A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

but even if paper or digital copies are found on the possession of bad actors, trump can still say the docs were handled by several people through the course of their movement to and seizure from MAR. 

I have no idea that he will try and claim that it was other people, but he was responsible for those documents, and I still don't know how the fuck he was allowed to take them, unless he was still President when they were packed up and sent to MAR.

.... and then there are the REAL clearances.

Top secret is the highest legal classification. There may be subclassifications that make up top secret. But there are no secret legal classifications. You can’t prosecute trump on some super- secret classification. Laws are public.
  • Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

It’s going to be a boring, probably empty statement. Wish I was wrong but this is Merrick. Doubt he’s going to announce an indictment and call for Trump to turn himself in

That’s generally how it works anyway, and especially here where it’s a former president whose worshippers are going to start murdering random FBI agents and judges.

interesting - the ABC talking heads said that the White House learned about Garland's press conference from the media just like the rest of us. I wonder if this announcement has anything to do with our MAGA attack at an FBI office (that turns out was probably done by a Jan6 defendant), or if it'll be about the MAGAlago raid

1 hour ago, G650 said:

Well, that means there's definitely more damaging info coming

Bullshit. Remember, everything they say is a lie, and all the bad stuff was planted. They’ve fostered a braindead electorate that doesn’t give a fuck, they just love the mushroom dick fuckstain.

1 hour ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

Is Maggie getting subpoenas and warrants confused?

Maybe related to this? Did DOJ try playing nice then step-by-step they ramped up the pressure until they found out he was sandbagging them?

Edited by Chopper
sp

6 minutes ago, Captainant said:

interesting - the ABC talking heads said that the White House learned about Garland's press conference from the media just like the rest of us. I wonder if this announcement has anything to do with our MAGA attack at an FBI office (that turns out was probably done by a Jan6 defendant), or if it'll be about the MAGAlago raid

Almost like the DOJ operates independently of the WH.....LIKE IT SHOULD 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

How ironic would it be for Mitch McConnell to have blocked Merrick Garland from the Supreme Court in 2016 only for him to become the AG who brings down Trump six years later?

Turtle don’t care, he reached his objective in packed court and could care less for trump 

35 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

Maggie's just parroting what people in trump world have told her---people with room temperature IQs and an understanding of government and law that makes School House Rock look like a hefty legal tome.  She's been tweeting a bunch of nonsense, with no pushback as to accuracy, quoting trumpers.

She is such a fucking idiot

• Hook 'Em 1

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement