A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

5 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

And yet, you continue to vote for the party that is 100% beholden to him.  You are, in a lot of ways, WORSE than those in the cult because you fucking know better.

He knows exactly what Trump is, he knows the GOP is 100% devoted to promoting/protecting Trump, and he will continue to vote for GOP across the board. He's basically full of shit and pretending to be something he's not. Eventually the double life will get to him, and he will come out of the Texags closet and be with his own. But thats a difficult decision, and it can take some time. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

something you think is honorable/worthwhile? or they think is honorable/worthwhile?

Dude.  Enough with the low effort "just asking questions" shit.  You're in a room with adults.  Step up your game.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

I think it's actually a simpler pivot than that.  
"Yeah, but this is different because the deep state is after trump!  He has to take the 5th because WITCH HUNT!!!!!"

“I once asked, ‘If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?’ Now I know the answer to that question,” the statement said. “When your family, your company, and all the people in your orbit have become the targets of an unfounded politically motivated Witch Hunt supported by lawyers, prosecutors and the Fake News Media, you have no choice.”
Bingo!
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, The Dog said:

Yup. Someone in MAL snitched. 

The part of that article that indicated the FBI hoped this would be a low key event was laughable. Nobody believed that. This was always going to be the reaction to a search warrant executed on Trump. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, The Dog said:

Yup. Someone in MAL snitched. 

What are the chances someone in the USSS was disgusted by the missing texts and top cover for Trump and decided to expose shit at MAL in an effort to clean their own house?

1 minute ago, Blotto said:

The part of that article that indicated the FBI hoped this would be a low key event was laughable. Nobody believed that. This was always going to be the reaction to a search warrant executed on Trump. 

I agree. These was no "low key" option. With Trump away, they didn't have to face his resistance which might have included bodily standing in their way with cameras rolling.

I see speculation that the snitch was someone at MAL. I wonder if Putin already has everything he wants (that would be everything, I suppose) and is tossing Trump aside like used condom to let him serve out his last value as an enemy of the republic. I'd say a former president accused of espionage would be a nice frosting on the shit cake Russia is forcing us to eat.

24 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

Just as the current President starts making some real progress, an unnamed informant triggers a chain of events that results in the previous President (secretly a Russian asset) becoming political Jesus -- crucified at the cross and killed for the sins of the poor, uneducated masses?  The catalyst being an FBI raid signed off on by a federal judge and head of the FBI appointed by the previous President?  A raid that did not rise up to the attention of the current President before hand?  A raid that every tentacle of the former President's political party (except the black guy) was ready to instantaneously pounce upon with fiery sermons about the previous President's persecution and the impending political apocalypse?

This new season of "The Americans" is fucking lit, man!

58 minutes ago, TexPx said:

“I once asked, ‘If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?’ Now I know the answer to that question,” the statement said. “When your family, your company, and all the people in your orbit have become the targets of an unfounded politically motivated Witch Hunt supported by lawyers, prosecutors and the Fake News Media, you have no choice.”
Bingo!

Then again, if you didn't do anything wrong, and intend to tell the truth, why wouldn't you welcome the opportunity to set the record straight?  Donald? 

Holy fuck, please save yourself from raising your blood pressure. DO NOT WATCH that totalitarian propaganda piece of shit video. My gawd, we are beyond fucked if half the country believes that stupid mind fucking shit. There is no question in my mind that he’s a fucking Russian spy. Those are some dangerous fucking videos full of fucking lies. Be ready to fight for this nation (or leave), but shit will not be pretty as soon as he’s convicted and not allowed to run in 2024.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, tokamak said:

So much going on here. Don Jr looks like he has diarrhea. Jared beelining over like "hey guys, I'm still in the family! Remember? It's me, Jared!"

Jared wanted that kiss from Daddy. 

18 minutes ago, texas08 said:

Holy fuck, please save yourself from raising your blood pressure. DO NOT WATCH that totalitarian propaganda piece of shit video. My gawd, we are beyond fucked if half the country believes that stupid mind fucking shit. There is no question in my mind that he’s a fucking Russian spy. Those are some dangerous fucking videos full of fucking lies. Be ready to fight for this nation (or leave), but shit will not be pretty as soon as he’s convicted and not allowed to run in 2024.

Eh, I just watched it because of this post. It was so stupid it was laughable. It's sad that so many old people buy his bullshit but he doesn't have enough young support to be a serious threat when he's convicted. 

13 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

If I had to pick a snitch, that would provide maximum hilarity, I'd go with Ivanka followed by Melania.   Ivana would be great too, especially if it was a day or 2 before her passing.   

I pick Tiffany because she went to law school.  She ain't no dummy.

1 hour ago, Dahobbs said:

I love that Trump is blaming Biden for us leaving Afghanistan. That's just perfect.  

Important for people to call out Trump that he tried to have us quickly run out of Afghanistan in his last months. He ordered the Pentagon to do so but after they pushed back on the feasibility to the order, Trump lost interest.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Important for people to call out Trump that he tried to have us quickly run out of Afghanistan in his last months. He ordered the Pentagon to do so but after they pushed back on the feasibility to the order, Trump lost interest.

It is important for people to point out that Biden was only executing the Trump's agreement. He is the one that had us pull out of Afghanistan. And he is the one that didn't plan for the thing he agreed to do, leaving a new administration little time put together an actual plan.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

It is important for people to point out that Biden was only executing the Trump's agreement. He is the one that had us pull out of Afghanistan. And he is the one that didn't plan for the thing he agreed to do, leaving a new administration little time put together an actual plan.  

The Trump Withdrawal

The Trump Pandemic

The Trump Inflation Crisis

Give the man the credit he deserves! 

• Hook 'Em 2

38 minutes ago, tokamak said:

So much going on here. Don Jr looks like he has diarrhea. Jared beelining over like "hey guys, I'm still in the family! Remember? It's me, Jared!"

He was probably most of the way through an 8 ball by that point in the night, so yea...he definitely had to shit. 

3 hours ago, HenryJames said:

On Monday at about 10 a.m. EST, two dozen FBI agents and technicians showed up at Donald Trump's Florida home to execute a search warrant to obtain any government-owned documents that might be in the possession of Trump but are required to be delivered to the Archives under the provisions of the 1978 Presidential Records Act. (In response to the Hillary Clinton email scandal, Trump himself signed a law in 2018 that made it a felony to remove and retain classified documents.)

swedish_chef.jpg

Edited by C-Man
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Dahobbs said:

That's big for any civil suits. The jury is allowed to draw adverse inferences from it. 

But there has to be an actual question asked.  The Q and A can be shown to the jury. If the depo only lasted an hour they probably didn't cover much ground. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement