A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

12 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

You’ll be surprised to learn that the government treats its explody tech different from investment bank emails. 

Not being sarcastic, felt the security protocols a private company is doing is probably better ( though I thought it was shitty) than probable outdated security clearances in public sector

FBI delivers subpoenas to several Pa. Republican lawmakers: sources say

Federal investigators delivered subpoenas or paid visits to several House and Senate Republican offices in the Pennsylvania Capitol on Tuesday and Wednesday, according to multiple sources.

At least some of the individuals receiving subpoenas were told they were not targets of an investigation, according to at least six sources reached by PennLive, but that they may have information of interest to the FBI. All of the sources had been briefed on the investigative moves in some way, but demanded anonymity in order to discuss them.

The information being requested centered around U.S. Rep. Scott Perry, R-Pa., and the effort to seek alternate electors as part of former President Donald Trump’s efforts to remain in office after the 2020 election, several sources said.

https://www.pennlive.com/news/2022/08/fbi-delivers-subpoenas-to-several-pa-republican-lawmakers-sources-say.html

38 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

The Shovel is a good follow in Insta.  They hated the Australian prime minister Morrison who was voted out earlier this year. 

8 minutes ago, DalTxHornFan said:

She's tried and failed at that strategy before:

Judge blocks New York attorney general’s attempt to dissolve NRA but allows suit to proceed

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/02/politics/nra-lawsuit-new-york/index.html

Welp, she needs to keep trying.  If for no other reason that it gets under your skin.

Edited by Bullneck
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, TXSG8R said:

I’m also wondering if this is the establishment Rs heading off the inevitable Desantis Trump poo flinging in public if they both run.  Charge Trump, settle for no prison time but removing his ability to run for office, all the shitheads win. It gives the orange fuck an off ramp where he doesn’t run because deep state but keeps the base spooled up. 

There is no off-ramp with him unless he decides there is.  DeSantis has to kiss the ring and Trump has to be the one who decides he’s not running, otherwise he’ll burn down the GOP and wreck DeSantis’s chances if he feels slighted in any way.  

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, DalTxHornFan said:

Judge blocks New York attorney general’s attempt to dissolve NRA but allows suit to proceed

Did you agree or disagree with that opinion?  Just trying to get a read on your reasoning. 

14 minutes ago, DalTxHornFan said:

Completely different situation.  Pretty obvious you didn’t read anything.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

It has been mentioned before that mishandling of classified materials is sporadically enforced. I imagine an ex president has quite a bit of leeway just for optics’ sake. It may be that the FBI was trying to get Trump and team to agree to some passable level of security for said information; and in true Trump fashion, they doubled down, fucked around, and found out.
imagine going to Sean Hannity or Eric Trump for truth in news and feeling clean and normal in reporting back to fellow alum about what you find.
  • Hook 'Em 1

No offense but that's your culture not everyone's culture. I don't have a single family member on either side that says shit like that. I'm always kind of surprised when I read posts on here about how so many posters do have family or friends that will say shit like that in the open. 

Sorry I grew up in near inner city Suburban Houston? Because thats how it was .

White kids 4 years older than me all partied on nigg$% road, I found out it was called that years later by a friend's older sister. The casual racism even 4 years older than me was startling. I graduated HS in 94, H town was pretty hot for crime at the time. And very racist . You could get got by any group for talking even an little smack. You could get jumped anytime regardless of race.

I had friends of every race and creed, many have gone on to be pretty successful, frankly. But we survived some shit. And overcame. It happened.

6 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Replies are predictably nuts. Plenty of people saying it’s fake, showing both original images, yet many more people commenting about how sick and corrupt the judge is. 

Did they fake the vanilla Oreos too?

3 hours ago, Dutchrudder said:

I listened to part of the Eric Trump interview on Hannity from Monday night, you know 8/8 Raid Day.  Anyways, he actually said a few interesting things. He claims he was there when the raid happened, he was not shown the warrant (which may be procedural or it could mean the warrant has sensitive info), and he said it was "about 30 agents in about 20 cars.". That's a big fucking group of agents for 15 boxes of evidence. Now I'm sure some of them were there for security purposes, closing off the location and such, ensuring no monkey business from Trump people, watching the cars, but it sounds like they expected to need a lot of help to find everything. 

Eric can't count higher than 10.

1 hour ago, DalTxHornFan said:

I am agnostic on this, but I read the Court's opinion on the NRA case.  It sounds like a pretty long shot to go for dissolution.

So you don't have an opinion about the actual case in hand, which is bolstered by Trump repeatedly taking the 5th during depositions today, but you do have an opinion you want to share about something unrelated.

Good Talk Russ”

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

11 minutes ago, Serak The Preparer said:

So you don't have an opinion about the actual case in hand, which is bolstered by Trump repeatedly taking the 5th during depositions today, but you do have an opinion you want to share about something unrelated.

Good Talk Russ”

That is a really "unusual" take about the 5th Amendment, as well as to the remedy of judicial corporate dissolution, but thanks for sharing it. Time will tell.

8 hours ago, Covri said:

No offense but that's your culture not everyone's culture. I don't have a single family member on either side that says shit like that. I'm always kind of surprised when I read posts on here about how so many posters do have family or friends that will say shit like that in the open. 

When I was in the Air Force I had a buddy from Beaumont who said shit like that all the time. 

8 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Completely different situation.  Pretty obvious you didn’t read anything.

It is but it isn't.  

I think lawdogs and a lot of us would understand that involuntary dissolution of a corporation/entity is a very extreme remedy.

It appears that one of the cornerstones of granting that relief is not only finding that the corporation is shot through with fraud and criminal behavior, but that it is doing public harm.

In short, the Complaint does not allege the type of public harm that is the legal linchpin for imposing the 'corporate death penalty.' "

As much as we'd all like to see it, it seems like a dubious gambit.  It doesn't mean that the Trump Org will go "unpunished" though.

• Like 1

Just now, TwiceHorn said:

It is but it isn't.  

I think lawdogs and a lot of us would understand that involuntary dissolution of a corporation/entity is a very extreme remedy.

It appears that one of the cornerstones of granting that relief is not only finding that the corporation is shot through with fraud and criminal behavior, but that it is doing public harm.

In short, the Complaint does not allege the type of public harm that is the legal linchpin for imposing the 'corporate death penalty.' "

As much as we'd all like to see it, it seems like a dubious gambit.  It doesn't mean that the Trump Org will go "unpunished" though.

What counts as "the type" of "public harm" that could suffice?

1 minute ago, chainsaw said:

What counts as "the type" of "public harm" that could suffice?

I'd think something that inflicts upon innocent bystanders, as opposed to people who voluntarily affiliate with the organization (lenders, NRA members, employees, etc.).

7 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

The DOJ needs to quit w/ the silent treatment.  I mean, why the fuck aren't they issuing a press release or some kind of explanation? 

Comey, they don’t want another Comey fuckup. 

And to be honest, the only thing I want to see from them is an indictment drop.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

MAGA wants the benefits of supporting a guy who acts like a mobster (triggering the libs) but not the burdens (scrutiny from law enforcement).

They love the local law enforcement that keeps the dark people in line and hate the federal law enforcement that keeps white people in line

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

4 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Comey, they don’t want another Comey fuckup. 

And to be honest, the only thing I want to see from them is an indictment drop.

Because they know that no matter how long they take someone is going to be bitching about it.  Might as well take some time to do it right.

14 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

So when do we get to the point that Trump and his worshippers switch gears to the “He had to illegally take these classified documents to keep them out of Biden’s hands stage?”   A week? 

He had to take them because he is the rightful President.  That one too.

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

DOJ doesn’t owe anyone anything. It’s Trump who made this public. If Trump wants to release a copy of the search warrant, he can. But reality is that we all know he’s committed crimes and the raid was justified. 
And many of his crimes he has bragged out before and after committing them. He bragged about sexual assault and it's on tape, and he became president. It's all insanity.
  • Rage+1 1

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement