A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, Hagbard Celine said:

dotard may have been in possession of documents with a classification type that is itself classified, which would account for why dotard hasn't released the search warrant because doing so in and of itself would be a violation of national security due to the language in the warrant itself.

The inventory would probably reference document numbers and not the document names or material. They couldn’t create the warrant that could be left with someone without a clearance otherwise.

I listened to part of the Eric Trump interview on Hannity from Monday night, you know 8/8 Raid Day.  Anyways, he actually said a few interesting things. He claims he was there when the raid happened, he was not shown the warrant (which may be procedural or it could mean the warrant has sensitive info), and he said it was "about 30 agents in about 20 cars.". That's a big fucking group of agents for 15 boxes of evidence. Now I'm sure some of them were there for security purposes, closing off the location and such, ensuring no monkey business from Trump people, watching the cars, but it sounds like they expected to need a lot of help to find everything. 

55 minutes ago, Horndog said:

You are correct. One requirement for eligibility to be a Special Agent: 

• Be able to obtain a Top Secret Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) Clearance.

https://www.fbijobs.gov/special-agents

I learned something new today. 

I'm not sure they all have them, but there are certain assignments, terrorism and national security/espionage details, that may require them.

I'm fairly certain that a "national security task force" or some such was involved in this and probably supplied the agents who looked at documents.

What pleases me is that someone within his inner circle gave up intel about his personal home and personal safe.  The shitstain's pea brain will be like a hornets nest of insecurity with whomever works for him in the future, especially those in his home.  I suspect routine lie detector tests, maybe some sort of medieval torture, to prove loyalty.  Regardless, the added day to day stress, and second guessing while wiping his ass on a golden toilet, will hopefully accelerate his demise.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

So, it is appearing that this is related to documents unlawfully removed from government premises.

You'd think, after the 15 boxes in February that, just for the optics, you'd maybe scour around for anything else that might be questionable.  Or destroy anything else incriminating, or at least remove it to some super-secret location.  Especially if authorities are nagging you about more stuff.

There's no accounting for the stupidity in Trumpworld, but this seems highly, highly suspicious.  This aint just love notes from Kim Jong-un, Putin and Orban.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Panties are missing !

Supply shortages mean Norwegian conscripts must return their used underwear  at the end of their military services | NeoGAF

17 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

fucknuts...

That broad isnt qualified to work the drive through at Wendy's, much less host a news show. Just goes to show you how far a fantastic rack will get you. But she's not good looking enough for Fox (or even OANN), so she slums it on....whatever the fuck she's on. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, HenryJames said:

Seriously?  They're going with the theory that the FBI tossed the place because they didn't approve of the lock he put on the door?  Something tells me it takes a little more than debating the pros and cons between a Master Lock and a Stanley to get the FBI to carry out the highest profile search in its history.

• Hook 'Em 3

I'm not sure they all have them, but there are certain assignments, terrorism and national security/espionage details, that may require them.
I'm fairly certain that a "national security task force" or some such was involved in this and probably supplied the agents who looked at documents.
Pure speculation, but I'm 99.99999999999% positive you can't be any Federal Agent and not have Secret/Top Secret clearance.

Hell, I had it as a Midshipmen back at the U.S. Merchant Marine Academy.

This is why we have a rural vs urban divide now.  They don't ever see anything different.  There are a ton of reasons as to why we've gotten here, but Big Ag and corporations being "people" is the main reason.
Maybe, buy my dad starting listening to Rush, my mom picked up Micheal Berry, and poof- brain mush, fear and hate. Her siblings are all staunch democrats. My mom felt very belittled for voting for Trump in 2020 by her family "laughing" at her.

I think my pops losing his Company in the early 80s crash in Houston left him ripe for the Gop rage machine. Taxes, welfare queens, immigration and guns. Sad to watch. I grew up with friends of all races, then he got angry and a bit racist, particularly after 9-11. Rush etc likely hurried his death sadly.

As she travels in retirement, her opinions moderate. Which is one hopeful development. So some truth in getting around. My brothers SIl is full Q anon, and she's barely left coastal small town Texas.

2 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Seriously?  They're going with the theory that the FBI tossed the place because they didn't approve of the lock he put on the door?  Something tells me it takes a little more than debating the pros and cons between a Master Lock and a Stanley to get the FBI to carry out the highest profile search in its history.

Classified items require a hell of a lot more than a hasp and padlock. Even beyond the physical security, there are guard requirements, access and security logs, etc. I think the request for camera access within MAL is the real key here. If trump land didn’t give them that, or if they did and the feds saw people going in and out of that area, I’m sure that’s what triggered this. It was bad enough that this material was unsecured in MAL in the first place. If the feds couldn’t verify it was remaining semi-secure and trumpland was taking that security seriously, I think that’s when the gig was up. They were given an inch and tried to take a mile, since that was standard protocol while they were in charge. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Dutchrudder said:

I listened to part of the Eric Trump interview on Hannity from Monday night, you know 8/8 Raid Day.  Anyways, he actually said a few interesting things. He claims he was there when the raid happened, he was not shown the warrant (which may be procedural or it could mean the warrant has sensitive info), and he said it was "about 30 agents in about 20 cars.". That's a big fucking group of agents for 15 boxes of evidence. Now I'm sure some of them were there for security purposes, closing off the location and such, ensuring no monkey business from Trump people, watching the cars, but it sounds like they expected to need a lot of help to find everything. 

Naw, probably in the event deSantis troops to try to block them out.

19 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

Pure speculation, but I'm 99.99999999999% positive you can't be any Federal Agent and not have Secret/Top Secret clearance.

Hell, I had it as a Midshipmen back at the U.S. Merchant Marine Academy.

Secret and top secret are v v different things.  I had secret as a summer intern at Raytheon.  My dad had TS and bureau dudes would show up at all my neighbors houses to question them about if the see us doing anything weird.  

• Hook 'Em 2

Have you considered that Eric Trump might be full of shit?

It has been mentioned before that mishandling of classified materials is sporadically enforced. I imagine an ex president has quite a bit of leeway just for optics’ sake. It may be that the FBI was trying to get Trump and team to agree to some passable level of security for said information; and in true Trump fashion, they doubled down, fucked around, and found out.

Secret and top secret are v v different things.  I had secret as a summer intern at Raytheon.  My dad had TS and bureau dudes would show up at all my neighbors houses to question them about if the see us doing anything weird.  
I agree. I had TS as a M/S. FBI interviewed teachers, friends and family.

My point is, any Federal Agent is going to have clearance. They may not have "need to know" but it won't impede them from doing their job.
  • Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Born to Run said:

Yep, my ex father in law (RIP) was friends for years with his neighborhood sheriff who happened to be black. "He's one of the good ones, unlike the rest of the nigg##$."
Dude was a racist homophobe to the end.

Hatred and fear of the others is baked into our culture.

No offense but that's your culture not everyone's culture. I don't have a single family member on either side that says shit like that. I'm always kind of surprised when I read posts on here about how so many posters do have family or friends that will say shit like that in the open. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

I don't know what thread it was, but he came back with a prevent defense. To be honest, it was pretty well done, considering what he was working with. 

You can silence notifications, it's not complicated, he's probably done it and pretends he doesn't know why.

1 hour ago, Covri said:

No offense but that's your culture not everyone's culture. I don't have a single family member on either side that says shit like that. I'm always kind of surprised when I read posts on here about how so many posters do have family or friends that will say shit like that in the open. 

Agree, but I think what we have learned over the past 6-7 years is that it is actually a much larger culture than we ever imagined.  Close to a plurality.

I was always under the impression for the clearance was that people chose the level of security to mark their emails as according to the clearances that is taught to you and it’s simple as that for filtering and siloing info. I was never a government employee that high but thats what Deutsche and a few other investment banks were doing in early 2010s that I was at.

2 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Agree, but I think what we have learned over the past 6-7 years is that it is actually a much larger culture than we ever imagined.  Close to a plurality.

I'll give you that it's more prevalent than I thought it was.  And Trump has made it  seem more ok to say that shit out loud now. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

I was always under the impression for the clearance was that people chose the level of security to mark their emails as according to the clearances that is taught to you and it’s simple as that for filtering and siloing info. I was never a government employee that high but thats what Deutsche and a few other investment banks were doing in early 2010s that I was at.

You’ll be surprised to learn that the government treats its explody tech different from investment bank emails. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

I’d guess this is more than just were I’s dotted and T’s crossed with respect to physical security of documents. Somebody tipped them that not only was information not simply secured….it was being shared/sold.

Yeah, it has to be more than that.

That kind of document shouldn't be off government premises, no matter what kind of security is involved.  They shouldn't have vacillated on that.

Anyone got the WSJ article?

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement