A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

Just now, CTC2 said:

Either:

You don't raid the house of a former president unless it is big, and you know the evidence is there and you got him dead to rights.  

Or

Merrick Garland is a total dumbass.  

Don’t put it past a dem appointment to Charlie Brown this one but I’ll admit I’m thinking he’s toast. Will probably be after the mid terms before an indictment drops but it’s coming and I don’t think the headline will be about documents he failed to turn over to the archives. I think today was grab him on this sure fire criminal act and see what they get to support the big one which is under investigation and coming to a close. Grand jury is still hearing testimony on the Jan 6th case so FAFO.

• Hook 'Em 3

5 minutes ago, troph said:

Don’t put it past a dem appointment to Charlie Brown this one but I’ll admit I’m thinking he’s toast. Will probably be after the mid terms before an indictment drops but it’s coming and I don’t think the headline will be about documents he failed to turn over to the archives. I think today was grab him on this sure fire criminal act and see what they get to support the big one which is under investigation and coming to a close. Grand jury is still hearing testimony on the Jan 6th case so FAFO.

perhaps you don’t know, but he can declassify anything, whenever he wants 

per Fox News 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

If it’s lame ass document handling crimes I’m going to be very put out. 

It’s not his lawyer was subpoenaed to testify before a grand jury regarding Jan 6th. Shits about to get real, they had him on documents today but that’s not the big one. 

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

Al Capone went to the jug for tax evasion, not murder. 

IMHO, TFG will be shoveling cow shit on a Georgia prison farm before the federales charge him.  

Out of kindness, I suppose. 

Edited by GopherRock
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 4
  • Drool 1

Al Capone went to the jug for tax evasion, not murder. 
IMHO, TFG will be shoveling cow shit on a Georgia prison farm before the federales charge him.  

True. But that was a long fucking time ago. If Trump goes down, he needs to go down on a “sexier” charge than mishandling govt documents.

Just now, C-Man said:

True. But that was a long fucking time ago. If Trump goes down, he needs to go down on a “sexier” charge than mishandling govt documents.

They tried to get him on a blow job but couldn’t find any evidence.

IDGAF.

Whatever it takes to hold him accountable for something. If it’s “lame ass”, who cares?

It doesn’t have to be sexy and exciting.

Al Capone went down for tax evasion.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement