A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

7 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

For the love of god, why would you do this to yourself?

I had some good times trolling them as Battle Cattle a few years ago.  Things were fine as long as I kept to the football board.  They get pretty touchy in The Outhouse (their politics board). I don't think it's really called that, I just made it up.  

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

Holy shit indeed. That lady is on Trump's legal team. Ha!

Holy shit he's screwed.

He's coming from Rudy Giuliani...by comparison, she's a real straight shooter with upper management written all over her.

Edited by aggie08

1 hour ago, TexArcher said:

I was thinking more about Fox News and current Republican leadership, who were already accusing the FBI of planting evidence the night of the raid.  Now that we know the documents were related to nukes, they'll still continue to make that accusation, the same party that actually fabricated nuclear evidence so that we could kill 600,000 Iraqi civilians and the VP's company could get rich on an illegal no-bid government contract to rebuild it all.

Incidentally, I'm pretty sure the reason Trump didn't turn the docs over when they were subpoenaed is because to do so would be to admit to several felonies and to get himself disqualified from running for president again.  Which would beg the question: did he destroy it all before the Feds even got there?

Trump suggested the FBI was planting evidence too. They’re all working from the same playbook. I was referring to Trump but it applies to all of his cronies, surrogates, mouthpieces, and cultists just as well. Given the timeline, the notion that the FBI planted evidence is preposterous. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, F250 said:

I would guess a decent portion of the posters here would qualify for a TS/SCI. Basically as long as you are not a fuck up in debt, criminal history, have odd foreign associations or a degenerate you should be able to pass.

Basically not have Trump's background.

Yeah a few more

Bankruptcy, tax evasion, degenerate gambling, former drug use (except pot) or continued drug use, alcoholism, susceptible to extortion due to golden shower tapes or prostitutes, unexplained sources of wealth, close ties or business dealings with foreigners, personality disorders that can make you unpredictable, unstable or violent.

I could see several of those tripping surly posters up.  Trump hits most of those.

• Rage+1 1

7 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I think what I'm reading is that the search warrant and return/receipt will be unsealed, but not the affidavit/application.  Is that correct?

The real juice is in the affidavit.

Yeah but depending on how detailed the inventory is that could be news worthy. 

INVENTORY

1. Los Alamos Red Binder

2. 60 boxes of FNC (2016-2020)

3. Proud Boys m’ship app

4. McD expense rpt Nat Champ

12 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Oh, I'm sorry, did YOU go to Harvard?

Actually, no she didn't. Another illustrious graduate of UGa.  Wonder how fucked up her feet are.

Somehow she was some sort of fellow at the Kennedy School. https://iop.harvard.edu/fellows/alice-stewart

Check this:

Stewart worked as Communications Director for the presidential campaigns of Senator Ted Cruz, Governor Mike Huckabee, Senator Rick Santorum and Congressman Michele Bachmann.  

Christ, what a parade of horribles.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Haha 4
  • Rage+1 2

5 hours ago, F250 said:

I believe all agents require a TS/SCI. It should also be noted that this clearance level isn't that difficult to achieve. There are probably more civilians in the Defense/Intelligence Contractor industry with these clearances than there are FBI Special agents.

I want to point out that most of those contractors got those clearances from their previous experience in the military, state department, or some three letter agency. Security clearances are EXPENSIVE and private companies don't just give them out to anyone. IIRC a Top Secret clearance (no SCI or polygraph) costs about $10,000. I worked for a defense contractor and most posted jobs required an ACTIVE clearance - that is, they weren't paying for it. You either had it from a previous gig or you didn't. 

The real bugger about clearances is that as you climb the ladder it gets more and more invasive. They may be "easy" to achieve but they are digging deeper and deeper into your personal life as you climb the ladder. For example, a Secret is basically a credit check (to make sure you can't be compromised with a bribe). After that they start interviewing friends and family in person, checking former addresses, and using various types of polygraphs. That's for Top Secret, Top Secret/SCI, etc. 

Also remember these are just Department of Defense clearances. Department of Energy has their own (Q clearance is for nukes - where the stupid Qanon shit came from as "Q" was supposedly a DOE employee with this clearance). 

OK enough digression for one night. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

That was amazing.  She was not expecting that questioning on that show.

I love how she keeps talking about cooperating with the investigation, after yesterday saying that the FBI planted evidence.

1 hour ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

Holy shit indeed. That lady is on Trump's legal team. Ha!

Holy shit he's screwed.

I was impressed that he kept coming back to a few points that she was trying to dodge or at least muddy the waters with. She won’t be coming back on that network.

I can see why she is Trump’s lawyer though, she maintained her attitude throughout.

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement