumper.  Just laugh at the trumpers, bro.  They’re really gullible dumbfucks who worship this orange blob…you know, people completely unlike yourself.  

Incredulity would suck Trumps dick right now.  It would be like winning the lottery for Incredulity. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

The funniest part about this is how whiplash-inducing quick all of these fuck sticks would turn on Trump if something provable* did come from this, and it was no longer politically advantageous to suck his dick in front of the world.

*After 7+ years, it's hard to have much hope for this. Though, like others have said, you don't do something like this without pretty damn good reason, knowing that you're setting yourself up for years of Congressional hearings, lectures about overreach from first term Trump fuck boys, and death threats from the Fox crowd.

But I'm expecting another round of "Which Trump lackey is going to take the fall in the rich, white man's favorite game of 'Sorry officer, I didn't you that you couldn't do that."

Wut?  They’d never turn on him.  It’s well past the point of no return.  Anyone still on the train after Jan 6 is tied to that fucker.  Bye assholes. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

If the raid of a former President’s residence doesn’t rate on the, ask the boss scale, then this administration is truly the gang that couldn’t shoot straight.

It probably did go all the way to the Trump-appointed boss known as the director of the FBI. There’s zero reason for it to go to the President. In fact, there’s every reason for it not to, to maintain the integrity of the operation. Even in your MAGA conspiracy, why would they not have the Big Guy maintain plausible deniability? Do you think at all before regurgitating FOX or Breitbart?

My Republican friends are unanimous that Biden did this as a personal vendetta.

I think this will probably have a lot more traction than it should
  • Like 1

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement